Got Finasteride. {PICS}

thats quite low, is it working for u
0.25mg has pretty much same dht reduction as 1mg. My hair has stayed the same although I don't even know if I was balding before, I may have just been paranoid

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
no, is it a surgery? If yes i guess it’s high risk…

I’m gonna try duck maxing and learning that way and i’ll start next year. Hopefully once my hair is set i’ll gain 1 inch and some girth on this little boy
Penis enlargement can be surgical but there is a way to grow naturally too. You need to do exercises which promote blood flow which will make it perma grow over time. PM on telegram @dragolundgren and I can throw you an invite to a good PE group im in

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Penis enlargement can be surgical but there is a way to grow naturally too. You need to do exercises which promote blood flow which will make it perma grow over time. PM on telegram @dragolundgren and I can throw you an invite to a good PE group im in
just send link, i can’t dox my phone number lol

Wear a wig retard

• WTF
Finally.

The miracle drug, will it give me my hair back (i’m on NRW 1/1.5)

Hopefully yes, will it make me gay?

Hopefully yes.

Can anyone tell me if this seems legit?
View attachment 2556418

View attachment 2556419

I’m gonna start tomorrow after my blood work on 1mg eod.

The moment i’ll see sides i’ll stop and check a derma.
@Willmogulater
"The moment i'll see sides i'll stop and check a derma." this is a horrible mindset. "Sides" from fin arent even usually from fin itself. People make up all kinds of sides for it as a cope. So what? You're gonna risk losing hair bcs you woke up without morningwood? Bcs you felt a little sadder than usual and think you're depressed? Just take it and realize that only roughly 2% of people get sides and that those sides often go away with continued use. The number of people that get sides on EOD is also lower so just take it and forget about it. Enjoy not going bald

• JFL
"The moment i'll see sides i'll stop and check a derma." this is a horrible mindset. "Sides" from fin arent even usually from fin itself. People make up all kinds of sides for it as a cope. So what? You're gonna risk losing hair bcs you woke up without morningwood? Bcs you felt a little sadder than usual and think you're depressed? Just take it and realize that only roughly 2% of people get sides and that those sides often go away with continued use. The number of people that get sides on EOD is also lower so just take it and forget about it. Enjoy not going bald
i’m taking it and i’m on a quite a harsh cut so my dick is dead rn.

I’m lowering my dose do 0.25mg a day and i’ll eat a little more to see if he gets up again.

Finally.

The miracle drug, will it give me my hair back (i’m on NRW 1/1.5)

Hopefully yes, will it make me gay?

Hopefully yes.

Can anyone tell me if this seems legit?
View attachment 2556418

View attachment 2556419

I’m gonna start tomorrow after my blood work on 1mg eod.

The moment i’ll see sides i’ll stop and check a derma.
@Willmogulater
Finasteride gave me gyno and 0 hair gains, now i am on roids and i got 0 hair loss from roids Finasteride is trash

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and PseudoMaxxer
if fin stops hair loss, theres no point using a stronger dht blocker like duta. everyone has a different threshold and for most fin will take your dht under the balding threshold.

you need some dht
All studies show dut is more efficacious at regrowth than fin

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ConfusedBolivian
All studies show dut is more efficacious at regrowth than fin
True it's pretty much impossible to go bald on dut and I even seen guys legit NW3 Norwood and thinning diffusing hair everywhere grow thick head of hair on daddy DUT

i’m taking it and i’m on a quite a harsh cut so my dick is dead rn.

I’m lowering my dose do 0.25mg a day and i’ll eat a little more to see if he gets up again.
Then its not because of the fin. Don't lower the dose man. The risk is literally just 2% and even lower at half the dose so just keep taking it like normal and eat regularly instead

• +1
Then it’s not because of the fin. Don't lower the dose man. The risk is literally just 2% and even lower at half the dose so just keep taking it like normal and eat regularly instead
Fine, i’ll eat more and get a lil bit more fat (im 12% rn)

Fine, i’ll eat more and get a lil bit more fat (im 12% rn)
You dont necessarily need to get fatter. Just dont get testosterone deficient from eating nothing

• +1
You dont necessarily need to get fatter. Just dont get testosterone deficient from eating nothing
hard since i’m not training, might have to get back to the gym…

Topical fin is cope + it goes systemic anyway. So it causes the same harm with half of the results.

Minox yes, i’ll start after i see what happens with fin
Ngl didn't have gut and back probs until i started oral (that is i used topical) probably isn't related tho and my goal is dutasteride anyway (cuz my mpb is aggressive and started extremely early, would be lucky if i got some regrowth or at least 0 shedding tbh)

• +1
I'm on 1mg finastride daily and I'm around a NW2 and have been since I've started taking it, my hairline has not returned but it also hasn't gotten worse, before I started fin I was losing around 50-100 hairs a day in the shower, after 4 months all of my hairloss has completely stopped and my hair no longer falls out, so it definitely stops further hair loss but does not reverse it
Did u get decreased shedding while on it until the 4 month mark like 20 or 30 hairs a day?