Went to a gigajew dinner for my foidbhais birthday (MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Yesterday it was my foidbhais birthday. INB4 someone calls me a chad, she would never touch me + she knows about all my non NT hobbies AND she knows about my 10cm lifts :lul:

But she is a very good friend and a funny person. One of the 3 people i enjoy to talk to irl.

Lets get to the story

I arrived to the restaurant and at first didnt let me in because im so subhuman they couldnt comprehend someone would like to treat me to a nice dinner
20240206 193521
20240206 202801

I didnt know it was a jewmischelin star restaurant when i came JFL

Later on when all of my foidbhais gigaNT friends came we ordered some stuff. She introduced me to her other friends, most were nice to me except for some HTB giving me dirty looks
20240206 201107
20240206 200219
20240206 201030
This was all i ordered. The total for me was 70 jewros:lul: But i didnt feel bad because she said that anyone can order anything.

Also her subhuman neighbour that she went to primary school with stole 1 of my sashimis, all of the lemons and seaweed and put it in his mouth. Brutal. He was facially htn.

Most of the night she was just unboxing her gifts

I forgot to mention my subhuman fucking cousin and her friends randomly crashed the party because they were in Trg bana Jelačića which is near the restaurant. They had to fucking embarrass me and ask "CAN WE GET ASPIRINGEXCEL'S FOOD PLEASE:soy:". Then they left while laughing. Luckily my foidbhai knows about how subhuman my cousin is because they used to hang out.

I bought her some jap haircare stuff, 400ml hada alabo toner when i was in the Changi airports duty free shop and a kangaroo keychain

Later on we ate the desserts. This was the mochi cake
20240206 211152

And this was my "hidden strawberry"
Picsart 24 02 06 21 29 46 980
20240206 211504

She wrote on everyones dessert:lul:

Overall i had lots of fun and the food was amazing, mirin her very hard for letting me eat such expensive shit. I felt pretty subhuman at first but later on i had fun with her bhais

@notcel @Gengar @hopecel @BoredPrince @ReadBooksEveryday @apemaxxed @ascension @shabby890 @0hMan @LampPostPrime @aotfan456

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Jungcuck, Xangsane and 14 others
Yesterday it was my foidbhais birthday. INB4 someone calls me a chad, she would never touch me + she knows about all my non NT hobbies AND she knows about my 10cm lifts :lul:

But she is a very good friend and a funny person. One of the 3 people i enjoy to talk to irl.

Lets get to the story

I arrived to the restaurant and at first didnt let me in because im so subhuman they couldnt comprehend someone would like to treat me to a nice dinner
View attachment 2729783View attachment 2729784

Later on when all of my foidbhais gigaNT friends came we ordered some stuff. She introduced me to her other friends, most were nice to me except for some HTB giving me dirty looks
View attachment 2729787View attachment 2729789View attachment 2729790This was all i ordered. The total for me was 70 jewros:lul: But i didnt feel bad because she said that anyone can order anything.

Also her subhuman neighbour that she went to primary school with stole 1 of my sashimis, all of the lemons and seaweed and put it in his mouth. Brutal. He was facially htn.

I forgot to mention my subhuman fucking cousin and her friends randomly crashed the party because they were in Trg bana Jelačića which is near the restaurant. They had to fucking embarrass me and ask "CAN WE GET ASPIRINGEXCEL'S FOOD PLEASE:soy:". Then they left while laughing. Luckily my foidbhai knows about how subhuman my cousin is because they used to hang out.

I bought her some jap haircare stuff, 400ml hada alabo toner when i was in the Changi airports duty free shop and a kangaroo keychain

View attachment 2729800
View attachment 2729801View attachment 2729802

Overall i had lots of fun and the food was amazing, mirin her very hard for letting me eat such expensive shit. I felt pretty subhuman at first but later on i had fun with her bhais

@notcel @Gengar @hopecel @BoredPrince @ReadBooksEveryday @apemaxxed @ascension @shabby890 @0hMan @LampPostPrime @aotfan456
Fatass

• Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78 and aspiringexcel
58C293F9 6A38 4671 BBFD 28AB85B5C6B4

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Perfection, ulose22, kebab and 4 others
They probably didn’t let you in cus they have some sort of dress code, looks like a high end Japanese fusion restaurant instead of omakase? The portion size looks gigantic for a Michelin place, glad your fatass enjoyed it:p

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22 and aspiringexcel
Bro actually has a decent social circle

You mog us all, I don't know why are you here tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Agendum, TechnoBoss, hopecel and 1 other person
I'm glad to see you had a good time, bhai! Your friend sounds like a nice person. Seems like it was a fun day/night for you! Yay. JFL at the "schizo" comment on your plate, by the way. This was a nice read, thanks for sharing it with us, bhai! :heart:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ulose22, TechnoBoss and aspiringexcel
The food seems way overpriced and not even good, I don't think I'd ever go there (inb4 "You're too poor anyway," well that's not true, I got some money to spend -- not much, but enough to go to this restaurant).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and aspiringexcel
The food seems way overpriced and not even good, I don't think I'd ever go there (inb4 "You're too poor anyway," well that's not true, I got some money to spend -- not much, but enough to go to this restaurant).
If u like sushi u wouldve loved it
I'm glad to see you had a good time, bhai! Your friend sounds like a nice person. Seems like it was a fun day/night for you! Yay. JFL at the "schizo" comment on your plate, by the way. This was a nice read, thanks for sharing it with us, bhai! :heart:
Thanks bhai :feelsautistic:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
The food seems way overpriced and not even good, I don't think I'd ever go there (inb4 "You're too poor anyway," well that's not true, I got some money to spend -- not much, but enough to go to this restaurant)
Food looks good for slums of Zagreb what is blud on about

• JFL

• So Sad
What's ur girlfriends rating?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel and shabby890

Lets get to the story

View attachment 2729787View attachment 2729789View attachment 2729790This was all i ordered. The total for me was 70 jewros:lul: But i didnt feel bad because she said that anyone can order anything.

View attachment 2729800

bhai you lifemog us all keep enjoying and I hope you'll finally ascend
Shes just my friend, shes low stacylite
this is a sign that you're not subhuman you're a normie bhai no stacylite would ever be a friend with subhuman

• Love it
@aspiringexcel Okay I take it back I read it I actually liked your story. Especially at the end with the "schizo" dessert jfl she sounds cool.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and aspiringexcel
bhai you lifemog us all keep enjoying and I hope you'll finally ascend
Thanks bhai
this is a sign that you're not subhuman you're a normie bhai no stacylite would ever be a friend with subhuman
Ona je giga non NT + prije je bila ltb pa su ju bulijali u osnovnoj i neironicno izgleda bolje jer je mewala od 10te god JFL

Mewing je mainstream atp
@aspiringexcel Okay I take it back I read it I actually liked your story. Especially at the end with the "schizo" dessert jfl she sounds cool.
Thanks bhai :feelsautistic: She is very cool because she knows about many non NT shit but acts giga NT at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Thanks bhai

Ona je giga non NT + prije je bila ltb pa su ju bulijali u osnovnoj i neironicno izgleda bolje jer je mewala od 10te god JFL

Mewing je mainstream atp

Thanks bhai :feelsautistic: She is very cool because she knows about many non NT shit but acts giga NT at the same time
svega ti da je bila femcel i znala za mewing???? msm mogu ocekivati za normije ali izgleda da i foidi znaju za blackpill it's so overrr bhai ali dobro to je dokaz da se moze ascendovati vrv bismo i mi bili chadliteovi da smo mewingovali kad je trebalo mada NIKAD NIJE KASNO :cool::cool: mi cemo ascendovati a ti ces nju pullovati kad tad bro ona bi ti vrv dala sansu jer ste prosli kroz isto ali moras bas da radis na sebi ONA NEKA TI BUDE MOTIVACIJA da svi mi mozemo biti moggeri uz dosta truda i odricanja WE WILL MOG!!! zelim ti srecu bhai. nastavi dalje

• Love it

Lets get to the story

View attachment 2729800

fy post

• Love it

Lets get to the story

View attachment 2729800

more vlog please i like ver much your vlogs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and aspiringexcel
Its over. She is gonna sextort you saying she bought u expensive meal

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
Certified Schizo Chad.

• JFL