Good skincare routine

ttos7

ttos7

Iron
Yo i got some money for starting to do some skincare routine can you help what can i buy? You can list everything that can help with getting me better skin quality and cure acne scars.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
There is no one size fits all treatment. What's the problem you're dealing with?

clean diet, and being lean should be your first priority for improving skin btw

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, thegiganigga, zura and 7 others
First of all fix ur gut and liver health, eat a healthy low glycemic diet with lots of healthy fats and protein. That should be enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
There is no one size fits all treatment. What's the problem you're dealing with?
I'm adding a photo you can see i have some acne scars what can help with fixing it

Attachments

• IMG_8626.jpeg
    IMG_8626.jpeg
    491.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 72802 and silencio
I'm adding a photo you can see i have some acne scars what can help with fixing it
Holy shit hop on isotretinoin asap

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He should first research it. And if he only has acne scars then isotretinion is not gonna do anything.

A photo of your skin would be better. Like closeup or something

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
im on axotret 40mg that's what doctor got me he said it's gonna work and i see some results. You can search for it and tell me about it

First of all fix ur gut and liver health, eat a healthy low glycemic diet with lots of healthy fats and protein. That should be enough.
bet gonna try to have cleaner diet too thanks 💪

maybe like this one?
There are 3 types of indented scars: rolling, icepick, and boxcar scars. You can identify it yourself just search it. You might confuse scars with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, search that one too. If you know what you have then reply.

For scars that's not gonna do much. And everyone should be doing this anyway

For scars that's not gonna do much. And everyone should be doing this anyway
true but i dnrd his fucking thread so i didnt knew he said it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and silencio
Carnivore diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel, n9wiff and 1 other person
There are 3 types of indented scars: rolling, icepick, and boxcar scars. You can identify it yourself just search it. You might confuse scars with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, search that one too. If you know what you have then reply.
i just saw all of them and now i'm thinking maybe i don't have scars it's just like a little pink dots from acne that was on my face

• +1
Reactions: silencio
i just saw all of them and now i'm thinking maybe i don't have scars it's just like a little pink dots from acne that was on my face
That's called PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation). Good thing it's gonna go away without anything. Use sunscreen like spf 50, everytime you go out. Tyrosinase inhibitors like kojic acid, and hydroquinone can help fade the 'scars'. Or even vitamin C afaik.

Being lean won’t do shit for my dark spots
im lean rn and the acne didn't go away till i started using this axotret now i see a little changes

• JFL
Reactions: ttos7 and BrahminBoss
That's called PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation). Good thing it's gonna go away without anything. Use sunscreen like spf 50, everytime you go out. Tyrosinase inhibitors like kojic acid, and hydroquinone can help fade the 'scars'. Or even vitamin C afaik.
can you send me some link or full names of what to buy cause i see you know about all of it so if you can help it will be awesome🙏

• +1
Good but you can also use some skincare on top of that. I do think it's understated how important your gut/organ health is to your overall skin quality.

• +1
op can post close pics of ur disgusting scars no need to see ur entire faggot face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, ttos7 and socialcel
can you send me some link or full names of what to buy cause i see you know about all of it so if you can help it will be awesome🙏
For sunscreen I use la roche posay anthelios spf 50. I'm currently not using any PIH treatments. There is a site called acne.org that's really useful, I get most of my knowledge from there. But what I listed works, but you might need to have a prescription for it. You can ask @AySab too, he's even higher Iq than me. The photo is from acne.org.

IMG 4416

• +1
Reactions: AySab
beef tallow

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and silencio

Last edited:
For sunscreen I use la roche posay anthelios spf 50. I'm currently not using any PIH treatments. There is a site called acne.org that's really useful, I get most of my knowledge from there. But what I listed works, but you might need to have a prescription for it. You can ask @AySab too, he's even higher Iq than me. The photo is from acne.org.

View attachment 2950293
you know some good PIH treatments that i can buy?

• +1
you know some good PIH treatments that i can buy?
It's literally in the photo, research them. All of them have pros and cons too.

It's literally in the photo, research them. All of them have pros and cons too.
yo look i got this things in my online cart. What you think?

• +1
He should first research it. And if he only has acne scars then isotretinion is not gonna do anything.
Ik I'm just trollin

• +1
Yo i got some money for starting to do some skincare routine can you help what can i buy? You can list everything that can help with getting me better skin quality and cure acne scars.
I always recommend tretinoin to everyone cause it cured my acne and faded a lot of my scars. But as far as products that don’t require a prescription, azelaic acid is probably your best bet for fading acne scars. You can also look into vitamin C, niacinamide, hydroquinone. For scars you should also wear Sunscreen everyday because UV will make them get darker/take longer to fade.

I always recommend tretinoin to everyone cause it cured my acne and faded a lot of my scars. But as far as products that don’t require a prescription, azelaic acid is probably your best bet for fading acne scars. You can also look into vitamin C, niacinamide, hydroquinone. For scars you should also wear Sunscreen everyday because UV will make them get darker/take longer to fade.
I used azelaic but it irritated my skin:feelswhy: