Got a haircut

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I went to a girls hair salon as suggested, and got a haircut for the first time in 7 months. My hair stylist was a super hot 22 year old 5'1 latina who didn't see my sub-humanity because I wore my mask. I can send a picture of anyone wants one

For those who didn't know, accutane gave me a permanent side effect of diffuse hairloss. Anyways, as she started washing my hair, hundreds of strands started coming out of my scalp and I could tell she was thinking "what the fuck". It was so goddamn awkward. I had to tell her that I am shedding a bit of hair (no shit).

From there, I showed a picture of Timothee Chalamets hair (JFL), and she said that she will try - but she also noted that his hair is much thicker then mine :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :woke:

I don't know why I wrote all this, I'm just ranting. God damn boyos, losing hair sucks so much. Thanks accutane. Swear to god I will burn down the headquarters for Clavaris, the company which manafactured the generic accutane I took.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 10652 and 6 others
Brutal latinapill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I went to a girls hair salon as suggested, and got a haircut for the first time in 7 months. My hair stylist was a super hot 22 year old 5'1 latina who didn't see my sub-humanity because I wore my mask. I can send a picture of anyone wants one

For those who didn't know, accutane gave me a permanent side effect of diffuse hairloss. Anyways, as she started washing my hair, hundreds of strands started coming out of my scalp and I could tell she was thinking "what the fuck". It was so goddamn awkward. I had to tell her that I am shedding a bit of hair (no shit).

From there, I showed a picture of Timothee Chalamets hair (JFL), and she said that she will try - but she also noted that his hair is much thicker then mine :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :woke:

I don't know why I wrote all this, I'm just ranting. God damn boyos, losing hair sucks so much. Thanks accutane. Swear to god I will burn down the headquarters for Clavaris, the company which manafactured the generic accutane I took.
Should have included pics, did she perm your hair?

You look like a Alfred, curly hair might suit you

• +1
Should have included pics, did she perm your hair?

You look like a Alfred, curly hair might suit you
No she didn't, but my hair looks like Timothee Chalamets in this picture right now, although my face is nothing similar jfl

Cdd09e0c4df6467119134a42d74c9834

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
That's terrible. I had a female hairdresser cut my hair one time and made me look like a 12 year old Boy (I was 21). After that I just cut my own hair for years. It's better to look like a retard than a 12 year old boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Brutal... I’d like to grow my hair out if anything, but my face wouldn’t be able to complement it, so medium short it is.