Good acceptable therapy for based incels is one with features of redpill and coaching

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
I have my life goals (searching for cute weirdo ~18-20yo (whats chronologically twice younger than me, but I identify as transage and kemono friend, so majority of 18-20yo females have too old personality traits for me and need finding extraordinary one for who chuuni was not "just a phase")) kemonowaifu of culture, and not gonna change them. Have also obstacles, like social anxiety, OCD, and PTSD, so how about just concentrate on dealing with them and just making strive for my life goals easier. As man of honor of culture I refuse to take even for free what soyciety offers for hard work, what would be betabuxxing for some old and ugly single mother after she done with chads and fuckboys and wants to "settle down" with cuck, trained by feminist therapy into that dishonorable position. I even removed toxic friends from my life, because of them persistently telling me to lower standards and go for "women my age", even in so difficult stage of life that became friendless at then, so for some stranger who just sits there and tries to push upon me values of modern gynocentric society is even more to say "fuck you"

Servalopasaulis