Good friend group that u could make good memories with >anything else like a foid and shit

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
I have zero fucking friends and it sucks everyone ik either mock me calls me ugly or laughs at me in a bad way for what I say or for how ugly I am tbh I would kill somebody just to have a solid friend group I could make good memories with but oh well I just have to keep on hustling and praying that I’ll have something going for me one day 🥷🥷🥷

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Danish_Retard, GabachoCopium and 2 others
it's over

• Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Give up nigga

• Ugh..
real

• +1
just do like luffy and go around the world looking for friends haha
IMG 0480

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and UZB_Strebl
niggas be lame asf ngl,
i used to want friends. but as i’ve grown older i’ve realized most niggas be fake as shit. i’d rather have a gf that i’ll do shit with all the time than be hanging with the lame fake ass niggas that snaked me

• +1
niggas be lame asf ngl,
i used to want friends. but as i’ve grown older i’ve realized most niggas be fake as shit. i’d rather have a gf that i’ll do shit with all the time than be hanging with the lame fake ass niggas that snaked me
Man bruh it’s just terrible for me because I love talking to people and I am very social but I’m just so ugly Fuark and it hurts for me not to be able to socialize yk like I’m mad isolated

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and GabachoCopium
Man bruh it’s just terrible for me because I love talking to people and I am very social but I’m just so ugly Fuark and it hurts for me not to be able to socialize yk like I’m mad isolated
i don’t think being ugly matters when it comes to making friends. but yeah the feeling of being isolated definitely sucks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and UZB_Strebl
You just gotta end yo shit fr
Pessimistic fagotts like u have a special place in hell I can’t wait till I ascend and lazy fags like u praise my ascension

i don’t think being ugly matters when it comes to making friends. but yeah the feeling of being isolated definitely sucks bhai
Ur right im just to weird I dont have autism but like extreme adhd i guess is how u would describe it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and GabachoCopium
Ima trucel tho

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Pessimistic fagotts like u have a special place in hell I can’t wait till I ascend and lazy fags like u praise my ascension
You won't, you will rot on here and become like @ElTruecel. There is no ascension waiting for you, if you are lonely now that will carry on to adult hood and so on and so on. It never began. The Rope Is What Awaits You

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro, ElTruecel and UZB_Strebl
You won't, you will rot on here and become like @ElTruecel. There is no ascension waiting for you, if you are lonely now that will carry on to adult hood and so on and so on. It never began. The Rope Is What Awaits You
Watch me Luh pussy fag boy you’ll see just wait boyo I already have ascension plan and bro in All the stories the hero gets lonely knows the time to show what ur made of .

Also only a loser would a tell a 15 year old to kill themselfs I just know ur a loser lmfao

Also only a loser would a tell a 15 year old to kill themselfs I just know ur a loser lmfao
-rants about being a friendless truecel that craves human interaction

• JFL
Ur right im just to weird I dont have autism but like extreme adhd i guess is how u would describe it
you’re 15 bhai, Looksmax, do whatever you can to save your future. Don’t waste time because once your in your 20s without doing shit, it will be hard to catch up.

• Love it
-rants about being a friendless truecel that craves human interaction
Plz just kys there’s no room for weak minded cucks like u on this planet my eyes are wide open boyo I already have an ascension plan it’s just a matter of playing the waiting game at this point

• +1
Plz just kys there’s no room for weak minded cucks like u on this planet my eyes are wide open boyo I already have an ascension plan it’s just a matter of playing the waiting game at this point
Spend your jew sheckles to become sub-sub5 theory

• JFL
you’re 15 bhai, Looksmax, do whatever you can to save your future. Don’t waste time because once you’re in your 20s without doing shit, it will be hard to catch up.
I am I Havel whole ascension plan I’ll be able to get lefort III and OBO by 22 I’ve literally created my life around ascending and even though softmaxxing doesn’t do shit for me right now I still do it because it’s good habit

• Love it
Cope while I’m ascending ur rotting here telling people to kill themeselves u will never succeed in life because ur a lazy pessimist who wants everything giving to him guess what buddy wake up life is supposed to be perfect

U don’t take action on anything either I can just imagine what u look like 🤣😂😭 and I can only imagine how u act in real life plz just kys there’s no room for weakness like u in the world while ur rotting and descending im ascending bro 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 plz just kys already 😉

you’re 15 bhai, Looksmax, do whatever you can to save your future. Don’t waste time because once your in your 20s without doing shit, it will be hard to catch up.
should have told @Bojack this when he was 15, bro is fucking 29

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and UZB_Strebl
should have told @Bojack this when he was 15, bro is fucking 29
I’m surgerymaxxing at 22 I’m gonna ascend while @Perfection is to poor to surgerymaxx so he spend his time telling 15 year olds to kys 🤣🤣😭😭😭it’s so over for him while I’m ascending in 6-7 years it’s only a waiting game from here

I’m surgerymaxxing at 22 I’m gonna ascend while @Perfection is to poor to surgerymaxx so he spend his time telling 15 year olds to kys 🤣🤣😭😭😭it’s so over for him while I’m ascending in 6-7 years it’s only a waiting game from here
what a fucking loser tbh, also 22? nigga do that sooner, im 17 getting surgeries and still mad im getting it late

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and GabachoCopium
what a fucking loser tbh, also 22? nigga do that sooner, im 17 getting surgeries and still mad im getting it late
I’m getting MSE soon my parents will pay I think I can convince them to get rhino to maybe since I broke my nose but I don’t want them to know tbh also I’m getting at 22 because I need to have money for them yk

All fallacies to be honest.
softmaxing is near completion hair and teeth are maxed for the time being(waiting until 20-22 to use roids and surgeries)
Saved 28k for surgeries(untaxed) and some of the surgeries will be covered by insurance.(rhino,bimax,angular jaw implants+genioplasty)
Mind you i started around your age but i was 15 and 8 months(currently 16 and 3 months)
It baffles me how someone on an incel forum can't identify a person who is clearly trolling, if you take everything everyone says on this forum seriously you will end up roping like shery. If you've ever been anywhere and the internet and you can't handle someone say "kys" you shouldn't use it.

But unironically if you do "ascend" good for you but if you're actually a "truecel" there is no point to surgeries

Last edited:
  • Love it
softmaxing is near completion hair and teeth are maxed for the time being(waiting until 20-22 to use roids and surgeries)
Saved 28k for surgeries(untaxed) and some of the surgeries will be covered by insurance.(rhino,bimax,angular jaw implants+genioplasty)
Mind you i started around your age but i was 15 and 8 months(currently 16 and 3 months)
It baffles me how someone on an incel forum can't identify a person who is clearly trolling, if you take everything everyone says on this forum seriously you will end up roping like shery. If you've ever been anywhere and the internet and you can't handle someone say "kys" you shouldn't use it.

But unironically if you do "ascend" good for you but if you're actually a "truecel" there is no point to surgeries
I’m not actually a trucel I’m just low mtn but people call me ugly a lot because I unintentionally jester maxx lmfao

How did u make 28k?

There’s people unironically on this forum who believe that tho bro that’s there’s no point in trying to ascend and u should just rope

Like I’m not this guy level trucel I’m actaully mtn according to thecel and black gymmax someone was trolling me
IMG 5093
IMG 5092

Cope. true love with GF > friends
Most people know a friend who got a gf and suddenly stopped hanging out with their friends

• Hmm...
Cope. true love with GF > friends
Most people know a friend who got a gf and suddenly stopped hanging out with their friends
Tbh I just want friends tho lol

How did u make 28k?
My father works in trades and i help around from time to time, since im 16 they won't tax me.
There’s people unironically on this forum who believe that tho bro that’s there’s no point in trying to ascend and u should just rope
For some people its true but the average person on this forum is ltn-mtn they just have no appeal which is why they come here.
Like I’m not this guy level trucel I’m actaully mtn according to thecel and black gymmax someone was trolling me View attachment 2776876View attachment 2776877
His situation isn't that bad compared to others if he's tall he should be fine

• +1
My father works in trades and i help around from time to time, since im 16 they won't tax me.

For some people its true but the average person on this forum is ltn-mtn they just have no appeal which is why they come here.

His situation isn't that bad compared to others if he's tall he should be fine
Well yeah now but if u look at before u would have thought he cooked if there’s now after now his base is much better

• +1
Reactions: Perfection