Got a date coming up but subconscious about my UEE I fucking hate this forum😭

supahotfirenze

supahotfirenze

Iron
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Posts
109
Reputation
215
I remember when I first came here I couldn't believe how autistic everyone was - fast forward to me shitting myself that my date is gonna realise how bad my uee looks irl it's so over😭😭I simultaneously love this forum but wish I never found it. SMH shoulda at least set the date for a sunny day so I could permasquint the whole time. I love my new found autism bruh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 31024
What is uee?
 
It’s better to at least know why you’re rejected than chase your tail blaming your ā€œgameā€ or ā€œpersonalityā€ though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 31024
Buddy how have you been on this forum since 2021 and have no idea what UEE stands for jfl
I know what upper eyelid exposure is. I don't think having some is a bad thing, looks more aristocratic than looking like a bulldog.
 

Similar threads

PrettyJoe
Replies
3
Views
35
lacobus
lacobus
azzymaxin
Replies
6
Views
53
lacobus
lacobus
Bulgariansub5
Replies
12
Views
96
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top