Got Finasteride. {PICS}

isn’t that too much stuff??

I got minox ready at home in any case, but i don’t wanna start it cuz i know i won’t be taking it every day for 2 years at least and i will slack off some time here and there.

Don’t know what the first 2 are.

I wanted to start with Fin to see if it’s enough to make hair grow again since i’m still 19.
Just take redenesyl then. It's for hair growth and regeneration

got it, is a hair serum good or is that taken orally?
Serum I believe.
It's literally magic.

Redensyl stimulates the activity of hair follicle stem cells, which are responsible for the production of new hair strands. It activates the division of these cells, leading to an increase in the number of active hair follicles.

It also accelerates hair growth.

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
take dut 0.5 mg once a week alongside fin, literally makes you immune to balding

Fin makes me mega horny

• JFL
I'm on 1mg finastride daily and I'm around a NW2 and have been since I've started taking it, my hairline has not returned but it also hasn't gotten worse, before I started fin I was losing around 50-100 hairs a day in the shower, after 4 months all of my hairloss has completely stopped and my hair no longer falls out, so it definitely stops further hair loss but does not reverse it

• +1
I'm on 1mg finastride daily and I'm around a NW2 and have been since I've started taking it, my hairline has not returned but it also hasn't gotten worse, before I started fin I was losing around 50-100 hairs a day in the shower, after 4 months all of my hairloss has completely stopped and my hair no longer falls out, so it definitely stops further hair loss but does not reverse it
thank you so much, how is your dick working now?

Any bad sides? Have you tried minox or any other thing for regrowth?

It makes thinning hair much much thicker and darker so it does reverse it.
It won't put hair on a fully bald sport obviously jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec and PseudoMaxxer
I cycle 2 months on 2 months off. 1mg.
7 years
2 months on and off? first time i heard that.

Is a derma following you and told you to do so?

Does your dick work? Any bad sides?

Any tips for a starting young man?

2 months on and off? first time i heard that.

Is a derma following you and told you to do so?

Does your dick work? Any bad sides?

Any tips for a starting young man?
Don't start until you have finished fully developing

Don't start until you have finished fully developing
i’m 19, height is over since i’m as tall as my 6 ye older bruv.

Is your dick working?

i’m 19, height is over since i’m as tall as my 6 ye older bruv.

Is your dick working?
Too young don't take at 19.
It works but its smaller in flacid and erect state on fin, my sex drive is the same.

• So Sad
It works but its smaller in flacid and erect state on fin, my sex drive is the same.
Too young? then why can i start?

My hair is thinning like crazy and i can’t hide it anymore.

I’ll be bald in 1 year from now

Too young? then why can i start?

My hair is thinning like crazy and i can’t hide it anymore.

I’ll be bald in 1 year from now
Post pics.
What country are you in

Post pics.
What country are you in
italy, can’t post pics too high inhib.

My hair is thinning from above my head (not the crown) and my hairline isn’t receding too much but it just started on the temples.

Doc told me i have androgenetic alopecia and i need to bring down my dht, but he didn’t want to give me fin.

I ordered it online

My dick is maybe like 95% as hard as it was before fin, but other than that no sides and tbh the slightly reduced hardness is barely even noticable

• +1
I'm almost 19 and I've been on fin for 4 months and I haven't had any problems

• Woah
You're not done growing at 19 even if you are heightwise you are not fully developed.
I wouldn't be lowering my DHT at that age no way

I started minoxidil with fin, I have had some baby hairs grow in at the edge of my hairline and my hair was slightly thining before and now you cant see my scalp so it has helped with that, but I'm going to try minox + microneede + tret to try regrow the temples but if that doesn't work I'm off to Turkey jfl

• +1
You're not done growing at 19 even if you are heightwise you are not fully developed.
What am I missing out on?? Dick length??

italy, can’t post pics too high inhib.

My hair is thinning from above my head (not the crown) and my hairline isn’t receding too much but it just started on the temples.

Doc told me i have androgenetic alopecia and i need to bring down my dht, but he didn’t want to give me fin.

I ordered it online
Try a high strength topical minox with azelaic acid in it

Hold the fuck on, you are taking this to deal with male pattern baldness yes?

Do you have family history or not? If you have no family history of MPB or your hairline has always been NW1.5, this won't do shit but give you side effects for no reason.

If you do indeed have MPB, then take one 1mg pill every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you don't have sides/minimal sides or your hairloss doesn't get worse, continue the MWF routine.

Don't expect regrowth, expect things to stay as is.
At what age do the family members have to have balding signs for me to conclude that MPB is likely, does them losing hair at 45 also count as MPB or does almost everyone experience that at that age?

the thing is that i’m naturally high T, and if i looked this way for the rest of my life i’m ok with it. I’m facially developed and height too (i know i could get some bones in my face but whatever)

If i were to gymcel and Testmaxx, i would grow in height maybe and in bones too, but my hair would be gone in a year.

My plan is to start Fin and T max, so my hair hopefully stays and i can maybe squeeze in some growth.

Voice dick length and girth muscle bone etc etc
My voice is already deep enough, dick is 6" and I'm decently muscular already, so I don't think it's to big of an issue, but I'll find out ig

• +1
I started minoxidil with fin, I have had some baby hairs grow in at the edge of my hairline and my hair was slightly thining before and now you cant see my scalp so it has helped with that, but I'm going to try minox + microneede + tret to try regrow the temples but if that doesn't work I'm off to Turkey jfl
ahahah yeah HT and Fin will be good enough imo.

I’ll start with 1 mh every other day and see my DHT levels and how they change. If everything is good i’ll hop on 1 mg a day in 3 months

the thing is that i’m naturally high T, and if i looked this way for the rest of my life i’m ok with it. I’m facially developed and height too (i know i could get some bones in my face but whatever)

If i were to gymcel and Testmaxx, i would grow in height maybe and in bones too, but my hair would be gone in a year.

My plan is to start Fin and T max, so my hair hopefully stays and i can maybe squeeze in some growth.
How old are you, too late to use mk677 or gh??

Voice dick length and girth muscle bone etc etc
i’m ok with muscles and when i gymcelled hard i was huge form my age, i voice mog adults, mh dick is kinda small but i think it’s genetics anyway (i’m 5.2 inches more or less), my wrists are tiny but i don’t think they’ll grow anytime soon.

ahahah yeah HT and Fin will be good enough imo.

I’ll start with 1 mh every other day and see my DHT levels and how they change. If everything is good i’ll hop on 1 mg a day in 3 months
I'd only hop on 1mg a day straight a way or you could split it into 0.5mgs, bc I'm pretty sure fin has a half life of like a few hrs so it'll be completely out of your system within a day so if you don't take it everyday you will be exposed to dht

• +1
i’m ok with muscles and when i gymcelled hard i was huge form my age, i voice mog adults, mh dick is kinda small but i think it’s genetics anyway (i’m 5.2 inches more or less), my wrists are tiny but i don’t think they’ll grow anytime soon.
Have you heard of penis enlargement??

Have you heard of penis enlargement??
no, is it a surgery? If yes i guess it’s high risk…

I’m gonna try duck maxing and learning that way and i’ll start next year. Hopefully once my hair is set i’ll gain 1 inch and some girth on this little boy

no, is it a surgery? If yes i guess it’s high risk…

I’m gonna try duck maxing and learning that way and i’ll start next year. Hopefully once my hair is set i’ll gain 1 inch and some girth on this little boy
No, there is a great sub on reddit called getting bigger, it explains penis pumping and stretching, also there is a great youtube channel called Hink where he explains pretty much everything, he's the guy to go to, I haven't started yet bc I'm poor but when I get my own place I'm defo gonna start bc it seems legit

At what age do the family members have to have balding signs for me to conclude that MPB is likely, does them losing hair at 45 also count as MPB or does almost everyone experience that at that age?

Pay attention to your maternal grandfather and dad.

If you are certain they have androgenetic alopecia (temples and crown thinning first), then you have a chance of following suit.

Ultimately, no one truly knows.

My maternal grandpa went fully bald before 50. My dad is almost 60 and is NW1.

I'm still NW1 and have no clue who I will follow, so I'm taking Fin 3 times a week for the guarantee of not losing hair.

Diffuse thinner or hairline/temples recession?
I heard dht blockers can be good with the former but not the latter and actually make hairlines worse :/
I am a nw1.5-nw2 and im scared to jump into fin. On the other hand, my hairline is just gonna slowly recede if i dont try it at least

Remember that sides are more rare than reported on the internet. If you get any sides it is probably all in your head tbh.

• +1
I use the same Indian one jfl
IMG20231122011104

• JFL
Diffuse thinner or hairline/temples recession?
I heard dht blockers can be good with the former but not the latter and actually make hairlines worse :/
I am a nw1.5-nw2 and im scared to jump into fin. On the other hand, my hairline is just gonna slowly recede if i dont try it at least
i diffuse thin, hairline is fine.

You need fin bro, i’m not even joking.

You need to save your hair please don’t go bald.

Remember that sides are more rare than reported on the internet. If you get any sides it is probably all in your head tbh.
yeah i know, it’s all placebo most of the times jfl.

I already took 2 mh and i’ve been hornier lol

i noticed hair regrowth on fin its working miracles for me only side is dry skin i hope my hairline recovers

• Woah
i noticed hair regrowth on fin its working miracles for me only side is dry skin i hope my hairline recovers
1mg every other day right?

You started when, a month ago or more?

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater