Got my Enchanted Elixir Rating

Idk but he wants us to give our email address in google docs and our real name jfl
1. Google Forms not docs hahaha
2. I never asked anyone for their name (I don't need your name)
3. I need your email address to send you the guide hahahah :lul:

@Coompill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 18244, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
1. Google Forms not docs hahaha
2. I never asked anyone for their name (I don't need your name)
3. I need your email address to send you the guide hahahah :lul:

@Coompill
I meant the form yeah, not you personally hunting for names

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
A super bad rating by @enchanted_elixir
Have we seen the same pictures me and him @luljankybo because I think he swapped the worst features for your best features on that rating picture
Thanks for the feedback. What I've personally noticed is that analyzing the face in a numerical fashion makes people prone to overrating as what I theorize is that the brain struggles to measure qualitative things quantitatively. (This is why Wheat Waffles and to a lesser degree Tails tend to over-rate) Over-rating seems to be something normies are almost exclusively prone to

To mitigate this, I will use a rating system based on qualitative measures to give rating (I slightly modified it) s. The systems is as follows.
0 - Beyond fucked
1 - Severely Deformed
2 - Deformed
3 - Ugly
4 - Low Tier Normie
5 - Mid Tier Normie
6 - High Tier MTN
7 - High Tier Normie
8 - Chadlite
9 - Chad
10 - Gigachad

I will start off by getting my instinctual rating in the first second of seeing the person (using qualitative ratings, not numerical ratings). I will then revise the rating by starting from Beyond fucked to Gigachad and determining where he best fits. Then I will go from Gigachad to beyond fucked and do the same. When I get an answer, ex. "High MTN", I will administer the rating (numerically) and send it to the client. In the rating, I will also factor in "How would women rate him?"

What do you guys think? Will this be better than interpreting ratings by number? @Erik-Jón @Makeyousit
I

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Thanks for the feedback. What I've personally noticed is that analyzing the face in a numerical fashion makes people prone to overrating as what I theorize is that the brain struggles to measure qualitative things quantitatively. (This is why Wheat Waffles and to a lesser degree Tails tend to over-rate) Over-rating seems to be something normies are almost exclusively prone to

To mitigate this, I will use a rating system based on qualitative measures to give rating (I slightly modified it) s. The systems is as follows.
0 - Beyond fucked
1 - Severely Deformed
2 - Deformed
3 - Ugly
4 - Low Tier Normie
5 - Mid Tier Normie
6 - High Tier MTN
7 - High Tier Normie
8 - Chadlite
9 - Chad
10 - Gigachad

I will start off by getting my instinctual rating in the first second of seeing the person (using qualitative ratings, not numerical ratings). I will then revise the rating by starting from Beyond fucked to Gigachad and determining where he best fits. Then I will go from Gigachad to beyond fucked and do the same. When I get an answer, ex. "High MTN", I will administer the rating (numerically) and send it to the client. In the rating, I will also factor in "How would women rate him?"

What do you guys think? Will this be better than interpreting ratings by number? @Erik-Jón @Makeyousit
I
No you just got all his features wrong
This is a rating I've done on @luljankybo in a matter of only 2 minutes
"
nigga you're GL, also is this nigga retarded, what the fuck was that rating
your biggest flaw is actually your lower third and your best thing is your eye area

you literally have one of the best eye areas on this forum

this nigga is retarded, you have neutral canthal tilt with slightly negative hooding and this is only due to the fact that iphone selfies disorts your eye area

your biggest flaws are actually your chin and lower third size, you look like a kid because of it, and you might look like a kid in your 20s bcus of it so find a fix for it

you're a 7.5 / 10 for your age in high school; you look like a cute thugmaxxed black guy in your high school, so you're gonna def get many bitches and hoes, your eye area makes you look thugmaxxed but the rest of your face is super babyfaced

your best features:
- god tier eyelashes
- super good eyebrows that comes from your good supra orbitals
- compact orbitals
- good IPD
- good PFL length, perfect for your skull
- all theses upper 3 gives you a supper good eye shape and a top tier eye area, one of the bests on this forum
- super good coloring and skin (super good)
- above average nose for a black
- good hair
- compact midface

your worst features:
- bad cheekbones
- bad mandible defintion
- small lower third in comparaison to the rest of yoru face
- pufffy cheeks which gives you this baby faced look
- your lower third in general cucks you bad

the only good part about your lower third is that your gonions seem to be straight and a little bit outardish, that means if you get them more sharp and lose fat or anything you will get a good jaw"

non-edited, i wrote this 2 minutes after seeing his face
i might have said sum bullshit but this is just what my eye saw at first and it's literally more objective than your shit rating bro

i don'tl ike people that can't rate making ppl pay for ratings

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 17531
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Niklaus Mikaelson
you're a 7.5 / 10 for your age in high school; you look like a cute thugmaxxed black guy in your high school,
so you're gonna def get many bitches and hoes, your eye area makes you look thugmaxxed but the rest of your face is super babyfaced
Well, this is a learning opportunity, won't make the same mistake next time.
I'm curious on why you think he's a 7.5/10, then criticize my 5.6/10 rating... (of couse the eye area/lower third thing has truth to it, but let's stick on the rating)

Here are what others said...
Not really I’d say your dead average or slightly below average Including everyone your age and all races
Kinda shitty rating if you ask me. Your eye area is the best thing about you but he criticizes it the most.
cope. with race tax you're a 4
Yeah I agree he’s below average looks
what a retarded way of rating someone... based on what he gave you youre prolly more lika a ltn
Lmao dont bark now buddy im MTN minimum

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Michael Myers and Niklaus Mikaelson
I got a 6 which I think is accurate but tbh the good and bad features were completely wrong imo

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Ask tails for rates and thank me later

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Tales rated a dude that looks like you an 8/10
@slasher31
I've refined my rating system already.
The fuck
I'm definitely NOT an 8/10 so he is a overrater

Tales rated a dude that looks like you an 8/10, not even lying :lul:
@slasher31
I've refined my rating system already.

I rated him after refinement
Was my rating before or after refinement?

Like I said I ageee with the number just not the reasons

You probs should’ve said nose too wide, chin too short, wide IPD, bad smile as the failos

Attachments

• 8DB1B602-FB76-47D0-AE86-FAB95D20CAE3.jpeg
    8DB1B602-FB76-47D0-AE86-FAB95D20CAE3.jpeg
    524.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
does he rate for free
maybe I can farm some dopamine off him
I dunno about that but his ratings on his channel are pretty accurate, from the people he chosen to rate
He emphasize on female gaze that’s the only thing I don’t like in rest seems pretty decent

Yeah you look like bloated shit
Btw I don’t like true rate me cos they’re harsh when it comes to giving out high ratings (barely ever go above a 6). But they also pretty much never rate someone below average unless they’re fat or something really bad like tht.

As a consequence - 90% of people just get lumped with random numbers 5.smething which isn’t very helpful

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Yeah you look like bloated shit
bro you're fat as fuck and a midget please stop speaking on me
I know your a troll and shit but at least be entertaining

• Hmm...
Btw I don’t like true rate me cos they’re harsh when it comes to giving out high ratings (barely ever go above a 6). But they also pretty much never rate someone below average unless they’re fat or something really bad like tht.

As a consequence - 90% of people just get lumped with random numbers 5.smething which isn’t very helpful
But most people are within 4-6 so that what matters

bro you're fat as fuck and a midget please stop speaking on me
I know your a troll and shit but at least be entertaining
Wrong and wrong

Im not trolling you, you are below average but not by a lot you are pretty ugly to look at though

Wrong and wrong

Im not trolling you, you are below average but not by a lot you are pretty ugly to look at though
Wow a fat short subhuman 15 year old kid said I'm ugly to look at, it's over for me 😪
Guess I ran just be ugly game to get 6 bodies

• Hmm...
Wow a fat short subhuman 15 year old kid said I'm ugly to look at, it's over for me 😪
Guess I ran just be ugly game to get 6 bodies
I doubt you have fucked 6 men tbh your way to retarded

And yes your not that goodlooking definitely not above average, sorry you can’t cope

But most people are within 4-6 so that what matters
A low tier normie on TRM gets like 4.75 whole a high tier normie might get like a 5.5- I feels like this is overly reductionist in terms of the gulf of life experiences between them

Also they overrate uncanny people with striking features etc whereas irl looking more generic and just having a lack failos is more important

• +1
I doubt you have fucked 6 men tbh your way to retarded

And yes your not that goodlooking definitely not above average, sorry you can’t cope
damn guess it's over for me
Fat low iq incel said I'm ugly so I should just LDAR

• Hmm...
damn guess it's over for me
Fat low iq incel said I'm ugly so I should just LDAR
Looksmax and maybe you can be slightly above average

A low tier normie on TRM gets like 4.75 whole a high tier normie might get like a 5.5- I feels like this is overly reductionist in terms of the gulf of life experiences between them

Also they overrate uncanny people with striking features etc whereas irl looking more generic and just having a lack failos is more important
Lack of falios and striking features looks most insane

You need insane retarded features to be high percentile

The idea is to do to progress pictures and after u looksmaxed for 6-12 months than ask for rates or just make a tinder profile to see where you stand
The best way to find out it’s by how women treat you irl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
The idea is to do to progress pictures and after u looksmaxed for 6-12 months than ask for rates or just make a tinder profile to see where you stand
The best way to find out it’s by how women treat you irl tbh
Got banned off tinder cuz i was using it to scam people
I went on adult yubo and got like 55 matches the first night which is good considering im 16

Well, this is a learning opportunity, won't make the same mistake next time.
I'm curious on why you think he's a 7.5/10, then criticize my 5.6/10 rating... (of couse the eye area/lower third thing has truth to it, but let's stick on the rating)

Here are what others said...
like i told him when he gets in college he will get shit because he's too much baby faced

he's in high school right now and has good features eye area, baby faced cutie w good hai rand is tall at 6ft2, many guys like him slay hard at high school and are getting simped on on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Erik-Jón
Was my rating before or after refinement?
After, but that was only for ratings though. I've fixed the reason part but you didn't get that. I'll try to be more accurate with future clients

like i told him when he gets in college he will get shit because he's too much baby faced

he's in high school right now and has good features eye area, baby faced cutie w good hai rand is tall at 6ft2, many guys like him slay hard at high school and are getting simped on on tiktok
Even with the baby-faced thing, I still think 7.5/10 is a stretch. Plus, I don't rate height, only face.
But you are right with the baby-faced tax in college.

• +1
Even with the baby-faced thing, I still think 7.5/10 is a stretch. Plus, I don't rate height, only face.
He’s never be more then within the average range of looks he doesn’t have the genetics

Most people will never break 5psl, 6trm, or whatever equivalent

He’s never be more then within the average range of looks he doesn’t have the genetics

Most people will never break 5psl, 6trm, or whatever equivalent
why are you on my dick so much you fat fuck holy shit

• Hmm...
I’m honest
literally no one was talking to you tho, you just interject your bad opinions for no reason
@alriodai why is this fat permavirgin barking for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Erik-Jón
literally no one was talking to you tho, you just interject your bad opinions for no reason
@alriodai why is this fat permavirgin barking for me
Dude your being really autistic

look man the dude is in high school
i watch tiktok everyday, is ee many guys that look like him in high school getting simped on for their looks by JBs age in high school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I’m sincerely sorry you can’t take criticism because of your autism
:lul: :lul: :lul:
@Octillionaire come check out this nigga
Mr NT over here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón
I’m just saying dude you are being really dumb dude
oh cmon dude cmon man I'm just saying man holy shit man you're so autistic bro what's wrong with you dude

• JFL
oh cmon dude cmon man I'm just saying man holy shit man you're so autistic bro what's wrong with you dude
English

Also jfl at you @ing users to help you against me because your getting overloaded and are to much of a pussy to do anything lmao

English

Also jfl at you @ing users to help you against me because your getting overloaded and are to much of a pussy to do anything lmao
muh overloaded muh pussy
what are you even talking about, you sound like a middle school trying to act tough

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back