Got complimented by an older foid

Ziaoni

Ziaoni

Hoes love my bones
While I was getting back from the gym I bought a derma roller and a cleanser.

Then I went to my local corner store to buy an energy drink and an older foid(70?) complimented me on my faggy long hair and gymceled physique. She compared me to Croatians surfer chadlites:chad: from the 80's

If you're aren't getting complimented by gilfs for your nichemax it's over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Kaari, Gonthar and 3 others
might read in 2 days

• JFL
Reactions: FreakShowCel, Kaari, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Then I went to my local corner store to buy an energy drink and an older foid(70?) complimented me on my faggy long hair and gymceled physique. She compared me to Croatians surfer chadlites:chad: from the 80's

If you're aren't getting complimented by gilfs for your nichemax it's over for you
A photo of an indian surfer with long hair holding 7jG NoEsQSia5P2JfburJg b2FbIUWHRHGDmrHzNz7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, lokmazclock, curryascenderr and 5 others
While I was getting back from the gym I bought a derma roller and a cleanser.

Start gilfmaxxing and post results plz

• +1
Reactions: Ziaoni
Seems like you found your target demographic

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, try2beme, Ziaoni and 1 other person
Im also long hair and gymmaxxed. Us men are such chads brah eventho i never had that

• Love it
Reactions: Ziaoni
It happened to me often: professors, friends' moms, mostly. Jfl

Old women aren’t attracted to looks handsome to them is how you carry yourself and clothes you wear and your aesthetic. Doesn’t mean shit they will call a sub5 in a 3 piece suit handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar