"GREEKS ARE ETHNIC" COPES ENDING (O'PRY MOGGED)

D

Deleted member 29710

Σέλευκος Νικάτωρ Σωτήρ Θεός Κεραυνός
1428040 aristomenis kapak resmi
1860164 Stefanos Tsitsipas brand ambassadors endorsements brand value marketing value top endo
1820815 900full janice fronimakis
1820814 6874741
Image 6
2136182 pv3
2136180 pv1
2126276 1606074691261
2126238 1606074091221
2432764 CB8885DB 30F5 49B4 BA55 A7B1B934E505
1820811 janice fronimakis 08072010 48
1820810 60279204 2209478095970893 7155672491619254272 n

AND THE FINISHING TOUCH TO THIS COPE

How is it possible that greeks from mainland greece are v0 u9k1i7hisdha1 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Olivecel, Deleted member 20399, HeightPilledum and 5 others
ethnic horse men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Olivecel, Deleted member 16275, ALP and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Rimaxtis, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
O'Pry looks like a gay alien next to this guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, HeightPilledum, the BULL and 4 others
404 maxilla not found you disgusting gook
Flat maxilla tryhard horse looking truecel chimp ethnic filth

vs

Kinh master race

IMG 7933

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Who Said they are ethnic? OFC they are not anglo or something but they are med?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and AscensionMan98
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 28904
This is how ancient Greeks used to look

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 28691
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 28691, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Greeks form north Greece and the islands are at least half west Asian genetically and would be closer to Thracian Turks to even Spanish people let alone German

Greek aren’t ethnic tho on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Greeks form north Greece and the islands are at least half west Asian genetically and would be closer to Thracian Turks to even Spanish people let alone German

Greek aren’t ethnic tho on average
the anatolian migrants in thessaloniki maybe but actual northern greeks have significant slavic admixture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
the anatolian migrants in thessaloniki maybe but actual northern greeks have significant slavic admixture
Yeah but You do realize cities like Izmir and Istanbul were like 50% Greek 100 years ago? Cypriot Greeks are straight up ethnic similar to Lebanon

Most of the Slavic ancestry is in the south

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
Yeah but You do realize cities like Izmir and Istanbul were like 50% Greek 100 years ago? Cypriot Greeks are straight up ethnic similar to Lebanon

Turks are a bunch of white mutts that are proud to be white rape mutt babies . Only like 10-20% of the population looks white. The rest like those Argentinian mutts you can tell are not full white , though they proudly claim to be.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, BearBoy and Deleted member 18522
Hunter eye area first, Second has death sentence gook eyes.
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little pigskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, OGJBSLAYER, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person

Cypriot Greeks are Hellenized Levantines obv and Aegean Anatolians like those from Smyrna plot closer to Greeks than most Turks do but 'Slavic looks' to me in Greeks are more common in the north than in the south (especially around Mani). Original Greeks were probably a lot like Sicilians and Mainlanders have gradually become more northern Euro shifted by outside migrations over time since then with only Islanders really representing the OG classical era Greeks.

Some Greeks from Macedonia are even nearly identical to the North Macedonian Slavs to their north even

F3medium

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 18522
Medds are not white, we are MEDD, which is better

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, BearBoy and Deleted member 29710
Cypriot Greeks are Hellenized Levantines obv and Aegean Anatolians like those from Smyrna plot closer to Greeks than most Turks do but 'Slavic looks' to me in Greeks are more common in the north than in the south (especially around Mani). Original Greeks were probably a lot like Sicilians and Mainlanders have gradually become more northern Euro shifted by outside migrations over time since then with only Islanders really representing the OG classical era Greeks.

Some Greeks from Macedonia are even nearly identical to the North Macedonian Slavs to their north even

View attachment 2254433

So what’s the argument? Who are the msot heline and who isn’t?

Either way the romans were the real ones who should be preserved not the Gayreeks. The romans should have kept their blood pure and rome fully Roman but now they are all Germanic celtic mutts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
why do you want to be white? to be white is to be cuck
Ethnic = High T low inhib
Cumskin = low T high inhib cucks

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Skywalker, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
why do you want to be white? to be white is to be cuck
Ethnic = High T low inhib
Cumskin = low T high inhib cucks
Most ethnics secretly want to be white

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
So what’s the argument? Who are the msot heline and who isn’t?

Either way the romans were the real ones who should be preserved not the Gayreeks. The romans should have kept their blood pure and rome fully Roman but now they are all Germanic celtic mutts
The argument is whether greeks are white or not.

yeah "master race" gets 0 matches in the west :feelskek:
“0 matches in the west”

He mogs you into oblivion and 100 reincarnations beyond you khhv ugly cumskin fuck. And this experiment was done in nordic countries like norway denmark and sweden btw

IMG 3656
IMG 3855
IMG 3624
IMG 3395
IMG 3623
IMG 4007

I would stomp the skulls of your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot pigskin subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Your nearing extinction race is genetically inferior to mine in every conceivable aspect and the gap is only getting bigger and bigger at an astounding rate. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, your fucking place under your Kinh master you disgusting little pigskin faggot. Look at the type of shit you post and your post ratio, you are a complete genetic dead end autistic KHHV shitstain subhuman who will never amount to anything in your entire worthless disgusting shithole life and will die broken, lonely, and unloved

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Terra cope. Tsitsipas is half Russian and only one of the others has a Greek phenotype, they are all mutts and rapebabies. This is what pure Greek slayers look like

Karavas
Gm
Gm2
Gm3
Gm4
Gm5
Gm6
Grecochad

the thing is that what makes greeks "ethnic" is present in all europeans (anatolian neolithic farmer), its just that its higher in southern and south eastern euros then it is in northern and western and eastern euros, thats it.

the thing is that what makes greeks "ethnic" is present in all europeans (anatolian neolithic farmer), its just that its higher in southern and south eastern euros then it is in northern and western and eastern euros, thats it.
No. Greeks and southern Italians also have additional Natufian and Iranian Neolithic ancestry. Not a lot, but a lot more in comparison to the rest of Europe. Also significantly less Steppe ancestry than the rest of Europe.

This thread reminds me of currycel copers trying to say “true Indians are white” by showing Bollywood actors. GREEKS ARE ETHNIC.

3462674 2136182 pv3

If this is the Whitest greek you could find you are confirming greeks are ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Olivecel
AND THE FINISHING TOUCH TO THIS COPE

View attachment 2254352
Jfl, your finishing touch is showing the distance between Germans and Turks. It shows that Greeks are roughly in between the average German and the average Turk genetically. Greeks are a mixed-race.

Here is another to add to your finishing touch:

Attachments

• AB9C7973-D7C6-4297-9BFF-74DF4F4E172E.jpeg
    AB9C7973-D7C6-4297-9BFF-74DF4F4E172E.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0