got brutally mogged at my new job today

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Anime girl feet >>> breathing air
by a 6'7 or 6'8 htn pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I would legit leave if that was a coworker. Experiencing that once is already brutal enough, but having to endure that every day? Hell no.

You wanna mog? Go do something for your community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied.

I would legit leave if that was a coworker. Experiencing that once is already brutal enough, but having to endure that every day? Hell no.
he's a worker but i barely will have to interact with him, my actual coworker on the other hand knows about the blackpill, knows 4chan culture and all that

same bhai. this confident chad at my workplace always taps me on my shoulder:pepefrown:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, the BULL and <6PSLcel
also how else will I get money for surgeries bhai ?

same bhai. this confident chad at my workplace always tapes me on my shoulder:pepefrown:
fuck me man, i cant imagine if the 6'8 htn did that to me, just rubbing it in at that point

• So Sad
yea worst one was they made me spend an entire day with a 7ft+ ex basketball player ginger as the job interview, i hated that motherfucker and walked off halfway through the day and went home

• +1
fuck me man, i cant imagine if the 6'8 htn did that to me, just rubbing it in at that point
yeah next time i will punch his stupid arms away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and <6PSLcel
Moral of the story: hate your life and never leave your basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and hiwasuwor
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and hiwasuwor