Gooks are blackpilled to the core

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Where we see white women gaslighting and virtue signaling everytime and there gook womens are brutally blackpilled there is a reason japan, south koreans have highest number of plastic surgery . They are really blackpilled most gooks i've met and people who were in japan said "They think looks are everything in life" which was a weird shock because i never thought a country can be that much blackpilled without even knowing it.

This is why you see gook women obsessing over white men cuz they know their child would be better with that they self discovered about jbw....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Abhorrence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Pogin_chan
brootal i think we would be end up like gooks if we obsess over it this much
i am more looks obsessed from the majority of them probably but i dont rope

because i dont have the gook roper genes

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
Fucking subhumans…disgusting

• +1
water everyone already knows this

• +1
i am more looks obsessed from the majority of them probably but i dont rope

because i dont have the gook roper genes
Well they are also overworked as well its impossible to not rope when u are incel and also overworked

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Where we see white women gaslighting and virtue signaling everytime and there gook womens are brutally blackpilled there is a reason japan, south koreans have highest number of plastic surgery . They are really blackpilled most gooks i've met and people who were in japan said "They think looks are everything in life" which was a weird shock because i never thought a country can be that much blackpilled without even knowing it.

This is why you see gook women obsessing over white men cuz they know their child would be better with that they self discovered about jbw....

Surprise, surprise.

The country that makes a cartoon about how an ugly guy who gets the ability to switch to a handsome body has his life changed overnight also happens to be the most blackpilled.

MV5BM2MzYThlMWQtYWQyYy00ZWZmLTljMmMtMWEzZmYyZTNjZWYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3 V1 FMjpg UX1

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Maalik and Pogin_chan
Surprise, surprise.

The country that makes a cartoon about how an ugly guy who gets the ability to switch to a handsome body has his life changed overnight also happens to be the most blackpilled.

View attachment 2628960
the hilarious thing is they made the handsome guy north atlantid...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and Brus Wane
HER EYES ARENT THE PROBLEM SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A SHIT SKIN FROM THAILAND IF SHE GETS THAT

Then why is anime all about ascension n chit. They shouldn’t be getting surgeries this young wtf

The after look of double eyelid surgery looks so disgusting and obviously fake.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and kanderior
Koreans all end up looking the same after they go through the same plastic surgery procedures.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
The modern world is sick, civilizational collapse has to be coming soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
Koreans all end up looking the same after they go through the same plastic surgery procedures.
Yeah it's why I don't understand guys with an Asian woman fetish, they all look the same and fake af.

Cores are Blackpilled to the Gook.

legit i tried reverse searching an korean girl i thought looked good and
the end result was basically almost every korean girl to ever exist
i felt like an absolute clown

Water

Took you this long to realise that water is wet!

Yeah it's why I don't understand guys with an Asian woman fetish, they all look the same and fake af.
no
they are cute and SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay