Got lots of b6 only to find out it blocks DHT

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
I bought 360 caps of b6 to lower prolactin once i get on mk 677 only to find out it assrapes DHT

Now i have a shit ton of useless vitamins at home and theyre just gonna lie and rot or i throw them out

Srs wtf do i do? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, cumbutamoren, IdiAmin and 2 others
B6 is rich in meat so by that logic if you eat meat in puberty you will turn out gay. Jfl at your iq

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and GigaAscender
B6 is crucial for dopamine being created, and you can't avoid it if you eat meat or eggs you baboon.
Yes, i cant avoid it, and i dont wanna avoid it. But thats not the point

The point is that I dont know what to do with my supplements that i bought. Thats the problem.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes, i cant avoid it, and i dont wanna avoid it. But thats not the point

The point is that I dont know what to do with my supplements that i bought. Thats the problem.
Did you read fhe study? It inhibts the effects of the enzyme on the skin not the enzyme completely, means it is actually good for stuff liek acne

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
Did you read fhe study? It inhibts the effects of the enzyme on the skin not the enzyme completely, means it is actually good for stuff liek acne
But why would the inhibition of the enzyme only occur on skin, and not throughout the entire body?

But why would the inhibition of the enzyme only occur on skin, and not throughout the entire body?
Because there are different isomers of one enzymes depending on how they are modified in different cell types, there are 3-4 types of that enzyme

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
Found out how to make heroin out of them lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I bought 360 caps of b6 to lower prolactin once i get on mk 677 only to find out it assrapes DHT

Now i have a shit ton of useless vitamins at home and theyre just gonna lie and rot or i throw them out

Srs wtf do i do? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Use other supplements to raise dht then. Have you looked in to tongkat? Raises t through aromatase inhibition

if it blocks dht you keep your hair? :D