Got caught by stacylite's cuck manlet MTN boyfriend while pumping and dumping her

D

Deleted member 52905

π™š im a girl β€’ο»Œβ€’ΰΎ€ΰ½²ΰ±¨ΰ§Ž
For context, a few weeks ago I was working on a group project with this stacylite and she kept biting her lips and flirting heavily with me and when everything was finished she called me and said "come over and let me help you relieve stress," I wasn't going to disagree so she sent her address and I went there at 11PM, a couple of her housemates were giggling and blushing when they saw me but she led me straight into her room and we basically

I stayed until the morning, and when I woke up, she was already in the kitchen making me (a pretty shabby) breakfast, while the rest of her housemates were still sleeping.

I fucked her right there on the kitchen counter downstairs, and about 20 minutes later the front door opened while I was covering her mouth with one hand so she didn't wake up her housemates and curling my arm around her neck to bring her closer (who TF would be there at 6:30AM?) and a 5'10 MTN with a McLovin pheno opened the door and stared at a 6'5 23" bideltoid chadlite pounding this 100lb stacylite with his mouth open and his eyes glassy, stacylite looked at him in a panicked way.

I had no idea what was going on, but I was furious at this manlet for interfering with us, so I stormed over and shoved him outside.
(He barely entered the house) and locked the door before returning to pounding stacylite, who looked at me as if she was half turned on and half scared.

I finished a few minutes later and Stacylite said that was her partner (I didn't know she had a boyfriend) coming in to surprise her she guessed, I heard sobbing outside and I wanted to go back to my house and GTFO so as I was leaving the house after Stacylite said she'll probably see me yet another night I almost tripped over the manlet MTN with tears running down his cheeks who was sitting on the porch steps in a semi-fetal position, squinted my eyes and starting mewing infront of him and he jumped up and cried like a sissy, i put in my airpods and started playing ECSTACY and walked on home to watch some more My Hero Academia.

JFL if ur 5,10, stacy lites will invite 6,5 chads like me over to pound town and after i go watch anime and play american football TOO EASY

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: brb7, sayi, 3virtues and 6 others
Nigga kys

• +1
Reactions: redroses, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Badg96Lover and 8 others
Great day to be 5'11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, yirma19, traeyoung and 3 others
brb imaginating since no pics
larpingincels.org,
faggot ramblings, DNRD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sayi, Egyptianmogger and 5 others
Please commit suicides by cyanidemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
dnrd fag

• +1
Dudes trying to challenge @AspiringChanglite

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, LooksOrDeath, yirma19 and 2 others
fucking unloyal foid :feelswhy:

• So Sad
started laughing as it got even more retarted

KEEP YOURSELF SAFE ASAP LARPING FAG

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mike141 and Deleted member 52905
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Praying to lord and i wish you commit suicide or get hit by a car and serial killer( Richard Ramirez ) will eat your cock and fuck you like a sex dolls

• +1
Reactions: kebab
tales from the sewers of mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, mulattomaxxing, Deleted member 52905 and 2 others
For context, a few weeks ago I was working on a group project with this stacylite and she kept biting her lips and flirting heavily with me and when everything was finished she called me and said "come over and let me help you relieve stress," I wasn't going to disagree so she sent her address and I went there at 11PM, a couple of her housemates were giggling and blushing when they saw me but she led me straight into her room and we basically

I stayed until the morning, and when I woke up, she was already in the kitchen making me (a pretty shabby) breakfast, while the rest of her housemates were still sleeping.

I fucked her right there on the kitchen counter downstairs, and about 20 minutes later the front door opened while I was covering her mouth with one hand so she didn't wake up her housemates and curling my arm around her neck to bring her closer (who TF would be there at 6:30AM?) and a 5'10 MTN with a McLovin pheno opened the door and stared at a 6'5 23" bideltoid chadlite pounding this 100lb stacylite with his mouth open and his eyes glassy, stacylite looked at him in a panicked way.

I had no idea what was going on, but I was furious at this manlet for interfering with us, so I stormed over and shoved him outside.
(He barely entered the house) and locked the door before returning to pounding stacylite, who looked at me as if she was half turned on and half scared.

I finished a few minutes later and Stacylite said that was her partner (I didn't know she had a boyfriend) coming in to surprise her she guessed, I heard sobbing outside and I wanted to go back to my house and GTFO so as I was leaving the house after Stacylite said she'll probably see me yet another night I almost tripped over the manlet MTN with tears running down his cheeks who was sitting on the porch steps in a semi-fetal position, squinted my eyes and starting mewing infront of him and he jumped up and cried like a sissy, i put in my airpods and started playing ECSTACY and walked on home to watch some more My Hero Academia.

JFL if ur 5,10, stacy lites will invite 6,5 chads like me over to pound town and after i go watch anime and play american football TOO EASY
Same

copy pasted DNR kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
Tales from the cribs of New Orleans.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905