Gooks love me

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
I joined filipino cupid as @copingvolcel adviced an bitches are hitting me up, i have never receive a direct message from someone from tinder in my life wtf.

brb taking a plane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, CursedOne, randomuser2407 and 1 other person
I got the advice from this page: https://www.swooptheworld.com/easiest-country-to-fuck-girls/

According to the guy from that website, when you're from a first world country, especially if you're white, local women will view you as a celebrity and will feel lucky just to spend one night with you.

And I remember even before finding that website that there was a guy on the official incel website who was really ugly and he was telling stories of how easy it was for him to get laid in the Philippines. It really is a paradise for incels and normies. And unlike many countries, they aren't just looking to get married to screw you over for money, they are happy with just having sex, because they hope it could lead to something more but they know that there isn't a high likelihood of that ever happening.

Even ethnics can do well in the philippines, because it's not just the skin color that helps, it's the high status caused by coming from a first world country. We are like royalty coming to visit the peasants, they worship us, even if in our own country we make low incomes and are average. It's all due to the simple law of supply and demand, there is a high demand for rich western men in southeast asia and a very low supply since most normies would rather travel to first world countries with a tour guide because they are afraid of the unknown. There are lots of tourists in Thailand though don't get me wrong, but most of the time, they arrive as a couple, so there aren't that many western men to go around for many of the women, so we have the advantage.

Looksmaxxing is still worth it though if you want to have sex with girls in your own country instead of having to fly to a third world country to get laid but SEAmaxxing is a good temporary solution. Ukrainian girls are also very attracted to western men, I once matched with a verified Stacy 10/10 model on Tinder, and most of my matches were really hot too and I got a lot of matches even though I used the most creepy aspie pictures of myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I got the advice from this page: https://www.swooptheworld.com/easiest-country-to-fuck-girls/

According to the guy from that website, when you're from a first world country, especially if you're white, local women will view you as a celebrity and will feel lucky just to spend one night with you.

And I remember even before finding that website that there was a guy on the official incel website who was really ugly and he was telling stories of how easy it was for him to get laid in the Philippines. It really is a paradise for incels and normies. And unlike many countries, they aren't just looking to get married to screw you over for money, they are happy with just having sex, because they hope it could lead to something more but they know that there isn't a high likelihood of that ever happening.

Even ethnics can do well in the philippines, because it's not just the skin color that helps, it's the high status caused by coming from a first world country. We are like royalty coming to visit the peasants, they worship us, even if in our own country we make low incomes and are average. It's all due to the simple law of supply and demand, there is a high demand for rich western men in southeast asia and a very low supply since most normies would rather travel to first world countries with a tour guide because they are afraid of the unknown. There are lots of tourists in Thailand though don't get me wrong, but most of the time, they arrive as a couple, so there aren't that many western men to go around for many of the women, so we have the advantage.

Looksmaxxing is still worth it though if you want to have sex with girls in your own country instead of having to fly to a third world country to get laid but SEAmaxxing is a good temporary solution. Ukrainian girls are also very attracted to western men, I once matched with a verified Stacy 10/10 model on Tinder, and most of my matches were really hot too and I got a lot of matches even though I used the most creepy aspie pictures of myself.

Have you tried to spoof your location on tinder on the philippines? The website is asking me to pay a monthly fee to respond to the messages