groped a girl by accident during gcses

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
corridor on the way to the exam hall was packed and moving and there was a girl infront of me and because of how i was being pushed from the crowd moving, my dick was gonna press up on the ass of girl infront of me so i put both my hands out infront of my dick, palms facing towards me, so that... i dont even know... whether it was my dick or hands pushing up against her arse it wouldnt have made a difference so i dont even know why i did that

so basically i put my hands out infront of my dick but then the crowd stops moving so i stop getting pushed so therefore my body stops moving but for some reason my hands kept moving forward leaving the rest of my body behind and for like five seconds i was just pushing my hands up against her arse for no reason without even realising and she looked back at me and smiled and i just looked forward like nothing happened ignoring her wondering why tf she was smiling i think out of awkwardness i was just surprised she wasnt terrified/offended by me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 51465, Primalsplit and 5 others
I miss secondary school corridors, my dick would just be against random girls because there was no space to move

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, sudanguy, goodgamebro and 1 other person
I miss secondary school corridors, my dick would just be against random girls because there was no space to move
the amount of upskirts youd see on the daily b crazy. insane how high up the girls had their skirts

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Heinrich Schmidt and N1666
Me reading this thread a decade after school days

2045841f73fd207c5b08f2b61cdc2d31.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Matthias8272, goodgamebro and 1 other person
Me reading this thread a decade after school days

2045841f73fd207c5b08f2b61cdc2d31.gif
if only we could do it all over again but right this time huh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 6ft4, sudanguy and 2 others
Still remember to this day when the thiccest most juiciest booty stacy in yoga pants ''accidently'' pressed her ass on my dick in PE, almost railed her through my pants. We waited for the class to start and the second I went to move down the stairs she glanced at me and moved like 1 meter towards my direction and ''randomly'' went to check something on her friends phone sitting on the stairs. I should have ripped her pants open and start fucking her infront of everyone to assert dominance

• Love it
Reactions: sudanguy
theres public transportation too bad low T adult foids arent as lewd and fair play as highschool chicks are with their twink teen classmates

• +1
Reactions: N1666
corridor on the way to the exam hall was packed and moving and there was a girl infront of me and because of how i was being pushed from the crowd moving, my dick was gonna press up on the ass of girl infront of me so i put both my hands out infront of my dick, palms facing towards me, so that... i dont even know... whether it was my dick or hands pushing up against her arse it wouldnt have made a difference so i dont even know why i did that

so basically i put my hands out infront of my dick but then the crowd stops moving so i stop getting pushed so therefore my body stops moving but for some reason my hands kept moving forward leaving the rest of my body behind and for like five seconds i was just pushing my hands up against her arse for no reason without even realising and she looked back at me and smiled and i just looked forward like nothing happened ignoring her wondering why tf she was smiling i think out of awkwardness i was just surprised she wasnt terrified/offended by me
How did you do in your exams?

Still remember to this day when the thiccest most juiciest booty stacy in yoga pants ''accidently'' pressed her ass on my dick in PE, almost railed her through my pants. We waited for the class to start and the second I went to move down the stairs she glanced at me and moved like 1 meter towards my direction and ''randomly'' went to check something on her friends phone sitting on the stairs. I should have ripped her pants open and start fucking her infront of everyone to assert dominance
Fuck bro. I wish I was chad at 14 so I can fuck with 13-14 year old girls. They’re sooooo fucking horny and barely have any life experience + barely care about being treated right and buying them expensive shit. All they want is dick because of their hormones from puberty

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and goodgamebro
Fuck bro. I wish I was chad at 14 so I can fuck with 13-14 year old girls. They’re sooooo fucking horny and barely have any life experience + barely care about being treated right and buying them expensive shit. All they want is dick because of their hormones from puberty
Back then it was so much easier to be liked by girls as well as a whole compared to now, just needed to not be fat, NT, a sidepart, good collagen and a nice smile type shit. Now everything is ruined by tiktok, the requirement bar of looking good are just getting harder and harder each year. In 15 years it will be chad at the age of 9 or death. I feel bad for the upcoming generations

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, dopaminebeyondfried, Donkeyballs and 1 other person