GOT FREE FOOD BECAUSE OF MY FOIDBHAI (MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Foid privilege is unreal.

Lets get to the tale, like usually me and my foidbhai went to a sushi restaurant we usually go to to eat

We ordered 2 sushi packs they have and salmon sashimi.

BUT we the server gave us the "fried chicken popcorn with rice" as a surprise:love:
20240622 165549

While eating we talked about conspiracy theories and other obscure themes and i rambled about how retarded my physics teacher is:feelswhy:

Then we got a free dessert too:love:

UTTER JFL at not getting benefits out of your gl NT bhais:lul:

@Xangsane @Michael Myers @Chinacurry @hopecel @BoredPrince @Clown Show @silencio @seethe @shabby890 @ascension @BiologicalWaste @SubSigma

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Xangsane, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
First. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Mirin hard bhai, how much did it cost? Your foid friend is nice, can she be my friend too? :Comfy: Jk bhai. She’s all yours. :ogre: And yes, foid privilege is unreal. We could eat there 100x a month and still we would get nothing for free. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Newday*V3 and aspiringexcel
Mirin hard bhai, how much did it cost?
70 jewros:feelswhy: But we paid 50/50. We usually do that or we take turns paying each time we hangout
Your foid friend is nice, can she be my friend too? :Comfy: Jk bhai. She’s all yours. :ogre:
JFL shes a huge standardcel
And yes, foid privilege is unreal. We could eat there 100x a month and still we would get nothing for free. :feelswah:
Beyond brutal. I REFUSE to go to a restaurant w out a gl person so i can get a compensation for being subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
70 jewros:feelswhy: But we paid 50/50. We usually do that or we take turns paying each time we hangout
All that for 70 jewros? :hnghn: That is too expensive. You can eat all you can eat here for €64,50 for 2 people. And then you get 5 rounds and you can pick up to 10 dishes every round. :Comfy: There’s no way you don’t get full.
JFL shes a huge standardcel
Are you telling us you’re a fakecel bhai? :fuk:
Beyond brutal. I REFUSE to go to a restaurant w out a gl person so i can get a compensation for being subhuman
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I never eat at restaurants by myself. If I go, I go with others. I could never eat there alone, I’m too high inhib, it would make me feel pathetic. :feelswah: That’s why I only get takeout. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, aspiringexcel and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel and St.TikTokcel
Balkans is more expensive than I thought, Jews caused inflation there by tourism. :feelswah:
It was always like that.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel and Michael Myers
€64,50 for 2 people.
Correction, €65. It’s €32,50 per person. However that’s the evening price. If you go for lunch, you pay €29,50 per person. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
All that for 70 jewros? :hnghn: That is too expensive. You can eat all you can eat here for €64,50 for 2 people. And then you get 5 rounds and you can pick up to 10 dishes every round. :Comfy: There’s no way you don’t get full.
To be fair its a more expensive restaurant theres an all you can eat for just 21 jewros per person and you get 12 rounds (i ate 10 out of 12)
Are you telling us you’re a fakecel bhai? :fuk:
JFL i said SHE is a standardcel not me. I cage every time she starts talking about her standards basically she refuses to date non KHHV non-gl men but doesnt care about height and money + has a ton of random standards most people wouldnt even think about. I dont think its that bad because shes jewmaxxed gl and gigaskinny but its .org tier.
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, I never eat at restaurants by myself. If I go, I go with others. I could never eat there alone, I’m too high inhib, it would make me feel pathetic. :feelswah: That’s why I only get takeout. :Comfy:
I eat alone sometimes at a thaicel restaurant near my house because i dont see it as non NT + many other people do it including youngcels.
It was always like that.
View attachment 3002107
All caused by jewrman tourists.
That's 1/5 of Srspka mimimum salary.
I u rvackoj je ono 800e minimalac:lul:

I jebote kako si ti sad balkancel od jednom vise nas je nego indijaca

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Michael Myers and St.TikTokcel

Rename .is and .org to slavistan.org already. They are the biggest inkies.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
To be fair its a more expensive restaurant theres an all you can eat for just 21 jewros per person and you get 12 rounds (i ate 10 out of 12)
€21 per person? That’s very cheap. I pay €21 every time I get 4 rolls. :fuk:
JFL i said SHE is a standardcel not me. I cage every time she starts talking about her standards basically she refuses to date non KHHV non-gl men but doesnt care about height and money + has a ton of random standards most people wouldnt even think about. I dont think its that bad because shes jewmaxxed gl and gigaskinny but its .org tier.
I know bhai, but you said she is a standardcel so if she’s befriended you then it means you’re a fakecel. :ogre:
I eat alone sometimes at a thaicel restaurant near my house because i dont see it as non NT + many other people do it including youngcels.
I don’t see anyone eating alone here except for older people (middle-aged and above). Younger people always eat with someone. (30 and below).
All caused by jewrman tourists.
Let’s create a ISIS-Balkan faction so they won’t visit Balkans anymore and then prices will reduce. :ogre:

Foid privilege is unreal.

Lets get to the tale, like usually me and my foidbhai went to a sushi restaurant we usually go to to eat

We ordered 2 sushi packs they have and salmon sashimi.
View attachment 3002070
BUT we the server gave us the "fried chicken popcorn with rice" as a surprise:love:
View attachment 3002075
While eating we talked about conspiracy theories and other obscure themes and i rambled about how retarded my physics teacher is:feelswhy:

Then we got a free dessert too:love:
View attachment 3002077
UTTER JFL at not getting benefits out of your gl NT bhais:lul:

@Xangsane @Michael Myers @Chinacurry @hopecel @BoredPrince @Clown Show @silencio @seethe @shabby890 @ascension @BiologicalWaste @SubSigma
lifemoggers.org
duplo vise nego u slumsima Prnjavora
@St.TikTokcel je balticel tacnije Goatisov zemljak :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel