Just look at male models
They can be eyecels but they can't be bonecels. Same for actors

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Adonis, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Just look at male models
They can be eyecels but they can't be bonecels. Same for actors
true true tbh
even if cillian murphy didn't have coloring halo he would still be a mogger despite his insane bones

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
true true tbh
even if cillian murphy didn't have coloring halo he would still be a mogger despite his insane bones
I think cillian Murphy Is full package guy. Despite what guys think here women like more High trust Eye areas, not low trust hooded Ogre hunter eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21106
I think cillian Murphy Is full package guy. Despite what guys think here women like more High trust Eye areas, not low trust hooded Ogre hunter eyes
yea the thing is, bones are very objective imo, while a good eye area can be very subjective, unless you have top 0.5%-1% eyes
good eyes PSL-wise wouldn't appeal to all women, while good bones surely instantly do

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
yea the thing is, bones are very objective imo, while a good eye area can be very subjective, unless you have top 0.5%-1% eyes
good eyes PSL-wise wouldn't appeal to all women, while good bones surely instantly do
Eye area Is mainly ipd, pfl, and colouring, in this order, this Is what impresses me when looking at a guy's eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21106
Eye area Is mainly ipd, pfl, and colouring, in this order, this Is what impresses me when looking at a guy's eyes.
what about hooding? it's the rarest to have tbh
only saw a few guys irl with 0 UEE and pct

what about hooding? it's the rarest to have tbh
only saw a few guys irl with 0 UEE and pct
it's not rare. every other guy i know has hooding. yeah i forgot pct, that matters, not that rare too. high spacing high pfl mogs and mesmerizes you, if they are light it's gg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21106
Based on what i’ve seen irl, eyes over bones. As long as bones are somewhat average.

The male and female gaze really is a thing.
really? because from what i have seen in real life, people with shit eyes and good bones are the real slayers, never the other way around

whatever feature u have is ideal :ROFLMAO:

really? because from what i have seen in real life, people with shit eyes and good bones are the real slayers, never the other way around
What age group have you seen this in? This is my experience from parties with JBs 15-19. There’s always one characteristic that ties the slayers together and it’s eye area. Yeah some slayers i’ve seen have had great bones but they always have above average eye area aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What age group have you seen this in? This is my experience from parties with JBs 15-19. There’s always one characteristic that ties the slayers together and it’s eye area. Yeah some slayers i’ve seen have had great bones but they always have above average eye area aswell.
around 21-24 group, feels like bones matter more past 20's

hunter eyes can be good too but not necessarily. if they're too ogre they're not good.
agree sean o prys eyes are male gaze they dont look too good.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
agree sean o prys eyes are male gaze they dont look too good.
This is so true. They look too robotic to have a wide appeal. Gandy’s eyes are perfect imo. Very hunter but not to the point where they’re robotic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827