Got kicked out of student event.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
jfl honestly

my plan was to go to this (free) student party till 24:00, and then go to a techno party afterwards.

turned out this student party wasnt free?! unlike advertised online. person was checking my tickets.

i laughed in her face and just walked on JFL. i dont care about ur ticket u dumb retarded bitch.
then 5min later I got surrounded by the same retarded bitch + 2 security guys.

I cooperated and didnt fight. But these security guys looked weak asf. I could take both of them. I could kill all of them honestly, bunch of fucking cucks.

JFL at life, always as a slavic man I am being discriminated against. U think a dutch man would've been rejected for not having a ticket for A FREE EVENT?

No.

fucking racist piece of shit. They looked weak asf, I couldve knocked them out.

doesnt matter. I am going to another event now. Techno music. Idc about these cucks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, mirrormogger, the BULL and 15 others
Empty existence

jfl honestly

my plan was to go to this (free) student party till 24:00, and then go to a techno party afterwards.

turned out this student party wasnt free?! unlike advertised online. person was checking my tickets.

i laughed in her face and just walked on JFL. i dont care about ur ticket u dumb retarded bitch.

I cooperated and didnt fight. But these security guys looked weak asf. I could take both of them. I could kill all of them honestly, bunch of fucking cucks.

JFL at life, always as a slavic man I am being discriminated against. U think a dutch man would've been rejected for not having a ticket for A FREE EVENT?

No.

doesnt matter. I am going to another event now. Techno music. Idc about these cucks
Alexei Arora on X: I don't know who needs to hear this, but Slavs are PoC  https://t.co/9S4QjyjaiR / X

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Clown Show and Bushman
Fuck yeah techno party bro. Where at like a club? Be sure to take pictures, and maybe even a video if you're feeling it. I'm jealous it sounds super fun. More fun than a student event.

What kind of student event was it though?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, MoggerGaston and Xtra
Empty existence
i hate my life and I would love to knock someone out tbh, idc about the consequences anymore

This bitch was being so sassy about having me thrown out of the party. Had me really worked up because this ugly 3PSL femcel was talking to me. I wanted to knock her out so bad.

I vibed with the 2 security guys though, they were chill. I gave them a handshake, they gave it back to me, it was chill. Idk why I would ever fight them. They were chill asf.

Just that ugly bitch femcel who ruined it all. She was too ugly to rape, so I would only beat the shit out of her. JFL honestly.

Anyways I was only going to this party for 1-2 hours, I was thinking maybe I can score some student pussy, but nope. Now I can go to my techno party.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, <6PSLcel and Xtra
Fuck yeah techno party bro. Where at like a club? Be sure to take pictures, and maybe even a video if you're feeling it. I'm jealous it sounds super fun. More fun than a student event.
living up to your username

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
i hate my life and I would love to knock someone out tbh, idc about the consequences anymore

This bitch was being so sassy about having me thrown out of the party. Had me really worked up because this ugly 3PSL femcel was talking to me. I wanted to knock her out so bad.

I vibed with the 2 security guys though, they were chill. I gave them a handshake, they gave it back to me, it was chill. Idk why I would ever fight them. They were chill asf.

Just that ugly bitch femcel who ruined it all. She was too ugly to rape, so I would only beat the shit out of her. JFL honestly.

Anyways I was only going to this party for 1-2 hours, I was thinking maybe I can score some student pussy, but nope. Now I can go to my techno party.
i hate security and security worshippers they are all bluepill cucks :bluepill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clown Show, MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss this post made me think of u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and TechnoBoss

I can tell from how you typed this you’ve got a good soul.

Ask yourself if the younger “you”, the purer “you” would’ve typed this out so nonchalantly.
Then ask yourself, if this change was at all due to being on this site

@TechnoBoss this post made me think of u
I love it. I DJ techno. Have only DJed it at one or two parties because no one in NYC likes techno they like rap at parties. It's all I listen to lately I have a stream that plays it 24/7 open whenever I open my browser.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and NorwoodAscender

Ask yourself if the younger “you”, the purer “you” would’ve typed this out so nonchalantly.
Stop typing all this gay shit bro come on be a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Clown Show and greycel

What kind of student event was it though?
its a cellar-club, underground stuff. ill make pics/vids in a moment.

problem is: I have no drugs. I used up everything last weekend and didnt feel like ordering more stuff.
I want to use drugs less often, because the effects have been degrading. Its no longer as fun as I had a year ago.

1 year ago I would use ketamine+mephedrone and just go to a local park/forest and :lul::lul::lul::lul: the experience would be fucking amazing. It would be fucking insane.

nowadays I dont have that anymore. drugs have started to become boring.
So now I want to use it less so I can get back to my old highs.

gonna get a 0.5L monster energy caffein drink now and go to the techno party. alcohol+caffein instead of drugs, is it better? is it the same? i dont know.

jfl at life honestly

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and TechnoBoss
its a cellar-club, underground stuff. ill make pics/vids in a moment.

problem is: I have no drugs. I used up everything last weekend and didnt feel like ordering more stuff.
I want to use drugs less often, because the effects have been degrading. Its no longer as fun as I had a year ago.

1 year ago I would use ketamine+mephedrone and just go to a local park/forest and :lul::lul::lul::lul: the experience would be fucking amazing. It would be fucking insane.

nowadays I dont have that anymore. drugs have started to become boring.
So now I want to use it less so I can get back to my old highs.

gonna get a 0.5L monster energy caffein drink now and go to the techno party. alcohol+caffein instead of drugs, is it better? is it the same? i dont know.

jfl at life honestly
You use the darkweb to get it? Would take a few minutes to do but I get it you get to a point where it has diminishing returns aka more negative effects then positive. I completely gave up drugs. If someone offers me stuff I might be tempted, but I'm certainly not paying for any drugs anymore (besides alcohol)

Ketamine is nice. Anything you do too much gets boring tbh. Yeah take a tolerance break. If you still feel the need you can always go back. Do you think you feel sort of a fear of missing out when you don't do drugs? I used to think I needed drugs to even have fun. I mean it's kinda true but I'm getting out of the mindset. Maybe just have a few drinks? Just to lower inhibition a bit.

Caffeine never affected me at all. I can drink a black coffee and go to sleep.

You'll be good bro the techno party will be fun just enjoy the music. Hard to enjoy stuff when brain chemistry is nuked from not having drugs though I encountered this problem for a while.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Stop typing all this gay shit bro come on be a man.
I feel bad for you man. But I don’t blame you

100 years ago, a man met his wife. Both were virgins. Both lived a happy, fulfilling life; raising some children, then some grandchildren.. eventually leaving the world with their morals intact, in peace

What percentage of humans even go through the natural order of life like this anymore?

Incels be contributing to the same thing that caused their existence in the first place.
Everybody wants to hear a slay story, but nobody wants to hear a marraige story

A real man is one who doesn’t partake in all this bullshit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and TechnoBoss
jfl honestly

No.

15a092ab 6757 468c bc24 5199b46d30c3

• JFL
slavs are the most oppressed people. germany needs to pay reparations to poland asap.

• Love it
You use the darkweb to get it? Would take a few minutes to do but I get it you get to a point where it has diminishing returns aka more negative effects then positive. I completely gave up drugs. If someone offers me stuff I might be tempted, but I'm certainly not paying for any drugs anymore (besides alcohol)

Ketamine is nice. Anything you do too much gets boring tbh. Yeah take a tolerance break. If you still feel the need you can always go back. Do you think you feel sort of a fear of missing out when you don't do drugs? I used to think I needed drugs to even have fun. I mean it's kinda true but I'm getting out of the mindset. Maybe just have a few drinks? Just to lower inhibition a bit.

Caffeine never affected me at all. I can drink a black coffee and go to sleep.

You'll be good bro the techno party will be fun just enjoy the music. Hard to enjoy stuff when brain chemistry is nuked from not having drugs though I encountered this problem for a while.
yeah when im at a techno party without drugs, i feel like i am leaving life quality on the table. that i am not enjoying myself so much without drugs, etc.

caffeine only works in big quantity here. like 2redbull at once or im like you where i dont notice anything

party was okay, not great not terrible. ended up getting insanely drunk though JFL. absolutely destroyed myself even without drugs.

def need a tolerance break. couple weeks of rest and then go hard again in summer

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

i was drunk asf. this website has nothing to do with it.

getting increasingly angry and frustrated cuz of loneliness and no life quality

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back