goyslop is so addicting

6ft4majesticincel

6ft4majesticincel

Bronze
i binge ate and got bloated again after seeing results from calorie deficit, how can i stop being a fucking retard who relapses on unhealthy food

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, KevinDurder, itzyaboyJJ and 9 others
just drink diet coke all day (you will die at 25 from terminal kidney cancer)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 76452, itzyaboyJJ, aryan mogger and 13 others
Salted steak with boiled potatoes and fried eggs seasoned with pepper with 250 ml of iced black tea with lemon slices and honey mogs though? :hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, itzyaboyJJ, BeanletMogger and 6 others
You can not eat calories. Calories of units of heat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, onskibidi, BeanletMogger and 3 others
that does sound nice, i was eating like that for a while but 1 cheat day turn3d into 3 and now im a fucking bloatcel again
Salted steak with boiled potatoes and fried eggs seasoned with pepper with 250 ml of iced black tea with lemon slices and honey mogs though? :hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uwva, Deleted member 76452, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Costcosuperstore
False. Absolutely horrible nutritional advice. Mixing carbohydrates and fats activates the Randle Cycle (chronic inflammation).

• Ugh..
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
yesterday I ate 3 pounds of beef, a few cups of milk, and 4 eggs

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
False. Absolutely horrible nutritional advice. Mixing carbohydrates and fats activates the Randle Cycle (chronic inflammation).
well whats ur advice, hoe many calories hould i consume a day if im 194cms 96kgs

• +1
well whats ur advice, hoe many calories hould i consume a day if im 194cms 96kgs
Once again, you can not eat heat.

What you should be doing is eating the proper human species specific diet known as carnivore until you reach satiety every day. If you do this correctly, you will only need to eat 1 time a day.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, uwva, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Once again, you can not eat heat.

What you should be doing is eating the proper human species specific diet known as carnivore until your reach satiety every day. If you do this correctly, you will only need to eat 1 time a day.
can you explain more?

• +1
can you explain more?
Carnivore (meat, eggs, and butter) is the optimal way of eating for humans. We evolved to absorb proteins and fats, not carbohydrates.

This is why eating carbohydrates destroys your cells through glycation damage over a long period of time. The cells can only take in one energy source, which they prioritize fat. When the carbohydrates are locked out of the cell, they enter the blood stream and form into sugar, causing inflammation in your body. This is known as the Randle Cycle.

Humans are not omnivores nor herbivores.

Carnivore (meat, eggs, and butter) is the optimal way of eating for humans. We evolved to absorb proteins and fats, not carbohydrates.

This is why eating carbohydrates destroys your cells through glycation damage over a long period of time. The cells can only take in one energy source, which they prioritize fat. When the carbohydrates are locked out of the cell, they enter the blood stream and form into sugar, causing inflammation in your body. This is known as the Randle Cycle.

Humans are not omnivores nor herbivores.
what if someone cant afford to always eat meat

• +1
bad gum/recessedcels can't eat steak lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ominion, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore and 6ft4majesticincel
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 6ft4majesticincel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, shia.jihadist and 6ft4majesticincel
Anyone who eats carbohydrates will pay the price sooner or later in their lives.
I think there's a little more nuance to it than that. Even if you don't eat anything, you will have carbohydrates in the blood, and even if you only eat meat/organs, you will consume carbohydrates in the form of glycogen.
glycogen is a much healthier carbohydrate though and is more readily absorbed than fructose, and the overall load is not particularly high.
Eating something like steak and potatoes is not sustainable however.

• +1
i binge ate and got bloated again after seeing results from calorie deficit, how can i stop being a fucking retard who relapses on unhealthy food
Only coffee until 10am

Then drank some blended fruits and almond milk

Then did the same just now

And 8 eggs and half a cup of egg whites

Not mirin bhai :feelsping:

• +1
my weightloss diet today:
1 pound of lean raw ground beef
1 cup of homemade raw kefir(fermented a little too long, had a slightly alcoholic taste, but overall alcohol content should be low)
3 raw eggs

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth
Anyone who eats carbohydrates will pay the price sooner or later in their lives.
I think there's a little more nuance to it than that. Even if you don't eat anything, you will have carbohydrates in the blood, and even if you only eat meat/organs, you will consume carbohydrates in the form of glycogen.
glycogen is a much healthier carbohydrate though and is more readily absorbed than fructose, and the overall load is not particularly high.
whether u like it or not theres nutrients that are only accessible through fruit

Also COUNTLESS studies show how long term keto shits on free testosterone which is arguably more important

ketos only good short term to get rid of visceral fat

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Costcosuperstore
You can not eat calories. Calories of units of heat.
Cosmo Kramer Omg GIF

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
i agree there needs to be a balance, mirin name
whether u like it or not theres nutrients that are only accessible through fruit

Also COUNTLESS studies show how long term keto shits on free testosterone which is arguably more important

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth
1. You should never eat organs, only animal muscles and fat

2. All carbohydrates break down into sugar whether it’s exogenous or not

3. Your body will make all the necessary carbohydrates through gluconeogenesis

There are 0 long term, observed, and non altered studies that exist in all of the nutrition science field. You are just spouting propaganda.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
  • So Sad
  • +1
think of yourself as an alien who doesnt need food that works for me

• +1

I have a hormone panel coming back soon, I will tell you how my free test is when I get it

Not sure my diet is considered keto since I drink milk. My total carbohydrate intake is capped at 50g per day though which some would consider keto, and I am lactose intolerant, so lactose carbs usually act as a source of 'dietary fiber'(in that they are a fermentable substrate in the gut) rather than as an energy source. My protein is also quite high though, and I presume my liver has adapted to increase gluconeogenesis since I don't really feel low energy from my diet.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth
i agree there needs to be a balance, mirin name
Well, then you clearly don’t understand the Randle Cycle. How about you go study it throughly and then come back and tell me a “mixed” diet is appropriate for humans.

oh
i just like him because hes shia and a jihadist
and my name is shia.jihadist
you do u man but he's a fucking retard, most my country hate him, no hate towards u tho to each their own

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and shia.jihadist
Dude organs are literally better than the meat itself r u good
show me ONE source that proves ur body can “make” nutrients
There are 0 long term, observed, and non altered studies that exist in all of the nutrition science field. You are just spouting propaganda.
6 months is pretty long lol

• +1

2. All carbohydrates break down into sugar whether it’s exogenous or not

So you mean to say our species specific diet is to throw away the most nutrient dense parts of the animals and to only eat the protein and fat while ignoring any micronutrients?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ominion