Got my T levels checked....

jfl @St. Wristcel
do you have side effect? like erectile disfuntion, low sex drive, low energ?

i have none of that
No dude I don't have any low T side effects. I'm pretty beta though but idk if that's from the way I was raised. I have gyno though which I guess is from low T. Fuck jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I didn't eat anything it was a fasted test

its not bad but not a great test result but maybe you have many testosterone receptors.maybe take some seleium and iodine to get your thyroid going. Only 150mcg iodine a day tho!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
its not bad but not a great test result but maybe you have many testosterone receptors.maybe take some seleium and iodine to get your thyroid going. Only 150mcg iodine a day tho!
dude im low T I'm supposed to be 700 wtf over

Hell no bro my job is dope as fuck I literally refuel fucking fighter jets and go on free vacations around the world. I'm literally the actual aircrew of the airforce. All of aircrew makes up 2% of the air force this is a luxury job I have and it's fun as fuck. I have nothing on the outside and no family to take me in.
17msSDi

i am unbelievably mirin son, literally trembling in my chair. this nigga is refueling f35s and im baking cookies for my senile parents holy fuck

I read a study somewhere about how protein has no effect on testosterone levels, but calories have an immense effect. don't worry about it, your test is likely 700 tbh when we'll fed

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and LastHopeForNorman
Dude I literally have gyno bitch tits JFL
gyno happens in teens when u have high Test that sromateses to high estrogen. dude i fucking knew it, your high E is also what's causing your facial bloat. you need ideally an aromatese inhibitor but use it extremely carefully and nuke as little estrogen as possible

View attachment 899516
i am unbelievably mirin son, literally trembling in my chair. this nigga is refueling f35s and im baking cookies for my senile parents holy fuck

I read a study somewhere about how protein has no effect on testosterone levels, but calories have an immense effect. don't worry about it, your test is likely 700 tbh when we'll fed
I'm scared asf rn I worked out before the test and didn't eat anything and it was like 1 or 2 PM in the afternoon when I got the test taken. I will get the test taken again to make sure this is discouraging. It makes sense though that I'm low T tbh

dude im low T I'm supposed to be 700 wtf over

I'm 20 and when I had severe illness(which caused terrible insomnia) my t was 556. everyone is different. You maybe have some deficiency.

I'm scared asf rn I worked out before the test and didn't eat anything and it was like 1 or 2 PM in the afternoon when I got the test taken. I will get the test taken again to make sure this is discouraging. It makes sense though that I'm low T tbh
working out increases cortisol, cortisol lowers test a bit, and with negative calorie turn over, i bet that's why u scored low. It makes no sense that u take the test fasted when testosterone is very dependent on calories

gyno happens in teens when u have high Test that sromateses to high estrogen. dude i fucking knew it, your high E is also what's causing your facial bloat. you need ideally an aromatese inhibitor but use it extremely carefully and nuke as little estrogen as possible
Dude should I get my estrogen levels checked first as well to make sure? This is my plan, I'm going to keep gymcelling, go even HARDER with my looksmaxxing (now that I know I'm low T) and in like 2 months get all my tests done again. But next time, I'm going to have ideal conditions, wake up early, get there as fast as possible, don't jack off the night before, and see if it has any increase. I also want to get my E levels checked now. I would have this time, but they don't offer a blood test for it.

Dude should I get my estrogen levels checked first as well to make sure? This is my plan, I'm going to keep gymcelling, go even HARDER with my looksmaxxing (now that I know I'm low T) and in like 2 months get all my tests done again. But next time, I'm going to have ideal conditions, wake up early, get there as fast as possible, don't jack off the night before, and see if it has any increase. I also want to get my E levels checked now. I would have this time, but they don't offer a blood test for it.
bro stop drinking SOY!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
working out increases cortisol, cortisol lowers test a bit, and with negative calorie turn over, i bet that's why u scored low. It makes no sense that u take the test fasted when testosterone is very dependent on calories
I took other tests with it so I did it fasted. I took metabolic tests as well (everything was normal) like sodium levels etc. Should I eat before hand next time for a T check or no?

I took other tests with it so I did it fasted. I took metabolic tests as well (everything was normal) like sodium levels etc. Should I eat before hand next time for a T check or no?
no but don't be deep into the fast.

I think my T levels are actually that low it's over, it's truly over.

• +1
I think my T levels are actually that low it's over, it's truly over.
i wonder what ur military superiors would think if they knew you're posting here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 11295
jfl @St. Wristcel
do you have side effect? like erectile disfuntion, low sex drive, low energ?

i have none of that
everything You mentioned and more

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
i wonder what ur military superiors would think if they knew you're posting here
they can probably check hes internet :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
I never reveal any personal information it doesn't really matter, and I never really say anything I'm not allowed to say as an individual.

I never reveal any personal information it doesn't really matter, and I never really say anything I'm not allowed to say as an individual.
Duh but like just imagine. Like how I sometimes imagine what my friends and classmates would think of me if they knew i spend 2 hours a week dedicated to smashing my facial bones with perfume bottles they gifted me years ago

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 11295
everything You mentioned and more
don‘t get it how i have none of that shit when you have even more than me

hope stuff gets better for you

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel

Dude I'm low T idk what the fuck to do I can't inject maybe I can take sarms though would that even increase my T levels though or no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and St. Wristcel

thanks bro

also it might be you measured your t at a bad time or something and maybe you are actually average
although i unironically recommend vitamin d, ashwagandha, and weight lifting because its helped my mood a ton.
maybe you can try those if you are ever in a hard spot in life (in case you already dont)

• +1
Duh but like just imagine. Like how I sometimes imagine what my friends and classmates would think of me if they knew i spend 2 hours a week dedicated to smashing my facial bones with perfume bottles they gifted me years ago
I remember You posted your dick in this site
Imagine

• JFL
Reactions: noor
Dude I'm low T idk what the fuck to do I can't inject maybe I can take sarms though would that even increase my T levels though or no
sarms will mess your sh** up. unironically use supplements like vitamin d, ashwagandha, weight lifting, sun bathing/outside time, zinc, balanced diet maxxing etc to help yourself because jew doctors wont

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7098
would kill your natural T-production

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and St. Wristcel
sarms will mess your sh** up. unironically use supplements like vitamin d, ashwagandha, weight lifting, sun bathing/outside time, zinc, balanced diet maxxing etc to help yourself because jew doctors wont
Dude I ALREADY do all that stuff. I kid you not I've been taking vitamin D3 and K2 for like a month ashwagandha for days before I did the test, and been taking zinc for like a month as well. My T levels are still like 550. Fuck.

• So Sad
would kill your natural T-production
Fuck am I essentially screwed? I already supplementmaxx and workout I'm HALF the T levels of some people on this site. What the fuck.

It's so over OP. I recommend leg shorting surgery/foot amputation along with makeupmaxxing to trannymaxx.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
It's so over OP. I recommend leg shorting surgery/foot amputation along with makeupmaxxing to trannymaxx.
It's literally over I'm low T it's brutally over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
same tbh. mine said it‘s low but in a normal range so won‘t help me JFL

• +1
same tbh. mine said it‘s low but in a normal range so won‘t help me JFL
Was yours lower than mine? I just feel like shit rn now that I know I'm low T and can't do shit about it. I don't want to inject for life...

Dude I ALREADY do all that stuff. I kid you not I've been taking vitamin D3 and K2 for like a month ashwagandha for days before I did the test, and been taking zinc for like a month as well. My T levels are still like 550. Fuck.
Brootal 😢😢
once stuff opens up id give gymcelling a shot and lean maxxing a shot but you already look lean

• +1
Was yours lower than mine? I just feel like shit rn now that I know I'm low T and can't do shit about it. I don't want to inject for life...
don‘t let this one dude tell you that you‘re low lol. you‘re average, even for your age.

my test was at 265ng/dl

Brootal 😢😢
once stuff opens up id give gymcelling a shot and lean maxxing a shot but you already look lean
The gym near me is open. I'm already leanmaxxing I have maybe 10-20 pounds of fat around my waist but that's about it. My face always looks bloated so hopefully I lose fat there...

• +1
don‘t let this one dude tell you that you‘re low lol. you‘re average, even for your age.

my test was at 265ng/dl
Are you sure dude I looked on a forum it said average was like 700 for my age, I'm like 550.

9ic3ids666y31

Last edited by a moderator:
The average 60 year old man has more testosterone than me it's over

People keep coping with a number

If only it was that simple

Not a biology expert, but anyone who has some elementary knowledge understands thay androgen receptor sensitivity is equally if not more important

A guy with 300ng/dl with super sensitive androgen receptors will mog a guy with 900ng/dl and complete shit androgen receptors

And probably it is much more complex than that even

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, EverythingMattersCel and MewingJBP
I have low test? FUCK! Dude.....fuck

You don’t have low fucking test bro. There is a range of normal that you fall completely within. If you don’t have ED, your gains are good and your androgen receptors are working, there’s no need to fret.

normal, modern lifestyle and estrogen in the waters has made T levels go down, also check PM I sent you some advice that I think is good @Native
Can you post the advice down here?

Lifting heavy increases hgh and test briefly

results?

• +1
Reactions: noor