Griffith is a frauder

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@LordNorwood u sponsored this nigga? He’s frauding his height numbers 100%

I swear this nigga said he’s 6’4-6’5 barefoot and 6’6 in lifts. Yet that still isn’t enough? That’s how I know a nigga is larping

when you have outrageous height and say you get mogged and that your height isn’t enough, you’re probably not the height you think you are. 6’6 would make you a gigamogger any where. Even in NL.

@Griffith explain yourself rn. You’re beefing me hard so I wanna know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yang, Aesthetic, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Griffith it's best you explain this situation son. I really stuck my neck out for you ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 2846 and Blackout.xl
He’s probably 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
He’s probably 6’4
Maybe who knows too many niggas are fakes

Everyone just conveniently happens to be 6’1-6’3. Heights people won’t question u on if ur not a giga manlet (online)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Aesthetic, Barbarossa_ and 2 others

Everyone just conveniently happens to be 6’1-6’3. Heights people won’t question u on if ur not a giga manlet (online)
F1EAD289 69B0 4745 9116 5015C49F9798
thanks for thedopamine bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
he said 6'4 barefoot. 6'7 in 3 inch lifts which would make him the equivalent of a 6'6 barefoot person (since everyone gets ~1 inch from shoes)
6’6-6’7 in lifts and he still gets mogged and wants more? F r a u d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, turkproducer and zeno
Lol he lives in the major city here in the Netherlands so it's not tall enough, I believe him and I'm dutch too

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Griffith and zeno
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, zeno and Blackout.xl
Lol he lives in the major city here in the Netherlands so it's not tall enough, I believe him and I'm dutch too
I don’t believe him one hit. 6’6-6’7 isn’t enough? Lmao

even in NL that’s 6-7 inches above average that’s the equivalent of like 6’3-6’4 in the US (gigamogger tier)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, zeno and Deleted member 2846
I don’t believe him one hit. 6’6-6’7 isn’t enough? Lmao
Nah theres tons of tall guys in Amsterdam I'd say at around 6'9 you'd be unmoggable

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3832, Griffith and 3 others
Nah theres tons of tall guys in Amsterdam I'd say at around 6'9 you'd be unmoggable
fuck nuking india. i’m nuking NL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3990, Barbarossa_ and 3 others
that's the equivalent of being 6'3-6'4 in most western places, and I can safely say that I'm ~6'4 with shoes on and still would much rather be taller. probably something like 10% of people at clubs are still taller than me.
Wtf son

Tall men should be castrated
and beautiful men too

• So Sad
He is mexican he lives in guasave

• JFL
Average height in the Netherlands is 6'1.5.
Average height in the big cities is 6'2.5, in the upper class uni it's around 6'3-4. I am 6'5 morning height with lifts around 6'6 which is the equivalent of being 5'11-6' in the US.

So I need LL to become 6'8-9 to be around 6'2-6'3 in the US.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
Average height in the Netherlands is 6'1.5.
Average height in the big cities is 6'2.5, in the upper class uni it's around 6'3-4. I am 6'5 morning height with lifts around 6'6 which is the equivalent of being 5'11-6' in the US.

So I need LL to become 6'8-9 to be around 6'2-6'3 in the US.
Larp larp larp I’m sorry boyo but this jury has found you guilty

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
@Griffith is a clear example of BDD lol. the position of his eyes may be low on his face but when you’re 6’5 morning height you’re tall ANYWHERE.

I can attest to young high class Dutch men being tall but saying they are 189cm on average is a complete joke lol, i’ve travelled all around Europe including Netherlands and I dont think Netherlands has a nearly 6’3 average in young high class areas jfl

but there are a lot of giga moggers there ngl

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, fakemeta., Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Larp larp larp I’m sorry boyo but this jury has found you guilty
Manlet cope
Today, the average height of adult Dutch men is around 185 cm and 170 cm for adult Dutch women.

Average height in the US is 5'9 for the average male, but for young US white males it is 6' (as said on this forum), so about 4 inches taller. In the Netherlands there are less ethnics, but still 20% is super manlet and old people skew the 6'1 downwards. So the average young Dutch male is 6'3 and in the North this easily gets close to 6'4.

Manlet cope

Average height in the US is 5'9 for the average male, but for young US white males it is 6' (as said on this forum), so about 4 inches taller. In the Netherlands there are less ethnics, but still 20% is super manlet and old people skew the 6'1 downwards. So the average young Dutch male is 6'3 and in the North this easily gets close to 6'4.
when they measure a country’s average height they measure natives of that country (so white people, probably most are at least half dutch or full dutch if they are more lenient) and i heard it is morning height.

saying they are 6’4 in the north is just outrageous lol

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Blackout.xl
when they measure a country’s average height they measure natives of that country (so white people, probably most are at least half dutch or full dutch if they are more lenient) and i heard it is morning height.

saying they are 6’4 in the north is just outrageous lol

I see WOMEN around my height on a daily basis, dead serious.
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
lol come on let’s not use that BBC mini documentary as an average....

i can agree with you that your height of 6’4 is not that much above average in Netherlands when you consider your competition (young dutch men) but you are easily at least 2-3 inches above average..

• +1
lol come on let’s not use that BBC mini documentary as an average....

i can agree with you that your height of 6’4 is not that much above average in Netherlands when you consider your competition (young dutch men) but you are easily at least 2-3 inches above average..
And aren't there many US members at my equivalent height legitimately wearing lifts and not being called out? I know my height is relative, even in Germany I'm a gigamogger and in the US I was legit 1% percentile.

And aren't there many US members at my equivalent height legitimately wearing lifts and not being called out? I know my height is relative, even in Germany I'm a gigamogger and in the US I was legit 1% percentile.
I personally don’t know anyone who is doing the same thing as u lol, but even if they are that’s just more autism on their part. There is such a thing as too tall if your proportions or frame doesn’t match your height (with or without lifts)

but if you aren’t slaying stacies at your height your lifts will be a minimal increase in your SMV considering you are above average, if you were average or below obviously no one would see it as comical.

at the end of the day do what you need to, but also consider the fact that you probably have some sort of insecurity or BDD if you legit feel like you aren’t tall enough when you are 6’7 in lifts.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, thickdickdaddy27, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Manlet cope

I’m 6’4 at night. Wtf?

Manlet cope

Average white male hieght in USA is 5’10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Blackout.xl
maxresdefault.jpg
U see women around ur height on a daily basis when the average of females in the Netherlands is 5’7. Fraudmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 685, turkproducer and 1 other person

I'm definitely 6ft I make sure that the thing that touches your head always touches my skull but with running shoes I'm like 6ft2

• +1
U see women around ur height on a daily basis when the average of females in the Netherlands is 5’7. Fraudmaxxing
A 6’3 woman in the Netherlands is like a 5’10 girl in USA. It’s rare, you may see 1-4 on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Oh no u
I'm definitely 6ft I make sure that the thing that touches your head always touches my skull but with running shoes I'm like 6ft2
Oh no my bad I'm almost 6ft1 with shoes on

Call it BDD, call it Autism, call it whatever you want. At the end of the day I am the one feeling short, maybe perception is skewed I don't know or care. All I know for sure is to get LL to feel tall. There is no such thing as maximum height, frame or face. You can always improve, be better than your competition.

Call it BDD, call it Autism, call it whatever you want. At the end of the day I am the one feeling short, maybe perception is skewed I don't know or care. All I know for sure is to get LL to feel tall. There is no such thing as maximum height, frame or face. You can always improve, be better than your competition.
Severe BDD and cope. Inflated the height numbers intentionally. Over indeed.
You’re also a “reborn virgin”? I’m sorry boyo, you mental illness mog me for sure. Ur crazy af. U need a straitjacket

• +1
6’7 in lifts
He said around his height so you’re right. Seeing a woman around 6’6 in NL is like seeing a woman around 6’2 in USA.
Leave PSL. You’re mind is broken. You need to recalibrate. You have BDD or inferiority complex or something bro.

• +1
Severe BDD and cope. Inflated the height numbers intentionally. Over indeed.
It never began for me, after I get my LL I will legit mog in the tallest country in the world. Do you know how powerful that feeling is? I am legit the tallest of the tallest, i know wherever I go I will be considered tall.

You can cope with your 6'4, but know there are places in the world where your height is nothing special. I couldn't live knowing that.

It never began for me, after I get my LL I will legit mog in the tallest country in the world. Do you know how powerful that feeling is? I am legit the tallest of the tallest, i know wherever I go I will be considered tall.

You can cope with your 6'4, but know there are places in the world where your height is nothing special. I couldn't live knowing that.
You’re not getting LL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
He said around his height so you’re right. Seeing a woman around 6’6 in NL is like seeing a woman around 6’2 in USA.

Leave PSL. You’re mind is broken. You need to recalibrate. You have BDD or inferiority complex or something bro.

I hope I have BDD it's a gift not a curse to attain the greatest version of myself. It's likely since I legit have NPD though.

Only 3 regions where my height is nothing special (Dinka dominated parts of South Sudan, NL and the balkans). Even then I’ll always be above average

Height maxxing to 6’6. Can’t stop me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
You’re not getting LL
I have the money, the time and know a clinic in Germany that is willing to do it. After this summer i will be a ultra mogger. I wanted to get LL before I even knew about PSL.

Ascend or die

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
I hope I have BDD it's a gift not a curse to attain the greatest version of myself. It's likely since I legit have NPD though.
BDD victims usually end up committing suicide so

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 685, hebbewem and 1 other person
I have the money, the time and know a clinic in Germany that is willing to do it. After this summer i will be a ultra mogger. I wanted to get LL before I even knew about PSL.

Ascend or die
Me and my associates are gonna kick ur legs back and break them. We got all the info we need.

watch ur back

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 685
BDD victims usually end up committing suicide so
As they should for not attaining their goals. I am legit roping if I don't ascend, the will to keep on living fuels my Looksmaxing motivation. There isn't a more primal force you can have working for you.

As they should for not attaining their goals. I am legit roping if I don't ascend, the will to keep on living fuels my Looksmaxing motivation. There isn't a more primal force you can have working for you.
No ascension for your neurotransmitters ded srs

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, turkproducer and Blackout.xl
No ascension for your neurotransmitters ded srs
Nobody that ever achieved Ascension in whatever shape of form was completely neurotypical. I am proud of my NPD and possible BDD. Kanye wouldn't be the genius he was without his NPD and borderline.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Vidyacoper
Nobody that ever achieved Ascension in whatever shape of form was completely neurotypical. I am proud of my NPD and possible BDD. Kanye wouldn't be the genius he was without his NPD and borderline.
Ur frauding son. We caught u dead in your tracks. U frauded height, who cares. We won’t have to write you up or anything

• +1