Good harmony = good nose

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
And good nose = laterally narrow, no humps, slightly flared tip, and, most importantly, has a nasal bridge that is not too projected from, and parallel to, the slope of your maxilla.

Here's what I mean:
Chiconose2

As you can see, Chico's nose is completely straight except for the tip, and both lines are (practically) parallel. Notice the distance between the two lines is not extreme either, his nose does not project too far from his maxilla. And we all know that his nose is laterally narrow because we are PSL autists and look at pictures of male models all the time.

Even if you don't have god-tier forward projection like Chico in this pic, you can still have good harmony so long as you have no other major failos and your nose has the characteristics I outlined above.

Now for an example of a bad nose:
Badnose

giphy.gif

JFL look at this shit. The lines are not parallel at all, and the fucker's bottom of his nose is way too far projected (dat philtrum tho). I don't have photoshop so I can morph this guy but you can obviously see that if his nose was closer to his face and had a steeper slope that was in line with his maxilla, he'd probably ascend at least 1 whole PSL point and have monumentally better harmony, even if his other features aren't top tier.

• +1
Reactions: Over, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2846
Legit as a sin. My nose is bulbous and long and it's making my harmony 404.

no its the fucking eye area 90% of the time.

ive got good harmony and big bulbous nose tip

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The tip can be slightly bulbous if you have a wider face. The bridge has to be narrow however.
describes my face accurately

I will ascend

i have so disgusting nose. it never began

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel