Green vs brown eye actual psl difference

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Green on left. maybe a difference of .05 psl ie nonexistant. You can all keep calling me a coper but I've done many high-quality morphs myself & experimented with all the contacts.

Eye

hapa? But still pretty boy eye area, u already have good brown eye color as in its light brown.

hapa? But still pretty boy eye area, u already have good brown eye color as in its light brown.
There’s only one pic for me morph ur self with typical soulless ethnic eyes

Doesn't matter, most all time most followed MM's like Chico or Bateman had brown.
Bateman still has more followers on IG than any male model and he is 30+ years old now.

Face structure is what makes models

I have dark blue and I don't think it adds anything to my SMV.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Lux
What about light green eyes though? Although I would have to agree that the difference between dark green eyes and brown eyes is negligible in terms of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, Lux and 1 other person
the eye color is not apparent since it is not bright and is very dim, but green eyes are a good halo especially when paired with a diff color

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Doesn't matter, most all time most followed MM's like Chico or Bateman had brown.
Bateman still has more followers on IG than any male model and he is 30+ years old now.

Face structure is what makes models

I have dark blue and I don't think it adds anything to my SMV.
depends on other factor especially location of ones country and the ethnic with you, but it generally adds

eye color is not really a halo on whites or white passing people unless it's a really bright color like bright blue or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18372
Just go with hazel tbh

nigga looking fine either way

• Ugh..
Reactions: .πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡©.