Gook cuts of his mogger zygos to kfagmaxx

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
1D49516E 8FA5 4454 87B7 1005AC9F78DC

Wtf is wrong with gooks and their trannymaxxing addiction holy shit he could’ve thugmaxxed so easily to become a mogger now he’s a twink faggot god I wanna beat him to death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Growth Plate, Deleted member 2729 and 40 others
unironically SMVmaxxed him in the east and it makes me want to strangle anyone who indulges in kpop culture

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 13137 and 4 others
he will slay more now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Growth Plate, 360° and 9 others
unironically SMVmaxxed him in the east and it makes me want to strangle anyone who indulges in kpop culture
not for long skin sagging after the procedure is already visible,.it's over for him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7079, CursedOne and 2 others
Looks better to jailbaits who have a fetish for K-pop and getting girls is all that matters unless you prefer masculine guys and you want to be anal raped by them instead

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, subhuman incel, goat2x and 7 others
Looks better to jailbaits who have a fetish for K-pop and getting girls is all that matters unless you prefer masculine guys and you want to be anal raped by them instead
You can’t tell me if before him thugmaxxed mascmaxxed he wouldn’t been an absolute mogger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
looks better. jfl if you think ramirez size zygos has real life appeal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Yuya Moggershima, godirl and 6 others
not for long skin sagging after the procedure is already visible,.it's over for him
Boneless for asians= over tbh. Also i need zygo implants

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Change your avi back you filthy little goblin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538 and SubhumanCurrycel
Tbh I think be looks better in the after but not really cos of the zygos

I would have too see a morph of what he would have looked like if he didn’t get the surgery, probably better tbh, he should’ve just got the bottoms shaved off to be sharper and more defined

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I wouldn't blame him, cause gook bitches are more into the soft pale skin pretty boy, than the high T alpha with high sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, SubhumanCurrycel and Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Good_Little_Goy
I wouldn't blame him, cause gook bitches are more into the soft pale skin pretty boy, than the high T alpha with high sex appeal.

They LTR then yes but gooknfoids lusted after a 6’1 wide jawed gigachang in my high school way more than the faggot maxxers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7079 and Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5875, yunggod and 3 others
you are coping so hard. just look like a minecraft character bro
Yes?
If your face isn that wide ofc you gonna need a larger frame and buil or else’s it’ll look comical
But that dude looks good for someone who’s like 75

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Good_Little_Goy
Gooks cant thugmaxx my man they look like this

That guy is boneless my original post isn’t he actually had a masc structure

• JFL
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel
They LTR then yes but gooknfoids lusted after a 6’1 wide jawed gigachang in my high school way more than the faggot maxxers
In the west or gookland? Is he dark triad or blonde blue eyes?

Yes?
If your face isn that wide ofc you gonna need a larger frame and buil or else’s it’ll look comical
But that dude looks good for someone who’s like 75
google kabuki syndrome and look at pictures. this type of face is a deformity.

That guy is boneless my original post isn’t he actually had a masc structure
Not really aesthetic tbh man foids will be disgusted all the computer science kids look like that in my class

he legit tripled his smv in korea, miring

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
SMV = zero

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 620930
Wtf is wrong with gooks and their trannymaxxing addiction holy shit he could’ve thugmaxxed so easily to become a mogger now he’s a twink faggot god I wanna beat him to death
He could have yakuzamaxxed but instead he has to now resort to selling his body to horny boomers in thailand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
Gooks cant thugmaxx my man they look like this

They look cute, I would love to have them in my backyard and give them tuna and touch their noses while they're eating

• JFL
He could have yakuzamaxxed but instead he has to now resort to selling his body to horny boomers in thailand.
Dark triad gigachang will murder him and rape his girlfriend in front of his corpse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7776 and PYT
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, SubhumanCurrycel and PYT
Tbh I think be looks better in the after but not really cos of the zygos

I would have too see a morph of what he would have looked like if he didn’t get the surgery, probably better tbh, he should’ve just got the bottoms shaved off to be sharper and more defined
Hes using a filter and makeup in second he’s basically a foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Good_Little_Goy
In west
Dark triad only gook I’ve seen like that he was a cool dude too respectable
So it's not gookland, gookfoids in the west like the same traits of other western bitches

• +1
View attachment 620930

Yo.. wtf is he wearing to look like a chinese foid in the second pic... might be lifefuel for deathnics

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Good_Little_Goy
Hes using a filter and makeup in second he’s basically a foid
Pretty much tbh, even if that was in in the uk I don’t think I could bring myself to do it.

but realistically his appeal skyrocketed in SK, they have some seriously weird trends over there man I hope it can be contained.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and SubhumanCurrycel
So it's not gookland, gookfoids in the west like the same traits of other western bitches
Cope all femerrhoids are the same.
You just see that because only 0.1% of gooks actually have the base I pull it off so they turn to faggotmaxxing instead

Those foids are so starved from masc gigachad they flick their beans at a gorilla
Cage at the gook fag at 1:42 coping saying “women prefer more feminine men”

Just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7079, Effortless and 2 others
Cope all femerrhouds are the same.
You just see that because only 0.1% of gooks actually have the base I pull it off so they turn to faggotmaxxing instead

Those foids are so starved from masc gigachad they flick their beans at a gorilla

Just lol

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

This is ideal for gooks I think, this guy is so fine, you can‘t see his full face but based on this vid I would say he is a legit 9/10

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person

This is ideal for gooks I think, this guy is so fine, you can‘t see his full face but based on this vid I would say he is a legit 9/10

@Effortless posted this too
Watch how the guy getting cucked is a kfagmaxxed gook and that guy is a 6’0+ gigaframed masc gook

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Effortless and Good_Little_Goy
Cope all femerrhouds are the same.

Just lol

From an evolutionary point of view, yes, she has a pussy then she would prefer a masculine looking alpha chad over a beta pretty looking soyboy to fuck her. But were not only talking about sex here, it's about relationship and how other bitches would perceive her. And there are other factors too, like her age. And the culture that promotes soyboys.
But still her primal brain would always push her to wish a sexual dimorphic chad over a pretty beta gook.

• +1

He has caucasoid features and big frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back