Got my T levels checked....

I think it would be best if your level was at the end of the green bar
I heard that it doesnt really matter if you are on the lower, middle or high end of natural reference range. You will only feel a big enough difference with "off the chart roided" levels. So i dont know if the risks and downsides of trt are worth to take it with average levels.
For muscle building you need good androgen receptors sensitivity and hormonal balance.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and BigBoy
you have physiologically normal amounts of test, you are within the "normative" range of male test, however, you're low on this range for your age. You should have around 900 ng/dl
Average for his age range is 650

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
JFL some user on here at 200 but yeah thats kinda low for a teen tbh we are T monsters normally

It depends on your age, but it's on the low side, if you are fat and non gymmaxed then it's probably good though.

What do I do
Your T levels are fine, its only when you go below 300/have various symptoms of low T is when you should worry.

Gymcel/Lifestylemax if you want to increase it.

• +1
Your T levels are fine, its only when you go below 300/have various symptoms of low T is when you should worry.

Gymcel/Lifestylemax if you want to increase it.
I was stressing about it but I guess I fucking HAVE to increase it now, I cant be happy knowing I'm hardly a man.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@Bewusst

Everything was super normal as far as the affects of accutane on my body, but it said my AST levels were 48 iu and this means I have slight liver harm

My triglycerides were low though, I attribute that to the niacin I take daily, and everything else was good.
don't take too much niacin, especially if your intake of methyl donors is low

Are you telling me I'm supposed to have double the amount of T I currently have just fucking lol
it's nonsense, don't listen to him

• +1

definitely not optimal, but not trash either

look into red light therapy, heavy ass low rep lifting, sprints and living in a sub tropical / tropical climate and getting a ton of sunlight on your skin and even getting sunlight on your balls, organ meats and lots of fish

do all this and you'll be 900ng/dl if you dont have subhuman genetics

Normal, I'm at 533 ng/dl

definitely not optimal, but not trash either

look into red light therapy, heavy ass low rep lifting, sprints and living in a sub tropical / tropical climate and getting a ton of sunlight on your skin and even getting sunlight on your balls, organ meats and lots of fish

do all this and you'll be 900ng/dl if you dont have subhuman genetics
What should he do if he does? LDAR? Roiding?

what site is that brah?

but you're abnormal
Nah, I'm just an ectomorph, there are lots of other men who are in the same situation as me. A good example would be Gustaf Skarsgård (Floki in Vikings), who is the same height as me and is as skinny as I am even though he is 40 years old.

Nah, I'm just an ectomorph, there are lots of other men who are in the same situation as me. A good example would be Gustaf Skarsgård (Floki in Vikings), who is the same height as me and is as skinny as I am even though he is 40 years old.
I was taking the piss for reacts.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
your test is fine not low
don’t listen to these retards or hop on trt or anything
especially considering you’re on accutane which lowers your full test a considerable amount

How's your muscle mass/ how masculine is your face. If your building muscle, and look masculine your testosterone lvl is right for you. Everyone has different androgen receptors sensitivity so there is no "ideal" testosterone lvl.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP
jfl at doing this when the world is about to fall into the second dark ages tbh.

Just make yourself permanently dependent on infrastructure that might not exist in the future theory.
schizo rambling

jfl at doing this when the world is about to fall into the second dark ages tbh.

Just make yourself permanently dependent on infrastructure that might not exist in the future theory.

this- a good reason not to hop on trt right now

food shortages are most likely coming. I'd imagine trt might be tough to get hold of at some point in next 5 yr

should've also checked your other hormones like free t, shbg estradiol, cortisol, prolactin, dht, dhea, FSH, LH, thyroid hormones

you're probably fine I have same t levels and have no problem building muscle

it's all about your androgen receptors there are skinny fags and fat fucks who have higher t levels but shit free t shbg and estrogen and they fail to build muscle

don't listen to the retards who say you have to be 900 dl/ng or you're low t

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you telling me I'm supposed to have double the amount of T I currently have just fucking lol
It’s probably doable naturally, or at least you can get close to that. My T was once 400~ and after 2 years of lifestyle change it want up to 700-800.

this- a good reason not to hop on trt right now

food shortages are most likely coming. I'd imagine trt might be tough to get hold of at some point in next 5 yr
Even everything is perfect why would you hop on anything before you do what you can naturally? Hormonal profile changes over time.

Even everything is perfect why would you hop on anything before you do what you can naturally? Hormonal profile changes over time.
yeah good point

should be able to maintain solid levels natty until late thirties

should've also checked your other hormones like free t, shbg estradiol, cortisol, prolactin, dht, dhea, FSH, LH, thyroid hormones

you're probably fine I have same t levels and have no problem building muscle

it's all about your androgen receptors there are skinny fags and fat fucks who have higher t levels but shit free t shbg and estrogen and they fail to build muscle

don't listen to the retards who say you have to be 900 dl/ng or you're low t
A few things: I wanted to get those checked but unfortunately there was ZERO labs near me that offered all of those things. I only actually went to the lab to check my liver and triglyceride levels because I've been taking accutane for about 3 months. They seem to be doing just fine. But I out of curiosity wanted to see my T levels as well, and it was only 550.

I'll be living a better lifestyle for the next 6 months and then eventually I'm going to move to a bigger unnamed city in another state where I will probably be able to find a much better clinic to test all these things. Does accutane lower testosterone though? That would explain it if so.

• +1
Does accutane lower testosterone though? That would explain it if so.
“Together, these reports suggest that isotretinoin therapy decreases total testosterone, prolactin, and DHT, while increasing free testosterone and DHEA. Although the mechanism of these changes is not well understood, we hypothesize that isotretinoin induces the separation of testosterone from sex hormone-binding globulin, thereby increasing free testosterone levels and inhibiting the transformation of testosterone to DHT.”

Good to hear your triglyceride count was low, niacin is working.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
“Together, these reports suggest that isotretinoin therapy decreases total testosterone, prolactin, and DHT, while increasing free testosterone and DHEA. Although the mechanism of these changes is not well understood, we hypothesize that isotretinoin induces the separation of testosterone from sex hormone-binding globulin, thereby increasing free testosterone levels and inhibiting the transformation of testosterone to DHT.”

Good to hear your triglyceride count was low, niacin is working.
It's going to be along time before I can get an accurate reading of my testosterone levels then. I plan on low dosing accutane for at least 6 more months and then I would have to wait for my body to get back to normal (which is hard since accutane stays in your body and has lasting affects).

Oh well.

• +1