goyslop is so addicting

nonono he actually believes rhis, we always argue on and off

He’s been on the site for a while spouting this shit
I don't buy it. He's been on here too long and the post count is too low to be a main account. Seems more like a troll alt.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
False, and demonstrably false.

1. Weight is consisted of water, muscle, fat, and bone.

2. Losing weight isn’t indicated that you’re losing fat. You could be losing something else aswell.

3. If you go on a strict carnivore diet, you WILL lose fat and total weight. It’s inevitable.
you will also tank your hormones and pp no workey anymmore

you are stuipid faggot ofcourse you gonna lose weight by eating OMAD and eating high fat and high protein and in a calorie deficit, also jfl at you lack of hormone production due to your lack of carbs i never want to hear even a breath from you you clueless fuck
Carbohydrates all break down into sugar causing chronic inflammation known as the Randle Cycle. How about you go look into it.

I didn't realize I was getting trolled so I got mogged.
I just put him on ignore tbh jfl at this
he always dodges this question
vit c? K1? Folate? Vit e? Potassium? Manganese?

And u dont eat organs either no? How about vit A, calcium (only if ur eating fucking fishbones lmao)

Without dairy ur cucking ur calcium and magnesium lol
^^^

The only time he “kinda” confronted it is when he said “broo ur body just creates rhe nutrients”

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Carbohydrates all break down into sugar causing chronic inflammation known as the Randle Cycle. How about you go look into it.
well sincee your so anti carb and pro primal diet, do you eat your meat raw or not?

you will also tank your hormones and pp no workey anymmore
False. How would eating what humans evolved to eat lower testosterone? Yes, eating plant materials known as exogenous carbohydrates will make you a man. You’re fucking retarded.

Last edited:
well sincee your so anti carb and pro primal diet, do you eat your meat raw or not?
Raw or cooked are both acceptable. I would prefer raw, but since my recent generations of family didn’t eat that, our jaws shrunk. It hurts to chew the raw meat because I am recessed. This is why Chads come from carnivorous ancestral backgrounds.

False. How would eating what humans evolved to eat low testosterone? Yes, eating plant materials known as exogenous carbohydrates will make you a man. You’re fucking retarded.
you stupid faggot mentioning evolution, eat a fruit it the glucose might let your brain form a thought, jfl at thinking "muh cavemen never ate rice :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:" yeah ofcourse they didnt they got their carbs from fruit and the blood of the freshly killed animals, no one ever said eat shit quality goyslop carbs

Raw or cooked are both acceptable. I would prefer raw, but since my recent generations of family didn’t eat that, our jaws shrunk. It hurts to chew the raw meat because I am recessed. This is why Chads come from carnivorous ancestral backgrounds.
then theres no point of even eating that way since you destroy the meat, plus your better off not eating the meat from the stores find a qualtiy butcher and get succulent raw meat from there im talking beef tartare w egg yolks, salmon, tuna etc

you stupid faggot mentioning evolution, eat a fruit it the glucose might let your brain form a thought, jfl at thinking "muh cavemen never ate rice :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:" yeah ofcourse they didnt they got their carbs from fruit and the blood of the freshly killed animals, no one ever said eat shit quality goyslop carbs
I’m going to say this one last time, the Randle Cycle clearly proves we are NOT omnivores. Take some time out of your pathetic life and become eager to expand your knowledge of human health science. Here’s a brief video made by an actual competent scientist. But don’t just watch the video, go research and study for yourself to fully grasp the Randle Cycle.

^^^

The only time he “kinda” confronted it is when he said “broo ur body just creates rhe nutrients”
If he is being serious and honest about his diet and views, I can guarantee he has only been eating this way for a short while.

Pretty much all of those nutrients can be acquired through the addition of organs, milk, and eggs to the diet however.
Eggs/liver for vitamin E, muscle meat/milk for potassium, liver for manganese and folate.
Raw meat also has small amounts of vitamin C, and consuming high amounts of meat provides you with hydroxyproline, which also decreases the need for vitamin C, since vitamin C is used in the hydroxylation of proline for collagen and chit.
Can't speak too much on vitamin k1, but again I suspect that the requirement for k1 can be lowered by consuming fermented animal products that provide vitamin K2 like kefir, since k1 is used to make k2.

I also find it hilarious that he claims to worry about glycation while also eating cooked meat, which is a huge contributor of ones load of advanced glycation end products.

• +1

^^^

I have never ran away from that nonsense you keep stating. Every nutrient you need is found in animal flesh and fat. You will not get scurvy.

If he is being serious and honest about his diet and views, I can guarantee he has only been eating this way for a short while.

Pretty much all of those nutrients can be acquired through the addition of organs, milk, and eggs to the diet however.
Eggs/liver for vitamin E, muscle meat/milk for potassium, liver for manganese and folate.
Raw meat also has small amounts of vitamin C, and consuming high amounts of meat provides you with hydroxyproline, which also decreases the need for vitamin C, since vitamin C is used in the hydroxylation of proline for collagen and chit.
Can't speak too much on vitamin k1, but again I suspect that the requirement for k1 can be lowered by consuming fermented animal products that provide vitamin K2 like kefir, since k1 is used to make k2.

I also find it hilarious that he claims to worry about glycation while also eating cooked meat, which is a huge contributor of ones load of advanced glycation end products.
There is no proof that cooked meat causes AGEP. I’ve been eating strict carnivore for 8 months now. I have more energy than ever, lost all carbohydrate cravings, healed my LIFELONG psoriasis, and gained weight after being UNDERWEIGHT my entire life. 17 LBs of muscle gain to be precise.

Last edited:
I’m going to say this one last time, the Randle Cycle clearly proves we are NOT omnivores.
but if the body can process the sugars as well as the fats for energy, how is that not an omnivore, youve proved nothing the randle cycle suggests the body will just use whats more abundant

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene
There is no proof that cooked meat causes AGEP. I’ve been eating strict carnivore for 8 months now. I have more energy than ever, lost all carbohydrate cravings, healed my LIFELONG psoriasis, and gained weight after being UNDERWEIGHT my entire life. 17 LBs of muscle gain to be precise.
whats ur bf %

yeah man they’re present in meat but not nearly enough for rdi

• +1

like tbh dude ur gonna have to supplement a lot of the vitamins lol, unless ur ready to become a fat slob theres no way ur eating enough of it

• +1
whats ur bf %

yeah man they’re present in meat but not nearly enough for rdi
ROFL, I see he admits he's only been doing this 8 months. No wonder he thinks it's fine.

• +1
ROFL, I see he admits he's only been doing this 8 months. No wonder he thinks it's fine.
yeah he should have fucked free test rn lol he should get some bloodwork

i binge ate and got bloated again after seeing results from calorie deficit, how can i stop being a fucking retard who relapses on unhealthy food
Binge on broccoli brah

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
It wouldn't just be fucked free test, there is probably a lot wrong, like elevated parathyroid as well due to the lack of calcium.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and enriquecel
It wouldn't just be fucked free test, there is probably a lot wrong, like elevated parathyroid as well due to the lack of calcium.
like literally the most important vitamins NEED calcium to properly function

• +1
I used to starve myself on low calorie deficit diets and was legit 5'11 120lbs, Carnivore brought me to my natural healthy weight and my strength, mood, improved by a lot and I really got decent amount of muscle mass in short period of time bcz I lost lean tissues while starving jfl

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
There are no long term (5+ year) studies with humans locked in a laboratory watching everything they eat and do. It’s unethical, immoral, and just flat out impossible. I will continue to stay carnivore for atleast 3 more years.

There’s no evidence for that. You both are just stating non sense out of your incompetent peanut skulls.

if you live with parents idk, but if you live by yourself just dont buy any unhealthy food, rn im rotting at home with parents and eating goyslop 24/7 but when im at uni the only things i eat are meat eggs cheese yoghurt milk rice fruit etc because thats the only things i buy

if you live with parents idk, but if you live by yourself just dont buy any unhealthy food, rn im rotting at home with parents and eating goyslop 24/7 but when im at uni the only things i eat are meat eggs cheese yoghurt milk rice fruit etc because thats the only things i buy
Stop eating the fruits and vegetables.

I used to starve myself on low calorie deficit diets and was legit 5'11 120lbs, Carnivore brought me to my natural healthy weight and my strength, mood, improved by a lot and I really got decent amount of muscle mass in short period of time bcz I lost lean tissues while starving jfl
I was 5’10 125 lbs. I am now currently at 145lbs in 8 months on carnivore. Yes, I’m still light but I feel way better. Unfortunately my mother and father are skinnyfatcels due to carbohydrate consumption.

I was 5’10 125 lbs. I am now currently at 145lbs in 8 months on carnivore. Yes, I’m still light but I feel way better. Unfortunately my mother and father are skinnyfatcels due to carbohydrate consumption.
Mirin' My parents are fat too, I tried telling my obese dad to go carnivore but he always finds excuse to goyslop on white bread and processed grains :lul: "my blood sugar is low:lul:" the worst thing is his protein intake is even below minimum RDA

Well you need to stop
no bro carnivore is not optimal, i do no carb every few months to reset insulin sensitivity but long term its not ideal

no bro carnivore is not optimal, i do no carb every few months to reset insulin sensitivity but long term its not ideal
False

but if the body can process the sugars as well as the fats for energy, how is that not an omnivore, youve proved nothing the randle cycle suggests the body will just use whats more abundant
@Never Get Up ... im waiting

@Never Get Up ... im waiting
The Randle Cycle activates once there has been a significant amount of both fats and carbohydrates. Humans evolved to prioritize fat as our energy source to preserve our muscles.

The fats and excess carbohydrates compete for the energy usage, thus causing the toxic carbohydrates to be blocked out by the cells to protect them. The cells have no other choice but to force the carbohydrates into the blood stream to evaporate. They cause glycation and accelerate AGEP.

Humans didn’t evolve to eat carbohydrates. We evolved to eat animal proteins and animal fats.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
The Randle Cycle activates once there has been a significant amount of both fats and carbohydrates. Humans evolved to prioritize fat as our energy source to preserve our muscles.

The fats and excess carbohydrates compete for the energy usage, thus causing the toxic carbohydrates to be blocked out by the cells to protect them. The cells have no other choice but to force the carbohydrates into the blood stream to evaporate. They cause glycation and accelerate AGEP.

Humans didn’t evolve to eat carbohydrates. We evolved to eat animal proteins and animal fats.

then explain how tribal peeple consume the glycogen rich blood of animals

body fat %?

Carnivore (meat, eggs, and butter) is the optimal way of eating for humans. We evolved to absorb proteins and fats, not carbohydrates.

This is why eating carbohydrates destroys your cells through glycation damage over a long period of time. The cells can only take in one energy source, which they prioritize fat. When the carbohydrates are locked out of the cell, they enter the blood stream and form into sugar, causing inflammation in your body. This is known as the Randle Cycle.

Humans are not omnivores nor herbivores.
Fuck you i dont cwre
I love pizza and pasta way too much
I tried carnivore but the cravings are too hard. I keep craving pizza pasta or chips or chocolate oats..

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
@Never Get Up why not eat cheese? Parmagian regiano has no carbs and a small 100g will get u a bit over ur rdi for calcium

Once again, THERE ARE 0 LONG TERM (1-10 YEAR) TRIALS OF LOCKING HUMANS UP IN A LABORATORY WATCHING EVERYTHING THEY EAT AND DO.

Science is based upon trial and error that lead to facts. It’s not based upon what people report they did. All of the studies you mentioned, which was none, are based upon REPORTS, not observation in a lab.
My friend.. meat has no vitamins. How do you get vit c and and the other important shit.
No wonder all carnivores have shit collagen

False. How would eating what humans evolved to eat lower testosterone? Yes, eating plant materials known as exogenous carbohydrates will make you a man. You’re fucking retarded.
Hows ur eq and cock size

@Never Get Up why not eat cheese? Parmagian regiano has no carbs and a small 100g will get u a bit over ur rdi for calcium
Never needed to eat it. Butter does it’s job for me.

inject tren so you can eat whatever you want and stay lean

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Wasn't nutritional advice dumbass
Ok
ok
ok
IMG 4913

• JFL