Got my Enchanted Elixir Rating

muh overloaded muh pussy
what are you even talking about, you sound like a middle school trying to act tough
I’m not trying to act tough, I’m just telling you your genetics are average and you will never escape that

I’m not trying to act tough, I’m just telling you your genetics are average and you will never escape that
ok you told me that in dms, why do you feel the need to respond to others people opinions with that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
No you just got all his features wrong
This is a rating I've done on @luljankybo in a matter of only 2 minutes
"
nigga you're GL, also is this nigga retarded, what the fuck was that rating
your biggest flaw is actually your lower third and your best thing is your eye area

you literally have one of the best eye areas on this forum

this nigga is retarded, you have neutral canthal tilt with slightly negative hooding and this is only due to the fact that iphone selfies disorts your eye area

your biggest flaws are actually your chin and lower third size, you look like a kid because of it, and you might look like a kid in your 20s bcus of it so find a fix for it

you're a 7.5 / 10 for your age in high school; you look like a cute thugmaxxed black guy in your high school, so you're gonna def get many bitches and hoes, your eye area makes you look thugmaxxed but the rest of your face is super babyfaced

your best features:
- god tier eyelashes
- super good eyebrows that comes from your good supra orbitals
- compact orbitals
- good IPD
- good PFL length, perfect for your skull
- all theses upper 3 gives you a supper good eye shape and a top tier eye area, one of the bests on this forum
- super good coloring and skin (super good)
- above average nose for a black
- good hair
- compact midface

your worst features:
- bad cheekbones
- bad mandible defintion
- small lower third in comparaison to the rest of yoru face
- pufffy cheeks which gives you this baby faced look
- your lower third in general cucks you bad

the only good part about your lower third is that your gonions seem to be straight and a little bit outardish, that means if you get them more sharp and lose fat or anything you will get a good jaw"

non-edited, i wrote this 2 minutes after seeing his face
i might have said sum bullshit but this is just what my eye saw at first and it's literally more objective than your shit rating bro

i don'tl ike people that can't rate making ppl pay for ratings
His eyes are good what he has bad are :
Eyebrow width + ipd but hes black so its not as bad.
Then bloated cheeks.
His soft features in itself are great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
His eyes are good what he has bad are :
Eyebrow width + ipd but hes black so its not as bad.
Then bloated cheeks.
His soft features in itself are great
the cheeks are the worst part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • Hmm...
You are being mean for no reason while you re not chad yourself this guy nor other don’t deserve this. Beside, you don’t know how much looksmaxxing and softmaxxing can ascend someone.
I actually need to start making a thread about all the people i gave proper advices to ascend who followed it and ascended.
I’m definitively the best ascender here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17531
You are being mean for no reason while you re not chad yourself this guy nor other don’t deserve this. Beside, you don’t know how much looksmaxxing and softmaxxing can ascend someone.
I actually need to start making a thread about all the people i gave proper advices to ascend who followed it and ascended.
Idc about him being mean or whatever its his opinion its just annoying that he follows me around in threads to say that shit to other people about me
He did the same with @fucclife and other people as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18840
I’m not being mean for no reason this guys a loser who spammed my pms because he didn’t like my kind opinion and now he just keeps whining

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I’m not being mean for no reason this guys a loser who spammed my pms because he didn’t like my kind opinion and now he just keeps whining
??? why the fuck are you lying
You asked to see the pics and i sent them

• Hmm...
Idc about him being mean or whatever its his opinion its just annoying that he follows me around in threads to say that shit to other people about me
He did the same with @fucclife and other people as well
You aren’t as deluded as @fucclife

??? why the fuck are you lying
You asked to see the pics and i sent them
I never asked for them you were pissed at my opinion asked if I wanted to see new pics that I already saw that were leaked

But less bloated then you:feelswat::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Lol ok
At the end of the day i'm 6'2 with a "average" face and good body
You're short fat and ugly, dont speak to me

• Hmm...
Lol ok
At the end of the day i'm 6'2 with a "average" face and good body
You're short fat and ugly, dont speak to me
Took you a long time to process this huh

I’m not short I’m supposedly 1 inch shorter but your probably larping your height

And my face is way leaner then yours

Last edited:
Took you a long time to process this huh

I’m not short I’m supposedly 1 inch shorter but your probably larping your height
Man’s my face is way leaner then yours
nah I'm just using your words, if I did have a average face or even below average face I'd still be well off
and I've seen your pics, your face is not leaner and you are not 6'1:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
nah I'm just using your words, if I did have a average face or even below average face I'd still be well off
and I've seen your pics, your face is not leaner and you are not 6'1:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Cope cope and cope

Cope cope and cope
buddy, your 5'9 on a good day
and the pics I saw of you, I literally thought you had a apple in your cheeks or something

• JFL
buddy, your 5'9 on a good day
and the pics I saw of you, I literally thought you had a apple in your cheeks or something
Jfl

Idk maybe your self projecting here:feelswat:

Guess we'll never know
doesn't take away from what I said
Not really

And reason why you and others are retarded is because you guys keep replying over and over and over again it’s hilarious, but what I say is true

Not really

And reason why you and others are retarded is because you guys keep replying over and over and over again it’s hilarious, but what I say is true
You're doing the exact same thing, I'm gonna assume you're including yourself in that group of retards

• Hmm...
View attachment 1870877
Honestly could've been a lot worse, I'm satisfied with this
@curlyheadjames @TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung @Xangsane @Yliaster would you guys say this is accurate considering you've seen my most recent pics
94297174 E023 47D5 AEA5 67384A37FE0B
Damn nibba Im mogging on ur ass

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17531
proper spelling and punctuation is autistic to you? over for your low iq
It just keeps going and going, and this is so low cortisol for me I’m literally playing a video game rn and respond with some stupid shit every little bit lmao

It just keeps going and going, and this is so low cortisol for me I’m literally playing a video game rn and respond with some stupid shit every little bit lmao
yea I'm watching a movie and eating some Korean BBQ rn, I'm frankly unbothered

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17531
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
@enchanted_elixir I just sent it

I recorded them in 4k but the files were like 500mb to a gig jfl now they are compressed trash :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir I just sent it

I recorded them in 4k but the files were like 500mb to a gig jfl now they are compressed trash :feelscry:
I'll do it to tomorrow

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
View attachment 1870877
@curlyheadjames @TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung @Xangsane @Yliaster would you guys say this is accurate considering you've seen my most recent pics
@enchanted_elixir i submitted mine two days ago.

Brea Cohan.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
Reactions: Leo69
View attachment 1870877
yall actually fucking buy these things? just look around and see how girls and little kids (kids are brutally honest with words and body reaction). U really didnt have to pay for it but... i guess thats most of the retards on this forum for ya eh?

yall actually fucking buy these things? just look around and see how girls and little kids (kids are brutally honest with words and body reaction). U really didnt have to pay for it but... i guess thats most of the retards on this forum for ya eh?
I got the free one nigga
And ur right tbh i dont need to get rated since girls treat me well irl but i needed some dopamine

LOL @averagejoe

I think he confused me with you. JFL!
Nope i didnt
You're like 26 bro mogging a 16 year old isnt a flex

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
I got the free one nigga
And ur right tbh i dont need to get rated since girls treat me well irl but i needed some dopamine
u get dopamine from how other men rate u? thats fucking gay dude

• Hmm...
Nigga yes you genuinely do
Most people at 26 start to look like shit as the age pill kicks in and guys who are 26 and still look great like Timothée Chalamet are so damn rare and moggers like myself. You got to go outside if you really think I look 26 year old passing. Just lol. Most guys think Chalamet is age passing for 21 and stuff like that easily but dude is approaching 30. Someone that looks like that average is @averagejoe who has normal aging and looks his age.

Most people at 26 start to look like shit as the age pill kicks in and guys who are 26 and still look great like Timothée Chalamet are so damn rare and moggers like myself. You got to go outside if you really think I look 26 year old passing. Just lol. Most guys think Chalamet is age passing for 21 and stuff like that easily but dude is approaching 30. Someone that looks like that average is @averagejoe who has normal aging and looks his age.

Obviously you look young but someone can easily look at you and say you're 26-27
So how old are you really

Obviously you look young but someone can easily look at you and say you're 26-27
So how old are you really
Similar age to @Niko69

You can say the same for many 21 year olds as well. Does @Niko69 look 26 as well? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back