Good looking people get a free pass on ANYTHING (water is indeed water)

Hes not even that goodlooking at all

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
tbh best of the best worthy
When I overdose on the blackpill I become a cynical cunt for a few days
same after getting blackpilled on so much shit its literally impossible for somebody to speak to me cause i only give cynical or ironic responses and im even more unpleasant to talk with than normal

is there a way to get that hair texture if you have straight thin hair?

Average eye area and decent zygos. Girls are defending him because of his chin height. Jaw is law.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and nonserviam
Too many black pills to ignore? Lol.

It's a fucking social media built around image and/or entertainment and you want it to be anything but shallow? You really are an idiot, comforting yourself with this black pill ideology. Black Pill is definitely 1000% real, but to be on the hunt for it throughout every moment of your day is going to fuck your up your personality. You're going to project a bitter and cynical person across to the outside world, even if you think it's just a side you keep for this little forum.

The guy is clearly a pretty-boy. Cheek-bones wider than jaw. Jaw good, but not amazing. Good eye-area. Notice the girls lovin' him-up saying it doesn't matter, are also all low-tier Beckys. Low-tier Beckys are degenerate feminists and have no ethics. It's the Staceys who have the good personalities believe it or not. I never once believed in average looking girls have better personalities, not once, but long-gone are the days where this is even a myth anymore and for very good reason. Average girls get hit on far more than Staceys and develop this sense of entitlement and constant addiction to the validation.
@volcelfatcel @TheEndHasNoEnd @Chadeep @Preston @JustMewbrah @looksmaxxer234

The legend himself has spoken

high iq analysis, this should be pinned or botb tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadeep, Looks234 and 2 others