Got my eye contacts

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
I have bad vision so I just got a new pair of contacts and no they aren’t color ones I don’t believe us ethnic should have colors eyes and it really noticeable they contacts especially if you have an ethic phenotype
But my experience with them was it was hard to put on and hard to take off but I’m starting to get use it but my eye balls hurt since I’m not really use to them fully yet just got them about 4 hours ago but my vision is great

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
>>Got contacts
>>Not colored ones

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and BrahminBoss
Try light brown atleast

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, Deleted member 24940, BrahminBoss and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 29224
A323275A 4AE1 44D4 AE92 B1777D777613

Dark brown is gigashit especially T50, light brown eyes on tan skin look exotic
Nah I’m fine with my dark brown eyes anyways

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
Nah I’m fine with my dark brown eyes anyways
They aren’t always bad and not a failo when you‘re ethnic, but lighter eyes ascend more.

dark brown eyes look especially bad on cumskin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
Dark brown mogs and makes you a dark triad
hmm can you provide me an example because the ones I see that look feminine are color eyes

Dark brown eyes increase your facial contrast and are a feminizing trait.

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes.

Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries."

"in England there is the opposite tendency of the women to have darker hair and eyes than the men, and the women tend to darken in complexion at the time of puberty. These rules seem to apply throughout Northwestern Europe."

Certain differences, how- ever, are clearly brought out; the conclusion of those who have argued that women are darker than men is here definitely confirmed

image-jpg.2126062

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

-------------------------------------------

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

Iranian men have higher rates of blue eyes than Iranian women
image2-png.2126063

Northwestern European men have higher rates of blue eyes than NW Euro women
image3-png.2126065

"The prevalence of blue eye colour was found to be significantly higher in males (58.1 %) than in females (48.2 %)"
image4-png.2126070
image5-png.2126071

The conditional distribution of eye color is different for the Blue and Green eye colors, with differences of around six percentage points. A larger percentage of Males report Blue eyes (39.06% to 33.42%) and a larger percentage of Females report Green eyes (17.89% to 11.97%)."

NFL quaterbacks are extremely blue eyed:

As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes.

Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3. Only in Estonia and some Scandinavian countries does the percentage of blue eyes even approach that of the NFL Hall of Fame’s 90+%.

Suffice it to say, there seems to be a testable, physiological, statistically supported difference between light and dark colored eyes, which apparently tends to have a profound effect on the performance of an NFL quarterback

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

Micheal Medved notes today that Washington's blue eyes were the rule rather than the exception in the Oval Office: 39 out of our 43 presidents had blue eyes.

It turns out that in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes.

Blue eyes are a recessive genetic trait, found in only 16 percent of the U.S. population today. Granted, in 1900, roughly 50 percent of Americans had blue eyes, but that still doesn't approach the 88 percent of U.S. presidents with blue eyes.

And as for those few presidents with brown eyes,
two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Dark brown eyes increase your facial contrast and are a feminizing trait.

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes.

Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries."

"in England there is the opposite tendency of the women to have darker hair and eyes than the men, and the women tend to darken in complexion at the time of puberty. These rules seem to apply throughout Northwestern Europe."

Certain differences, how- ever, are clearly brought out; the conclusion of those who have argued that women are darker than men is here definitely confirmed

image-jpg.2126062

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

Iranian men have higher rates of blue eyes than Iranian women
image2-png.2126063

Northwestern European men have higher rates of blue eyes than NW Euro women
image3-png.2126065

"The prevalence of blue eye colour was found to be significantly higher in males (58.1 %) than in females (48.2 %)"
image4-png.2126070
image5-png.2126071

The conditional distribution of eye color is different for the Blue and Green eye colors, with differences of around six percentage points. A larger percentage of Males report Blue eyes (39.06% to 33.42%) and a larger percentage of Females report Green eyes (17.89% to 11.97%)."

NFL quaterbacks are extremely blue eyed:

As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes.

Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3. Only in Estonia and some Scandinavian countries does the percentage of blue eyes even approach that of the NFL Hall of Fame’s 90+%.

Suffice it to say, there seems to be a testable, physiological, statistically supported difference between light and dark colored eyes, which apparently tends to have a profound effect on the performance of an NFL quarterback

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

Micheal Medved notes today that Washington's blue eyes were the rule rather than the exception in the Oval Office: 39 out of our 43 presidents had blue eyes.

It turns out that in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes.

Blue eyes are a recessive genetic trait, found in only 16 percent of the U.S. population today. Granted, in 1900, roughly 50 percent of Americans had blue eyes, but that still doesn't approach the 88 percent of U.S. presidents with blue eyes.

And as for those few presidents with brown eyes,
two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals.

Aint reading all that shit

hmm can you provide me an example because the ones I see that look feminine are color eyes
You just associate Beautiful features with femininity.

“When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).”

This is why I say brown eyes and blonde hair is ideal on foids.

“When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).”

Ok k see it now ima read it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

Make sense because I do see a lot of foids with brown eyes