Going to the gym is cope.

has good soft features and no bones. Just proves soft features and harmony mogs bones to the grave
yeah soft tissues are more important for women than for men, huge discovery there :cautious:

Buy new dumbbells then.
Now your argument fails because you’ve just argued that going to the the gym is cope because it is expensive, whats more expensive, buying new dumbbells every month, as well as other equipment needed to progressivy overload, or buy a gym membership

“Increased strength gains due to the fact that bigger muscles produce more force.”
Also what does this even mean? How does that exclusively relate to home working out? Isn’t this a “pro” that applies to working out in a gym as well (I’d argue it applies even more so in a gym context”.

The only valid point to your argument is the time efficiency and productivity argument in which case I’d fire back and say - is it really that unreasonable to get to a local gym and take out the extra time to get better results?

Now your argument fails because you’ve just argued that going to the the gym is cope because it is expensive, whats more expensive, buying new dumbbells every month, as well as other equipment needed to progressivy overload, or buy a gym membership
If you need to buy new dumbbells every month you're a newbie.
“Increased strength gains due to the fact that bigger muscles produce more force.”
Also what does this even mean? How does that exclusively relate to home working out? Isn’t this a “pro” that applies to working out in a gym as well (I’d argue it applies even more so in a gym context”.
Hypertrophy increases strength although strength training is different from hypertrophy work. If you're concerned about not getting strong by not training in a gym you're still going to get stronger if you train exclusively for hypertrophy.
The only valid point to your argument is the time efficiency and productivity argument in which case I’d fire back and say - is it really that unreasonable to get to a local gym and take out the extra time to get better results?
It's up to you to decide. I prefer working out at home because it makes me more productive at moneymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You can buy an Olympic barbell, 150kgs of plates, a wall rack with accessories for oho, squats. Thats pretty much all you need for a pretty decent physique.

I don't like the bodybuilding lifestyle in general. Talking to and dealing with dimwits at the gym although most people are cool, waiting for machines sometimes, closed intermittently during cvid etc derailing my plans.

So a home gym with the above setup is perfect for me. I only do neck curls, ohps, shoulder press, romanian deads, barbell rows, racks, bb curls, farmer walks anyway. Im an intermediate at many lifts and moving to the next stage would require a muti gym or some better setup thats all. I still might renew my gym membership or go workout there for a couple weeks cause I know the guys and are cool but a basic home gym should be a must for any person that intends to make it part of their routine.

Another point. When I workout at home, I can access a very dark side which brings out a crazy intensity. Sometimes even workout in low light to stimulate a very primal feel. At the gym, being around the boys makes me very competitive and I also visualize at the gym so it's not like my lifts are bad there either. It's just a different lift. Also I started doing a quick couple light sets at home when I need to refresh my mind.

But it's not possible to reach this stage without going to a commercial gym and figuring out your body and what you need to work on with various styles and machines and weights for atleast 6 months to 1 year. Not to mention most people have shit form, so unless you have attention to detail you could injure yourself at home.

TL;DR - All you need to build a good physique is a pair of dumbbells and bodyweight movements.

Cons of going to the gym:
  • Spending $50 dollars a month on a gym pass (depending on where you live). Some gyms trap you into paying for a membership with mandatory contracts.
  • Waiting for other people to finish using gym equipment.
  • Having to fit your schedule around a gym’s opening and closing times if you don’t have access to a 24-hour gym.
  • Wasting time having to travel, pack and sign into your gym.

Instead of wasting money on a gym pass, you spend $30 on a pair of dumbbells on amazon and work out at home.

All you need to do in order to build muscle is focus on a bodyweight or dumbbell movement and do it until failure. Rest, and then do it again until you hit your desired amount of sets.

It is that simple.

The problem is that most people are too lazy to work out till failure so they go and buy themselves a gym pass and undertrain themselves so they feel like they’re actually working out.

Why working at home is better than going to the gym.
  • Consistent results since you can work out anywhere. There’s no excuse not to work out.
  • Quicker recovery times since you’re not frying your CNS nervous system with super heavy sets.
  • Increased strength gains due to the fact that bigger muscles produce more force. If you want to exclusively train for strength go to a powerlifting gym, not a shitty commercial gym. Also, you’re not going be lifting shit with an FFMI less than twenty, you need to gain muscle in order to do that.
  • Increase productivity since you can fit your workout around your daily tasks.
Examples of bodyweight movements
  • Press-ups
(Pike, Diamond, Wide, Handstand, Knee Assisted)
  • Dips
(You can use your bed frame to lean against)
  • Lungees
(You can also do these weighted or do weighted Bulgarian split squats instead)
  • Air Squats
(Can be progressed with dumbbells)
  • Burpees
  • Standing calf raise

Dumbbell movements are obvious so I won’t add them here. If you need help picking dumbbell movements to target a certain muscle post a comment below and I’ll reply to it.
True plus it also makes more sense to do ab exercises and cardio at home

Time efficiency, is a good thing.
I never seen a shredded home gym guy though.

That’s the thing

Crossfitters (not elite) and home trainers never look impressive like a gymrat

True plus it also makes more sense to do ab exercises and cardio at
TL;DR - All you need to build a good physique is a pair of dumbbells and bodyweight movements.

• Spending $50 dollars a month on a gym pass (depending on where you live). Some gyms trap you into paying for a membership with mandatory contracts.
  • Having to fit your schedule around a gym’s opening and closing times if you don’t have access to a 24-hour gym.

Instead of wasting money on a gym pass, you spend $30 on a pair of dumbbells on amazon and work out at home.

All you need to do in order to build muscle is focus on a bodyweight or dumbbell movement and do it until failure. Rest, and then do it again until you hit your desired amount of sets.

It is that simple.

The problem is that most people are too lazy to work out till failure so they go and buy themselves a gym pass and undertrain themselves so they feel like they’re actually working out.

• Consistent results since you can work out anywhere. There’s no excuse not to work out.
  • Quicker recovery times since you’re not frying your CNS nervous system with super heavy sets.
  • Increased strength gains due to the fact that bigger muscles produce more force. If you want to exclusively train for strength go to a powerlifting gym, not a shitty commercial gym. Also, you’re not going be lifting shit with an FFMI less than twenty, you need to gain muscle in order to do that.
  • Press-ups
  • Dips
  • Lungees
  • Air Squats
  • Burpees
  • Standing calf raise

Dumbbell movements are obvious so I won’t add them here. If you need help picking dumbbell movements to target a certain muscle post a comment below and I’ll reply to it.

It all sounds good but nothing is as good as a complete gym if you are advanced

I’d have to buy machines and a complete db stack plus bench etc.. and you have to upkeep that gym and clean it etc

Also, I get huge energy from being at the gym with all the test and girls there

Home is hard to get that same energy

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
That’s the thing

Crossfitters (not elite) and home trainers never look impressive like a gymrat
yeah, in theory it should be possible to get decently gymmaxxed looking from home gym.
but, iril. All one sees mostly, is coping fatties whom buy home gyam but fail to get good gains

yeah, in theory it should be possible to get decently gymmaxxed looking from home gym.
but, iril. All one sees mostly, is coping fatties whom buy home gyam but fail to get good gains

In theory sure

Just like full body workouts.. sounds legit on paper but doesn’t give maximal muscle size imo. It just tanks your cns

Pump and frequency mogs power lifting.

In theory sure

Just like full body workouts.. sounds legit on paper but doesn’t give maximal muscle size imo. It just tanks your cns

Pump and frequency mogs power lifting.
yeah.
need some low iq meathead to surround and motivate you, to do this boring gym shit.

LOL @ this guy, also fighting the police

Last edited:
how do these subhumans actually not blow their brains out doing 12lb goblet squats in their own subhuman homes and then look in the mirror at their disgusting skinnyfat physiques
caged hard at the goblet squat part cunt :feelskek::feelskek:

its just fucking insane at this point these cunts think u can build a "good physique" just with fucking dumbells at home, not only that but how the fuck do u even have motivation to do that 5-6 times a week jfl, then again their "good physique" is this

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Lol it's only cope since you pussy fags can't commit to a good diet and routine for more than 2 weeks lmao best decision I've ever made going to the gym. DO NOT DO HOME EXERCISES LIKE A BETA LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS LIKE ALPHA OOGA BOOGA. Stop making excuses muh the cons are this just fucking be a man and do it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Gym isn't cope if your white and above 5'8, if a MTN white guy had my body he would be IRL slayer

Mirin bro...that's my dream physique. How long did it take? What's your weight? You natty?
Natty, it took me a year all my genetics went to my body :feelsrope: 80kg

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Broski
You're never gonna get a huge physique with only a pair of dumbbells, how do you even train legs ?
I do have a home gym but it's a complete one (bench, rack, barbell, 200kg of weight)
If you have to train legs it is already OVER

based thread save ur money for surgery

yeah soft tissues are more important for women than for men, huge discovery there :cautious:
Training is a cherry on a cake not other way around, if whole cake is imperfect you can skip the cherry because it won't be worth it anymore

U have to

It is that simple.

• Press-ups
  • Dips
  • Lungees
  • Air Squats
  • Burpees
  • Standing calf raise

No one is going to achieve “good physique” that easy unless u roid or have elite genetics, let’s say David laid’s body is ideal u have to prolly inject some T to achieve that

its not the same. machines are more useful and overall better
Free weights are better lol.

also you cannot have machines without free weights.

Free weights allow you to have better performance on machines, not vice versa (to the same extent).

Free weights are better lol.

also you cannot have machines without free weights.

Free weights allow you to have better performance on machines, not vice versa (to the same extent).
retarded greycel comment

retarded greycel comment
lmao what.

you clearly haven’t or just started going to the gym if you neglect free weights.

every single bodybuilder uses free weights and say they are imperative for growth.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
U have to

No one is going to achieve “good physique” that easy unless u roid or have elite genetics, let’s say David laid’s body is ideal u have to prolly inject some T to achieve that
the majority of a good physique is determined by your bones. If you look aesthetic as a twig you look good with 50 lbs of muscle on.

coooooooppeeeeee

Of course it's a fukken cope, all you need to build a fuckable sexy body is (in order of importance)

1. neck bridges (front and back versions)
2. pullups (all kinds of variations)
3. handstand pushups
4. pushups/dips

Maybe add some single leg squats for lower body, but I prefer cycling or sprints. Gym is useless as fukk waste of fukken time and money my brahs

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad

It is that simple.

• Press-ups
  • Dips
  • Lungees
  • Air Squats
  • Burpees
  • Standing calf raise

Great thread bud. Don't listen to these retards.

Weight is weight whether it's your body or not but we can say this:

1. You don't need to overhead press more than 1x body weight (handstand pushup) to look good.
2. You don't need to bench press more than 1.5 x body weight (1 arm pushup) to look good.
3. You don't need to squat more than 1x body weight (1 leg squat) to look good.
4. Pull ups are a respected exercise and if you can do 30 you'll have a nice back.

It is that simple.

• Press-ups
  • Dips
  • Lungees
  • Air Squats
  • Burpees
  • Standing calf raise

Pros of gym:
I have made tons of friends and its such a great social community
Makes you feel onto it
More equipment
U mogg other ppl
and I can continue for ages:feelsgah:

Pros of gym:
I have made tons of friends and its such a great social community
Makes you feel onto it
More equipment
U mogg other ppl
and I can continue for ages:feelsgah:

All of those go to zero if you're an incel who doesn't mog and is instantly socially rejected and bullied away from the equipment.

It is that simple.

• Press-ups
  • Dips
  • Lungees
  • Air Squats
  • Burpees
  • Standing calf raise

based(y)

It is that simple.

• Press-ups
  • Dips
  • Lungees
  • Air Squats
  • Burpees
  • Standing calf raise

you can get ripped and shredded at home and muscular with dumbells, having above moderate arm muscles is not attractive

All of those go to zero if you're an incel who doesn't mog and is instantly socially rejected and bullied away from the equipment.
It doesn matter, nice people are gonna treat u well no matter your looks
If ur an incel idk why would u care about it just go you will make more progress than in your house
where you will probably quit before