Got Finasteride. {PICS}

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
Finally.

The miracle drug, will it give me my hair back (i’m on NRW 1/1.5)

Hopefully yes, will it make me gay?

Hopefully yes.

Can anyone tell me if this seems legit?
IMG 6314

IMG 6312

I’m gonna start tomorrow after my blood work on 1mg eod.

The moment i’ll see sides i’ll stop and check a derma.
@Willmogulater

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, ResilientGoyim, rand anon and 3 others
Its legit, seems like its made in india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Descender and PseudoMaxxer
Finally.

Hopefully yes.

View attachment 2556418

View attachment 2556419

@Willmogulater
duta is king but better than nothing, a lot cheaper than fin too in italy

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yeah but i wanna start slowly and see how i react to it, since i’m doing all of this by myself.

I ordered from india jfl, i paid a lot to get it in Italy cuz dogana fucked my ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and bradpittshairline
if fin stops hair loss, theres no point using a stronger dht blocker like duta. everyone has a different threshold and for most fin will take your dht under the balding threshold.

you need some dht

yeah but i wanna start slowly and see how i react to it, since i’m doing all of this by myself.

I ordered from india jfl, i paid a lot to get it in Italy cuz dogana fucked my ass
start with 0.5 by cutting the pill in half, pop it with your daily vitamins don't think too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
if fin stops hair loss, theres no point using a stronger dht blocker like duta. everyone has a different threshold and for most fin will take your dht under the balding threshold.

you need some dht
i’m gonna get dht, Free and total Test and Estrogen checked tomorrow.

Is there a number in DHT that if it goes under i’ll stop losing hair or it depends for person to person?

you need some dht
same sides profile, cheaper and blocks dht not only in the scalp but in the skin too giving that Ashton Kutcher anti aging effect.

i’m gonna get dht, Free and total Test and Estrogen checked tomorrow.

Is there a number in DHT that if it goes under i’ll stop losing hair or it depends for person to person?
nope, not objective number, follicle sensivity is extremely subjective

• +1
oh ok, i was thinking about 1mg every other day
theres different protocols on reddit, and the one I said is based on studies that show 1mg is as effective as 0.2mg

• Woah
same sides profile, cheaper and blocks dht not only in the scalp but in the skin too giving that Ashton Kutcher anti aging effect.
won’t fin get in my skin too?

Also, does it ease up acne too?

when he went off fin did he start aging?

theres different protocols on reddit, and the one I said is based on studies that show 1mg is as effective as 0.2mg
yeah but isn’t 1 mg every other day equal to 0.5 every day?

Finally.

Hopefully yes.

View attachment 2556418

View attachment 2556419

@Willmogulater

Hold the fuck on, you are taking this to deal with male pattern baldness yes?

Do you have family history or not? If you have no family history of MPB or your hairline has always been NW1.5, this won't do shit but give you side effects for no reason.

If you do indeed have MPB, then take one 1mg pill every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you don't have sides/minimal sides or your hairloss doesn't get worse, continue the MWF routine.

Don't expect regrowth, expect things to stay as is.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
won’t fin get in my skin too?

Also, does it ease up acne too?
i have seen studies and reddit posts saying it reduces acne, also women with hormonal acne / androgenic baldness get spiro prescribed which is similar to fin for men

• +1
i have seen studies and reddit posts saying it reduces acne, also women with hormonal acne / androgenic baldness get spiro prescribed which is similar to fin for men
even duta is very mild for acne bro, I had to restart an accutane cycle even tough my acne is really mild and been on duta 0.5mg/day for over a year. I think you guys just over estimate that drug’s power regarding either hair growth and the side effects

• +1
Hold the fuck on, you are taking this to deal with male pattern baldness yes?

Do you have family history or not? If you have no family history of MPB or your hairline has always been NW1.5, this won't do shit but give you side effects for no reason.

If you do indeed have MPB, then take one 1mg pill every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you don't have sides/minimal sides or your hairloss doesn't get worse, continue the MWF routine.

Don't expect regrowth, expect things to stay as is.
i have alopecia. Everyone i’m my mf family has it and my bro is bald at 25.

MPB?? MWF?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Is .alldaychemist.com any good? Thinking about ordering nolva from there

Is .alldaychemist.com any good? Thinking about ordering nolva from there
my stuff came in fine, don’t actually know if it’s rat poison but it seems legit from pics.

Also it has lots of positive reviews, i ordered my tret too and i’m gonna start tonight or tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
my stuff came in fine, don’t actually know if it’s rat poison but it seems legit from pics.

Also it has lots of positive reviews, i ordered my tret too and i’m gonna start tonight or tomorrow
bet lmk how it works out

Finally.

Hopefully yes.

View attachment 2556418

View attachment 2556419

@Willmogulater
Use redenesyl, provegil and minoxidil as well. You'll recover as long as your hair follicles that are balding are still there.

i have alopecia. Everyone i’m my mf family has it and my bro is bald at 25.

MPB?? MWF?

There's two types of alopecia, androgenetic and areata.

Androgenetic alopecia is the same as male pattern baldness (MPB).

Fin will work if you have MPB, not areata. If your family members have this pattern

images

Then it's MPB.

MWF was short for Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

That's how you start fin: 1 mg pill every MWF. You only move up in days/amount if it doesn't work in that routine.

• +1
Proud Trans Day Of Visibility GIF by Malaea

• JFL
I support you ma nigga!
Jk Rowling Pride GIF by INTO ACTION

Love Is Love Woman GIF by INTO ACTION

• +1
There's two types of alopecia, androgenetic and areata.

Androgenetic alopecia is the same as male pattern baldness (MPB).

Fin will work if you have MPB, not areata. If your family members have this pattern

images

Then it's MPB.

MWF was short for Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

That's how you start fin: 1 mg pill every MWF. You only move up in days/amount if it doesn't work in that routine.
yeah i got alopecia androgen.

That’s what the ferma told me and my family members and brother.

My brother is the first pic.

I’ll do MWF

• +1
I support you ma nigga!
Jk Rowling Pride GIF by INTO ACTION

Love Is Love Woman GIF by INTO ACTION
better trans than bald tbh.

I would care to fuck hoes if my drive is 0 so it’s only good.

Also imagine attracting a foid and when she starts playing with it it doesn’t get up.

It’ll destroy her confidence

yeah i got alopecia androgen.

That’s what the ferma told me and my family members and brother.

My brother is the first pic.

I’ll do MWF

MWF is the best compromise between maintaining hair and preventing side effects.

I highly suggest you watch this video by these two doctors. It will clear up all questions.

• +1
MWF is the best compromise between maintaining hair and preventing side effects.

I highly suggest you watch this video by these two doctors. It will clear up all questions.

thanks!!

• +1
Use redenesyl, provegil and minoxidil as well. You'll recover as long as your hair follicles that are balding are still there.
isn’t that too much stuff??

I got minox ready at home in any case, but i don’t wanna start it cuz i know i won’t be taking it every day for 2 years at least and i will slack off some time here and there.

Don’t know what the first 2 are.

I wanted to start with Fin to see if it’s enough to make hair grow again since i’m still 19.

Why not topical min+fin combo?

too much text cant read but im happy for you or really sorry this happened 😸

• JFL
No it's not, I use it.
Topical fin is cope + it goes systemic anyway. So it causes the same harm with half of the results.

Minox yes, i’ll start after i see what happens with fin

It made my skin dry asf by reduving sebum so it definately must help with acne cause if u have tpo much sebum production it causes acne

• +1
It made my skin dry asf by reduving sebum so it definately must help with acne cause if u have tpo much sebum production it causes acne
Not good to know…i have already dry skin but whatever.

Happy that can help with acne too, if it doesn’t i don’t care cuz i’m starting tret too and will start accutane next year or before this summer

Topical fin is cope + it goes systemic anyway. So it causes the same harm with half of the results.

Minox yes, i’ll start after i see what happens with fin
It cause less harm and less sides than oral and results are good enough to make me continue.

It cause less harm and less sides than oral and results are good enough to make me continue.
well, let me know how it goes then.

If my dick will stop working i’ll hop off fin or just half my dose.

Hope it work for you!

well, let me know how it goes then.

If my dick will stop working i’ll hop off fin or just half my dose.

Hope it work for you!
Using it from last 2 months no sides and saw little growth, My friend use it too without any sides. I use 5%Min+0.1% fin and he uses 10%min+0.1%fin.

• +1