Got my Enchanted Elixir Rating

Similar age to @Niko69

You can say the same for many 21 year olds as well. Does @Niko69 look 26 as well? Lol.
No but niko is a completely different person to you so idk how that would be relevant
and idk how old niko is

No but niko is a completely different person to you so idk how that would be relevant
and idk how old niko is
How old does Niko look to you? Curious. Yeah, everyone is a completely different person. No shit.

How old does Niko look to you? Curious. Yeah, everyone is a completely different person. No shit.
He looks 22 to me.

He looks 22 to me.
Lol. So I don't look 22 to you, but approaching my 30s? Show me some celebrities that are my age besides the one I gave you. Does Chalamet look 26 to you as well?

He looks 22 to me.
Mogged once again.

Look at Harry Styles & Justin Bieber who are 28, which aren't far from 26. These guys clearly look like a few years older than guys like me and Chalamet compared to 2 years lol.

Harry%2520Gucci.jpg
justinbieber_GettyImages-1414522826.jpg

Mogged once again.

Look at Harry Styles & Justin Bieber who are 28, which aren't far from 26. These guys clearly look like a few years older than guys like me and Chalamet compared to 2 years lol.

Harry%2520Gucci.jpg
justinbieber_GettyImages-1414522826.jpg
Nigga its not that serious, you'll probably look mid 20s until your 40 or something
You dont have to get worked up about

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
Nigga its not that serious, you'll probably look mid 20s until your 40 or something
You dont have to get worked up about
Yeah, I have insane mogger aging genes, but guys like Styles & Bieber got cooked in looks aging quickly. You will most likely be cooked at 26 if I'm being real with you based on the rating you got. Normie genes are that way. Chads like me age and keep Chad aging till 40 and be like Tom Cruise like this at 40. Take the age mogger pill. You either age properly or get mogged and cooked quickly like most people.

d9qb4qrs5qn91.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Yeah, I have insane mogger aging genes, but guys like Styles & Bieber got cooked in looks aging quickly. You will most likely be cooked at 26 if I'm being real with you based on the rating you got. Normie genes are that way. Chads like me age and keep Chad aging till 40 and be like Tom Cruise like this at 40. Take the age mogger pill. You either age properly or get mogged and cooked quickly like most people.

d9qb4qrs5qn91.jpg
I'm not most people thank God
I'll age slower than you tbh

• Hmm...
I'm not most people thank God
I'll age slower than you tbh
Doubt it based on the rating you got. I can tell if someone sort of have aging potential at times. Highly doubt you will age like me or Cruise. Just keeping it real, and even if you age good. You'll still be in the normie level, so lol.

Doubt it based on the rating you got. I can tell if someone sort of have aging potential at times. Highly doubt you will age like me or Cruise. Just keeping it real, and even if you age good. You'll still be in the normie level, so lol.
whatever you say

Same height around @Niko69

Decent height and didn't have problem with height. 6ft with shoes.
Nigga why you always mentioning Niko lmao
hb slay count, and don't say "similar to niko's"

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Leo69
Nigga why you always mentioning Niko lmao
hb slay count, and don't say "similar to niko's"
We are alts. This is why. Take the @Xangsane pill. How have you not heard of this pill being on here for so long?

Similar to Niko, bit higher, he is 30+, while I'm at 50+. Take the slay count pill. I highly recommend it.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
We are alts. This is why. Take the @Xangsane pill. How have you not heard of this pill being on here for so long?

Similar to Niko, bit higher, he is 30+, while I'm at 50+. Take the slay count pill. I highly recommend it.
I do know of it and in fact I am a big proponent of it
how many slays did you have at 16

• Love it
I do know of it and in fact I am a big proponent of it
how many slays did you have at 16
I respect that.
I think 10-15 at the time. I was growing into my looks as well along with my personality too in a way lol. I mostly increased a lot of it through IRL like bars/clubs, parties, and dating apps.

• +1
I respect that.
I think 10-15 at the time. I was growing into my looks as well along with my personality too in a way lol. I mostly increased a lot of it through IRL like bars/clubs, parties, and dating apps.
10-15?? I have 7 I thought that was a lot wtf
I need to step it up and mog you

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Leo69
10-15?? I have 7 I thought that was a lot wtf
I need to step it up and mog you
Lol, maybe because you are a normie guy? Jk, but yeah.
Step it up and take the mog pill so you can start mogging.

• Love it
Lol, maybe because you are a normie guy? Jk, but yeah.
Step it up and take the mog pill so you can start mogging.
I'm going to pm you my face, and you give me tips on what to improve so I can mog.

• +1