Deleted member 5927

Lurker
PXL 20201230 2002349042

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
@MoeZart

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
normal

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
low t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brad Reacher, Deleted member 685, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
That's actually low for your age. It's "normal" as in normal for a 40 yo male that doesn't have hypogonadism. I fucking knew it. That's why you have estrogenic facial bloat. Hop on low dose test for life, with very low dose AI (only nuke 30% of estrogen or else you'll feel like shit and kill your dick). Ellen page which recently came out identifying as male managed to lean out his face bc he hopped on test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .*my*., Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
@Bewusst

Everything was super normal as far as the affects of accutane on my body, but it said my AST levels were 48 iu and this means I have slight liver harm

My triglycerides were low though, I attribute that to the niacin I take daily, and everything else was good.

Attachments

• PXL_20201230_200628212~2.jpg
    PXL_20201230_200628212~2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 124
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Bewusst, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
I think it would be best if your level was at the end of the green bar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard and 3 others
actually don't take roiding advice from me or anyone here, but still, that's low test

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, elfmaxx, 5'8manlet and 3 others
That's actually low for your age. It's "normal" as in normal for a 40 yo male that doesn't have hypogonadism. I fucking knew it. That's why you have estrogenic facial bloat. Hop on low dose test for life, with very low dose AI (only nuke 30% of estrogen or else you'll feel like shit and kill your dick). Ellen page which recently came out identifying as male managed to lean out his face bc he hopped on test
I have low test? FUCK! Dude.....fuck

I have low test? FUCK! Dude.....fuck

you have physiologically normal amounts of test, you are within the "normative" range of male test, however, you're low on this range for your age. You should have around 900 ng/dl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 5634
you have physiologically normal amounts of test, you are within the "normative" range of male test, however, you're low on this range for your age. You should have around 900 ng/dl
Are you telling me I'm supposed to have double the amount of T I currently have just fucking lol

high for a modern male

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Lux
How did you take this test? Is this something you send via mail?

Are you telling me I'm supposed to have double the amount of T I currently have just fucking lol
It's hard to answer this objectively because you don't have clinically low test, but yeah, if you're 16-22, your test should be at least 700 ng. There's a genetic component, but generally this should be the highest test period of your life. At 40, your test will be 300 ng/dl at this rate, which will make for a castrated, high inhib, limp dicked, unconfident, low muscle mass beta provider/tall skinny fat protector

hop on TRT (100-200 mg) dose for life tbh, that's what I'm doing and I don't even have low T, and i have great muscle mass. I know I'm gonna go on TRT anyway at 35 yo, so why not start now and reap slaying benefits from it? Your test begins to lower at late 20s. Fuck that. High test for life . Also at this dose your health shouldn't suffer if your diet and exercise is on point

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, audreyen and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and St. Wristcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 7098
Below 600ng/dl is low t ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3142, Ocelot and 3 others
It's hard to answer this objectively because you don't have clinically low test, but yeah, if you're 16-22, your test should be at least 700 ng. There's a genetic component, but generally this should be the highest test period of your life. At 40, your test will be 300 ng/dl at this rate, which will make for a castrated, high inhib, limp dicked, unconfident, low muscle mass beta provider/tall skinny fat protector

hop on TRT (100-200 mg) dose for life tbh, that's what I'm doing and I don't even have low T, and i have great muscle mass. I know I'm gonna go on TRT anyway at 35 yo, so why not start now and reap slaying benefits from it? Your test begins to lower at late 20s. Fuck that. High test for life . Also at this dose your health shouldn't suffer if your diet and exercise is on point
Dude I'm in the military I can't inject T I have no place to store it and I have to travel around the world im an in flight refueler i can't be injecting T in fucking afghanistan, is there anyway to significantly increase my T levels naturally?

• +1
Reactions: jumbostacker and Deleted member 7098
take vitmain d ,omega 3 and zinc.you can get to 800+.8h sleep and 16 hour fasting with plenty chorseteol and olive oil.

go to a local labcorp they have them everywhere

Not here. I live in a tiny Icelandic rural town with sub-1k inhabitants.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Mouthbreath
normal, modern lifestyle and estrogen in the waters has made T levels go down, also check PM I sent you some advice that I think is good @Native
PM pls

Not here. I live in a tiny Icelandic rural town with sub-1k inhabitants.
You can get it done in the mail. There's places like www.letsgetchecked.com where you prick your own finger and put blood in it and send it in the mail. Pixels labcorp program (what I used) also sells a by-mail saliva test that costs more though.

take vitmain d ,omega 3 and zinc.you can get to 800+.8h sleep and 16 hour fasting with plenty chorseteol and olive oil.
Dude I already do take vitamin D3 and zinc JFL I don't take omega 3 though is that the same as cod oil?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 11295

I had 650 at 18, surely with better lifestyle that would make it 700? Guy above is in the army while I was rotting 24 7

normal, modern lifestyle and estrogen in the waters has made T levels go down, also check PM I sent you some advice that I think is good @Native
pm me advice too pls

Below 600 ng/dL is quite low for a healthy young male
Did you jerk off before your test or not sleep?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 5634
hop on TRT (100-200 mg) dose for life tbh,

jfl at doing this when the world is about to fall into the second dark ages tbh.

Just make yourself permanently dependent on infrastructure that might not exist in the future theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Bewusst and wateriswet
Dude I'm in the military I can't inject T I have no place to store it and I have to travel around the world im an in flight refueler i can't be injecting T in fucking afghanistan, is there anyway to significantly increase my T levels naturally?
Fuck,you're in military? Well, other than nutrition and sleep and excercise, there really is no way to maximize test levels naturally. Usually it's cope and momentary spikes that aren't enough to increase free test that effects tissue

Start pinning right out of military

jfl at doing this when the world is about to fall into the second dark ages tbh.

Just make yourself permanently dependent on infrastructure that might not exist in the future theory.
you can't live your life on what if's man

Fuck,you're in military? Well, other than nutrition and sleep and excercise, there really is no way to maximize test levels naturally. Usually it's cope and momentary spikes that aren't enough to increase free test that effects tissue

Start pinning right out of military
FUCK BRO I WANT TO BE HIGH T NOW GOD DAMN IT.

There's nothing I can fucking do other than inject?

• So Sad
Reactions: noor

just live based on statistical hyper anomalies and minute possibilities and predictions from incel forum shitposters theory

• JFL
Reactions: Dionysus
just live based on statistical hyper anomalies and minute possibilities and predictions from incel forum shitposters theory
505 bad or can i avoide injecting T?

505 bad or can i avoide injecting T?
It's not "bad", you'll be a healthy male, but if you're under 30, it's bad in the sense that you won't have optimal muscle building, horniness, and zeal/motivation/aggression

Below 600 ng/dL is quite low for a healthy young male
Did you jerk off before your test or not sleep?
I worked out in the morning before the test, didn't eat breakfast (because you have to take it fasted). Also I took the test at like 1 in the afternoon because it's like a 2 hour drive to get there. I'm going to test myself again in like 2 months when I do my periodic liver tests (since I self diagnose accutane). I'll try and maximize my T levels and see if they go up.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Are you doing military for college or just bc you're bored and directionless? If the latter, get dishonorably discharged and start pinning

It's not "bad", you'll be a healthy male, but if you're under 30, it's bad in the sense that you won't have optimal muscle building, horniness, and zeal/motivation/aggression
I see. Worth trying heavy lifting+supplment routine and revaluate?

I worked out in the morning before the test, didn't eat breakfast (because you have to take it fasted). Also I took the test at like 1 in the afternoon because it's like a 2 hour drive to get there. I'm going to test myself again in like 2 months when I do my periodic liver tests (since I self diagnose accutane). I'll try and maximize my T levels and see if they go up.
Test fluctuates a lot tbh, calorie intake is extremely critical for test levels. You probably have higher levels than that, your body doesn't look estrogenic to me

Could explain it
It’s ideal to et tested before 10 AM as that’s the standard time for test levels being tested because they fluctuate throughout the day

Go SOF. It’s an open secret that Green Berets and other units use steroids to enhance their training.

Are you doing military for college or just bc you're bored and directionless? If the latter, get dishonorably discharged and start pinning
Hell no bro my job is dope as fuck I literally refuel fucking fighter jets and go on free vacations around the world. I'm literally the actual aircrew of the airforce. All of aircrew makes up 2% of the air force this is a luxury job I have and it's fun as fuck. I have nothing on the outside and no family to take me in.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
eating before blood test lowers testosterone as insulin has a inverse relationship on androgenic activity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Test fluctuates a lot tbh, calorie intake is extremely critical for test levels. You probably have higher levels than that, your body doesn't look estrogenic to me
Dude I literally have gyno bitch tits JFL

jfl @St. Wristcel
do you have side effect? like erectile disfuntion, low sex drive, low energ?

i have none of that

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel