Greek people are extremely toxic

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
a lot of people ere think greek people are chill and out going but thats more of what they project to the foreginers. in reality, greek people are extremely toxic and spiteful (even i am like that lol) possibly more so than any other nation.

and i have examples of that. when i was in school, i was bad at classes because i didnt study. But then i began studying and became better. My classmates NEVER accepeted that. Even my teachers didnt. Instead of admiring the fact that i got better they hated it and saw me as an outsider. Even to this date, the same people still absolutely hate me and never truly accepted me as an equal simply because i wasnt good when they met me. they probably secretly wish i failed at anything i did.

And this applies to all aspects of life. Just like they dont want bad students to be good, they dont want jobless people to get jobs, poor people get rich and sexless people have sex. Everyone should stay as they are, never moving away from their posistion in society, an invisible caste system that noone will ever admit that exists. Its not a political problem, its a genetic one.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 55314 and try2beme
I know. I have a greek friend and he calls me malaka

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Turks and greeks are the same, both nationalistic, immature and toxic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, try2beme and Deleted member 60975
For such a toxic culture, Greece is still quite a modern and civilized country to live in and it offers a very high HDI & quality of life overall.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just move away from Greece!

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
as long as you have a jar of Vaseline a greek will welcome you into his house as a brother

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Greece is still quite a modern and civilized country to live in and it offers a very high HDI & quality of life overall.
if you are privilleged it does