Green tea vs L theanine? which mogs?

D

Deleted member 25381

Iron
Drank a green tea and it got rid of my depression for a few hours and I took a shower (first in 5 days). Noticed anxiety was moderately reduced too. Went to the gym, usually feel afraid to go outside due to social anxiety

"Cognitive effects

Theanine produces anxiolytic effects which are comparable to a mild dose of a benzodiazepine but without the accompanying disinhibition."

holy fuck a mild dose of benzos"

So which one mogs guys should I use the l theanine powder or stick to the cups of green tea

Why not both? I had both before and they're both great. Are you on a budget or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25381
Why not both? I had both before and they're both great. Are you on a budget or something?
youve had both? i have worries that after taking L theanine the effects will diminish bc 200mg is a standard dose which is very high compared to the 10mg in green tea. Either that or I will build a tolerance as 200mg is high

On the other hand, Im thinking of buying L theanine powder bc my anxiety lessens a decent bit on green tea nothing major but it still takes the edge off.
"Theanine produces anxiolytic effects which are comparable to a mild dose of a benzodiazepine but without the accompanying disinhibition.". If this is true then the powder might just fully erase my anxiety if the low dose in green tea was that good for my anxiety