goyslop is so addicting

hows ur eq and cock size
My erections are thicker and sustain longer. My cock didn’t grow significantly enough for me to say carnivore will grow your dick.

My erections are thicker and sustain longer. My cock didn’t grow significantly enough for me to say carnivore will grow your dick.
hmm, i’ll try it again, last time i did i felt like shit

What do i need to do for it to be good? also why would u not eat organ meat?

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
hmm, i’ll try it again, last time i did i felt like shit

What do i need to do for it to be good? also why would u not eat organ meat?
Just eat steak, beef, eggs, and butter. Preferably all grass fed.

Just eat steak, beef, eggs, and butter. Preferably all grass fed.
No olive oil? once a day? Salt? how about preventing parasite from eating raw

• +1
No olive oil? once a day? Salt? how about preventing parasite from eating raw
Vegetable oils are all poison. I only have to eat 1 time a day due to ketosis and satiation. I eat salted butter. You won’t get parasites eating it raw. That’s a Jewish myth.

Vegetable oils are all poison. I only have to eat 1 time a day due to ketosis and satiation. I eat salted butter.
Why is olive oil poison
You won’t get parasites eating it raw. That’s a Jewish myth.
what about fish? U def can gwt smth from it cause i personally know someone who has

• +1
Why is olive oil poison

what about fish? U def can gwt smth from it cause i personally know someone who has
False. There are no cause and effects of the raw meat causing any form of parasites. That’s called an association.

• +1
It is important
@TheLookInYourEyes

One thing i notice is with intermittent fasting included (just one meal a day ig)

So i noticed when eating the meat raw, i got full EXTREMELY quick, like i just ate 1200 cals and had to force myself to finish it, i felt extremely full immediately

I eventually forced myself to eat a final 300 cals worth of cheese which i dreaded finishing

Idk the science behind it, maybe the extra water in raw meat?

But regardless this NEVER happens when i cook the meat

Also wtf is glycation

• +1
@TheLookInYourEyes

One thing i notice is with intermittent fasting included (just one meal a day ig)

So i noticed when eating the meat raw, i got full EXTREMELY quick, like i just ate 1200 cals and had to force myself to finish it, i felt extremely full immediately

I eventually forced myself to eat a final 300 cals worth of cheese which i dreaded finishing

Also wtf is glycation
also i’m supplementing vit c and a couple others cause NO WAY i’m gonna be able to get my rdi for those

• +1
@TheLookInYourEyes

Also wtf is glycation
Glycation is the process by which reducing sugars spontaneously bind to proteins and result in production of advanced glycation end-products .

Glycation is the process by which reducing sugars spontaneously bind to proteins and result in production of advanced glycation end-products .
Why is that something to be afraid of and why does cooking meat cause it

• +1
Why is that something to be afraid of and why does cooking meat cause it
Glycation damages every cell in your body causing faster aging via wrinkles, acne, dark spots, saggy skin, redness, etc.

I don’t have enough training yet on whether cooked meat is detrimental long term, but raw meat for sure is 100% the way to go.

Glycation damages every cell in your body causing faster aging via wrinkles, acne, dark spots, saggy skin, redness, etc.

I don’t have enough training yet on whether cooked meat is detrimental long term, but raw meat for sure is 100% the way to go.
I’m on the toilet shitting water. This didnt happen last time i ate raw meat. Must be the goyslop crumble cookies i ate yesterday

Whats ur view on cheatdays like once a month? A fry or two couldnt hurt

• +1
I’m on the toilet shitting water. This didnt happen last time i ate raw meat. Must be the goyslop crumble cookies i ate yesterday

Whats ur view on cheatdays like once a month? A fry or two couldnt hurt
No cheat days ever

• +1
also eggs have carbs so i’m assuming you have a certain amount of carbs u stay under

How much? Under 10?
There is no such thing as a “0 carb diet”. Even meat contains very small amounts of carbohydrates.

The goal is to stay under which I would presume to be under between 5g-25g of carbs a day. So eating eggs, which contain around 0.6g-1g of carbohydrates each, is ok. I eat 3 eggs everyday.

Last edited:
How am i gonna get to try the new crumble flavors then
It’s simple, you don’t. You need to completely change your view on food and nutrition. Once you go carnivore properly and long enough, you will be disgusted by the poison you used to call food.

Who doesn’t love mcdonalds

@TheLookInYourEyes

Also wtf is glycation
@TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
@TheLookInYourEyes

Also wtf is glycation
Could be the increased volume from water yeah.
I don’t know. Personally, I find cooked meat to feel a lot heavier and difficult to eat than raw meat, so I couldn’t speak much on this. It is quite easy for me to eat upwards of 3 pounds of raw meat in a sitting.

Glycation is a reaction between sugars and proteins/fats that you consume.
It happens spontaneously, so it is primarily determined by the amount of sugars/proteins/lipids in you at the same time

The body has compounds for combatting it, like carnosine for example(which is all but destroyed in cooked meat), which is one of the many reasons I feel raw meat is optimal.

Could be the increased volume from water yeah.
I don’t know. Personally, I find cooked meat to feel a lot heavier and difficult to eat than raw meat, so I couldn’t speak much on this. It is quite easy for me to eat upwards of 3 pounds of raw meat in a sitting.
3 pounds is mad dude

i can eat tons of cooked meat, most i had in one sitting was 4 medium ribeyes

But raw i feel very full at half a pound

• +1
It’s simple, you don’t. You need to completely change your view on food and nutrition. Once you go carnivore properly and long enough, you will be disgusted by the poison you used to call food.
What about milk?

• +1
The Randle Cycle activates once there has been a significant amount of both fats and carbohydrates. Humans evolved to prioritize fat as our energy source to preserve our muscles.

The fats and excess carbohydrates compete for the energy usage, thus causing the toxic carbohydrates to be blocked out by the cells to protect them. The cells have no other choice but to force the carbohydrates into the blood stream to evaporate. They cause glycation and accelerate AGEP.

Humans didn’t evolve to eat carbohydrates. We evolved to eat animal proteins and animal fats.

i think carb cycling is the way to go, makes sense too

Fruits were seasonal and not year round

Also i feel like shit on what? Like day 6

• +1