Grape Seed Extract as an aromatase inhibitor.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Here's the study:

"Grape seed extract (GSE) contains high levels of procyanidin dimers that have been shown in our laboratory to be potent inhibitors of aromatase. In this study, GSE was found to inhibit aromatase activity in a dose-dependent manner and reduce androgen-dependent tumor growth in an aromatase-transfected MCF-7 (MCF-7aro) breast cancer xenograft model, agreeing with our previous findings. We have also examined the effect of GSE on aromatase expression. Reverse transcription-PCR experiments showed that treatment with 60 mug/mL of GSE suppressed the levels of exon I.3-, exon PII-, and exon I.6-containing aromatase mRNAs in MCF-7 and SK-BR-3 cells. The levels of exon I.1-containing mRNA, however, did not change with GSE treatment. Transient transfection experiments with luciferase-aromatase promoter I.3/II or I.4 reporter vectors showed the suppression of the promoter activity in a dose-dependent manner. The GSE treatment also led to the down-regulation of two transcription factors, cyclic AMP-responsive element binding protein-1 (CREB-1) and glucocorticoid receptor (GR). CREB-1 and GR are known to up-regulate aromatase gene expression through promoters I.3/II and I.4, respectively."

What this means for non nerds is that, Grape Seed extract not only suppresses aromatase enzyme, but attacks the genes responsible for it to begin with.

However you need to megadose it as it has low bioavailability to begin with. High estrogen stunts everything in your body(your igf-1, androgenic traits, frame, literally everything, so keep it sub 15 pgs/mls for looksmaxxing purposes. Bonesmashing is heavily limited by your hormone profile(low estrogen), so keep it low if you want that to work.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, cumbutamoren, Basedprincess and 5 others
Too high IQ for me but good thread :bigbrain:

no estrogen = no dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy
i heard mpmd talking about it, he showed a few studies and talked about his own experiences i cant find the studies tho. i cba looking tbh just search it up

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
i heard mpmd talking about it, he showed a few studies and talked about his own experiences i cant find the studies tho. i cba looking tbh just search it up
what do you mean does it shrink it or do you not get fully erections?

you didnt explain much

what do you mean does it shrink it or do you not get fully erections?

you didnt explain much
sorry "no dick" is kinda of slang for low libido. he talked about ED aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and BearBoy
sorry "no dick" is kinda of slang for low libido. he talked about ED aswell.
Yeah i know about the low libido but i thought u meant like shrinking or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
resveratrol (the component that acts as an AI), is a phytoestrogen (think soy/soy milk). It is much weaker than say estradiol, so most people believe it takes up estrogen receptors and prevents stronger estrogens from binding.

there really arent enough studies to conclude whether or not it actually helps. In theory, soy should also reduce estrogen, but most people agree that it does not.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
resveratrol (the component that acts as an AI), is a phytoestrogen (think soy/soy milk). It is much weaker than say estradiol, so most people believe it takes up estrogen receptors and prevents stronger estrogens from binding.

there really arent enough studies to conclude whether or not it actually helps. In theory, soy should also reduce estrogen, but most people agree that it does not.
Why aren't soy boys called cowboys if dairy causes a lot more estradiol than soy????

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back