Greek MTB obsessed with richard ramirez

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner

and she is indoctrinating other women to be obsessed with him too. considering greek women are ike 5million at most, its possible that every single one of them becomes a ramirez fanatic. completely over for low t low fighting success betas like me, if i had 0 chances before now they are negative. i look harmless next to ramirez.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, try2beme, northern mogger and 7 others
imagine if it was this girl
3945857 1707514323504

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Egyptianmogger, edgemaxx and 1 other person
Fondleable tits

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
Fucking whore

• +1
She is Greek? She looks extremely white for a Greek.

and she is indoctrinating other women to be obsessed with him too. considering greek women are ike 5million at most, its possible that every single one of them becomes a ramirez fanatic. completely over for low t low fighting success betas like me, if i had 0 chances before now they are negative. i look harmless next to ramirez.

Funny asf language

she lucked out
I’m shocked like very shocked she doesn’t even look southern white she literally looks Baltic or even Finnish. Extremely rare specimen in Greece. But tbh I didn’t even know her look existed in Greece until now. I didn’t see any of her look in Greece last summer.

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m shocked like very shocked she doesn’t even look southern white she literally looks Baltic or even Finnish. Extremely rare specimen in Greece. But tbh I didn’t even know her look existed in Greece until now. I didn’t see any of her look in Greece last summer.
its over for her