Grew 2 cm after 18 measured at night What to do to maximize growth?

D

DaughterSlaughter

Iron
Here is my height at following ages
14: 5’3
15: 5’6
(started taking melatonin, glucosamine and vitamins)
16 : 5’8.25
17: 5’8.75
(became fat and gained 50 lbs here)
18: 5’10
18.5: 71.5(182 on the dot)
19: Now I’m 185. I’m an inch and a bit more above the mark I made a few months ago and I always measure at night.

Theories are: A) when I was 14 I hit my head hard and concussions can lower hgh/delay puberty. B) one of the following might’ve done something: Melatonin, Glucosamine, Chrondoitin, Creatine, Vitamin A, and Vitamin K2(took these for 6 months) C) Natural

Thoughts, what can I do to increase more? My older brother is 5’7 and younger sis is 4’11. My parents are both in 5’4-5’6 range.

With thick shoes/lifts I’m used to being the tallest person in a room but I get so weirded out when someone is taller than me idk why. I eat 1000 calories of eggs + milk for breakfast then chicken broccoli rice for lunch and dinner. I play lacrosse and go to the gym sporadically.

Hop on Aromasin and Inject HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and LooksOrDeath
Hop on Aromasin and Inject HGH
You need estrogen for brain development. Remember reading estrogen masculinizes the brain and is neuroprotective. I’m 10% body fat so my aromatase should be low

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 8869
You need estrogen for brain development. Remember reading estrogen masculinizes the brain and is neuroprotective. I’m 10% body fat so my aromatase should be low
I heard Exemestane holds your growth plates open get tall or die trying

It's not uncommon or rare to keep growing after 18 I don't know why the doctors keep perpetuating that myth, even I grew from 170 cm(5'7) to 175(basically 5'9) after 18(I am now 19 and a couple months).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bitchwhipper2 and FreakkForLife
Just take a very small dose

Why do you measure at night not in the morning? cartilage compression is not always the same each day and will

Why do you measure at night not in the morning? cartilage compression is not always the same each day and will
To not overestimate your height (create a buffer so people dont call you out)

Just don't crash ur Estrogen.
Why do people go to extremes?