Grandma fall down in bus today lol

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Was going home and the bus stop to let people out. The granny was making her way down with groceries and she tripped and fell down lol. I was going to help her but I just sit there and laugh :lul::lul::lul:.

People gave me disgusted looks but I’m not trying to get metood and go to court??! Lawyers are expensive these days you know?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, DidntRead, pisslord and 6 others
Subhuman
Kill yourself worthless worm.

• +1
Reactions: v123q43
wasnt there a post like this yesterday

I wouldn't laugh, but there's no way I'm helping any females in a situation like that. This is what society wants.

Ok mewfag

It happened 2 days in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faggot. I hope you fall over on the road and the bus runs you over. And then i will come piss and shit on your grave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller, mr contemptuous and Scarface
Dn keep mewing for me tho. You will still be subhuman hahaha
Faggot. I hope you fall over on the road and the bus runs you over. And then i will come piss and shit on your grave

Last edited:
Yeah I laugh at shit like that too tbh

Dn keep mewing for me tho. You will still be subhuman hahaha
Hahahhahahaahaaaassass YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY FEATURES FAGGOT
keep crying genetic trash
Im going to fucking make your daughter my personal cumdumpster cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Hahahhahahaahaaaassass YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY FEATURES FAGGOT
keep crying genetic trash
Im going to fucking make your daughter my personal cumdumpster cuck
It is very obvious that I have hurt you and made you my dog. But I cannot take deluded low iq mewcopers seriously. It’s like a manlet trying to square off. But please keep bumping my thread like the worthless dog you are.

It is very obvious that I have hurt you and made you my dog. But I cannot take deluded low iq mewcopers seriously. It’s like a manlet trying to square off. But please keep bumping my thread like the worthless dog you are.
Kys
Muh iq - Psuedointellectual 12 year old

No iq for your subhumanity. And the fact that you suck dicj

No iq for your subhumanity. And the fact that you suck dicj
How does it feel to be my first dog? Come here and wear your collar.

I have no idea what I have done to make you enraged but i have spiked your cortisol very badly somehow.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
How does it feel to be my first dog? Come here and wear your collar.

View attachment 103402

I have no idea what I have done to make you enraged but i have spiked your cortisol very badly somehow.
Anger is not cortisol related.

How did it feel when you were bullied?

Did he fuck your whore mother?

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyMan
You a bad boy

Anger is not cortisol related.

How did it feel when you were bullied?

Did he fuck your whore mother?
Who fucked my mother? You need to keep track of your insults...

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel
Reminder that you are weak and frail. I would rape a Faggot like you anyday you subhuman
Reminder: you are indian. It was over when your slut of a mother got impregnated by some balding 5’2” pajeet
Cry more cuck

Mhm
U mirinn? What are you cuck? My step son?
You love being my dog and I love it because you are so obedient. You will never get tired of bumping my threads because you were born to be my slave. After this you can slit your wrists. Nobody will care

I wouldn't laugh, but there's no way I'm helping any females in a situation like that. This is what society wants.
For me, it would probably depend. If it’s an 18 year old Stacey dressing like a whore then I will refuse to help.

Mommy issues
You love being my dog and I love it because you are so obedient. You will never get tired of bumping my threads because you were born to be my slave. After this you can slit your wrists. Nobody will care
Fucking lol at some 2 year old kidntyping this shit. Wanna meet up?

Mommy issues

Fucking lol at some 2 year old kidntyping this shit. Wanna meet up?
You want to meet up because you are mad I laughed at some granny? Unbelievable whiteknight. Reddit is a better place for you. Also can I fuck Le wife? Cuck

You want to meet up because you are mad I laughed at some granny? Unbelievable whiteknight. Reddit is a better place for you. Also can I fuck Le wife? Cuck
It would be fun for me
Also no
Id never have a wife. I aint cucking my money

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
I would just bring a gun lol. No need to bonesmash

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back