ascend2chad
Jordan⚜️
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2026
- Posts
- 78
- Reputation
- 25
Started selling Tret I made a discord server abt it yesterday dm if ur interested it’s domestic USA the Azelaic acid is priced lower than what I paid im tryna get people to trust me and get touchdowns pics lemme know if ur interested and please give me tips of the server if I sell good ill do 25$ 40 mcg clen 100x for the people who support
Pros: if u don’t wanna spend 40-50 on stuff my India I got u
If u want proof im legit add my discord : iblamej0rdan or pm me here
Next stuff to be added
Clen
Accutane
Minoxidll
Pregab 1$ for strip 20 pills genuinely don’t mind pricing it like this
Ciallis 3$ per strip of 15
Aqualyx idk
Pros: if u don’t wanna spend 40-50 on stuff my India I got u
If u want proof im legit add my discord : iblamej0rdan or pm me here
Next stuff to be added
Clen
Accutane
Minoxidll
Pregab 1$ for strip 20 pills genuinely don’t mind pricing it like this
Ciallis 3$ per strip of 15
Aqualyx idk