Good plan or nah?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
So basically I want to ascend in 2 visits to a plastic surgeon.
Visit 1:
Paranasal Implants
Supraorbital Implants with Saddle
Rhinoplasty
Visit 2:
Chin Implant
Hair Transplant

Good plan or nah?

@User49 @khvirgin @lightskinbengali @WishIwasChico @anoright @Shieda_Kayn @Octavian_Augustus @Kebab Master @pashtun @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, Jungcuck, Rimaxtis and 10 others
I'm the sixth user you thought of? Brutal. Not gonna bother replyin :Comfy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
Yes good plan.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444
I'm the sixth user you thought of? Brutal. Not gonna bother replyin :Comfy:
Tbh I thought about tagging you or not because I expected you to reply some oofy doofy stuff. Anyway, good plan or nah? Since there are more and more Dravidians in Kazakhtsan I need to ascend

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Visit 1:
Paranasal Implants
Rhinoplasty
Visit 2:
Chin Implant
Hair Transplant

Good plan or nah?

@User49 @khvirgin @lightskinbengali @WishIwasChico @anoright @Shieda_Kayn @Octavian_Augustus @Kebab Master @pashtun @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King
Good idea (could include LL w/ that amount of money). Hopefully you are traveling abroad for these surgeries though, no offense to the glorious state of Kazakhstan :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Good first attempt that addresses your main flaws. See where it gets you then re-evaluate if more is needed.

• +1
Good idea (could include LL w/ that amount of money). Hopefully you are traveling abroad for these surgeries though, no offense to the glorious state of Kazakhstan :feelsokman:
LL = 100k + high risks and so on. I will just continue coping with 4.5 inch height frauding. Btw no one performs those in Kazakhstan jfl, of course I'm going abroad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and lightskinbengali
how much this cost

• +1
what surgeon do you had in mind?
someone specialized in asians/ethnic rhinos/features or not?

• Hmm...
what surgeon do you had in mind?
someone specialized in asians/ethnic rhinos/features or not?
Guy that ascended chadtindermoney, he PM'ed the surgeon he went to

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
whats your psl now

• Hmm...
he's american?
He is from a country that won world cup recently. I want to go to him since I have the same problem - flat paranasal area + flat nose

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
Your hair is good , more of a hairline lowering right? Don’t go too low or it looks weird

• +1
Your hair is good , more of a hairline lowering right? Don’t go too low or it looks weird
I mean supraorbital implants with saddle will make my eyebrows lower and my forehead will look bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I mean supraorbital implants with saddle will make my eyebrows lower and my forehead will look bigger
Ok good idea , you won’t have to use too many grafts either. Where are you going for HT? Isn’t it butchers in Shavkat Rakhmonov land

• JFL
Ok good idea , you won’t have to use too many grafts either. Where are you going for HT? Isn’t it butchers in Shavkat Rakhmonov land
Turkey probably lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Visit 1:
Paranasal Implants
Rhinoplasty
Visit 2:
Chin Implant
Hair Transplant

Good plan or nah?

I wouldn’t advise anyone getting a chin implant. You’d much rather get a regular genioplasty.

• Hmm...
It generally looks better. Also you’d rather have your own bones moved than plastic implanted. It’s also cheaper.
But if you’re like GIGARECESSED, and you have a non existent chin, then yeah you can go for implants.

• +1
It generally looks better. Also you’d rather have your own bones moved than plastic implanted. It’s also cheaper.
But if you’re like GIGARECESSED, and you have a non existent chin, then yeah you can go for implants.
I don’t have recessed one, rather super short one jfl. I need height not projection

I don’t have recessed one, rather super short one jfl. I need height not projection
Both height and projection can be improved with a simple regular genioplasty. Implants wouldn’t do shit in your case.

• Hmm...
Both height and projection can be improved with a simple regular genioplasty. Implants wouldn’t do shit in your case.
Apparently implants are better for a square and tall chin. Overall I want to look like this morph
B14B2E57 B507 4314 BBF3 390F6AA4ECA2 FE18892D 361E 45CC 834D 7F2A85CCF01E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner and ripcordgod1
Apparently implants are better for a square and tall chin. Overall I want to look like this morph
View attachment 2174470View attachment 2174469
I’m not a maxillo-facial surgeon so i wouldn’t know for sure, and you should probably adress your concerns to a qualified practitioner. As regards to your morph, i think it might be possible to get this result with a regular genioplasty, but if you’re ever given a choice between a genio and an implant, i would personally highly advise you to go for a genio.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 24444
Btw a hair transplant for your case is so retarded and unnecessary.
As I said, after the supras that will lower eyebrows my forehead would just get too bug and I need to make forehead smaller. Hairline lowering leaves a big scar so HT is the way IMO

As I said, after the supras that will lower eyebrows my forehead would just get too bug and I need to make forehead smaller. Hairline lowering leaves a bug scar so HT is the way IMO
Idk man i see nothing wrong with your supras…
Maybe work on thickening your eyebrows if you want them to look more projected but i wouldn’t go to that extent if I were you.

• Woah
Idk man i see nothing wrong with your supras…
Maybe work on thickening your eyebrows if you want them to look more projected but i wouldn’t go to that extent if I were you.
my eyebrows are high set which is typical for Japhites(so-called Mongolians) and low set ones would look way better IMO

my eyebrows are high set which is typical for Japhites(so-called Mongolians) and low set ones would look way better IMO
Yes a lot of caucasoids have this trait too.
Mines are low set but my projection is wack.
What makes a difference is the eye hooding, and yours seem hooded enough so i wouldn’t worry about it (are you actually mixed ?).
Thickening your eyebrows would do just fine, trust me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 24444
Please for the love of God fix your nose

• +1
@RealSurgerymax thoughts ?

• +1
Genio>implant

• Hmm...
Idk, I heard that implant is ideal for making chin square and tall
If you decide to take it off, your chin bone will be smaller due to the grinding of the implant and the skin will be stretched and sag, unless you dont take it out youre probably good

Last edited:
  • +1
@cancercell

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
yea but like the other guy said i don't know if a chin implant is enough but you would have to ask a surgeon

i think the implant would be good for shape but it's probably shit at giving chin height which is what you need

so maybe if possible get like a 6mm genio downgraft then an implant on top for the shape which might give like 3mm

just ask a surgeon and see if u need genio alone or implant alone or both

• So Sad
yea but like the other guy said i don't know if a chin implant is enough but you would have to ask a surgeon

i think the implant would be good for shape but it's probably shit at giving chin height which is what you need

so maybe if possible get like a 6mm genio downgraft then an implant on top for the shape which might give like 3mm

Tbh yeah, maybe sliding genio is a better option

• +1

Is this achievable?

• +1
View attachment 2174470View attachment 2174469
Visit 1:
Paranasal Implants
Rhinoplasty
Visit 2:
Chin Implant
Hair Transplant

Good plan or nah?

You will become more attractive, but to be honest you look mostly maxed out. There will be a minimal difference between how women treat you. Although I like it when people become more attractive with surgery, you should factor in the time, money, and pain and think about the potential benefits with those factors in mind. Surgerymaxxing isn't for everyone unfortunately only some of us have a decent enough base to ascend to chadlite+ slayer (assuming money for surgery isn't a limiting aspect). Tbh LL would do you better. Idk how recessed ur chin is but genio/implant would help

Last edited:
  • So Sad