Growing in height after 18?

How much did you grow by?

• Total voters
My mother’s side of the family all grew 1-4 inches from Ages 18-22 and they’re all 6’3+ with a couple being 6’8 and 6’9. I however only went 6’1-6’2 from 18-21 :(

Right, but how did you confirm it?

Sometimes when I look in the mirror, my tilt seems very pronounced while other times it's not even there.
It is very clear,even some of the guys i met at the gym(chiropractors,veterans)knew about this.There is lot of posts and confirmed cases on the internet.If you have case like this you could benefit so much with APT exercises.AthleanX has a video how.to beat it.

Attachments

• PostureFoundationGarments04fig1.png
    PostureFoundationGarments04fig1.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
Reactions: Epitaph
My mother’s side of the family all grew 1-4 inches from Ages 18-22 and they’re all 6’3+ with a couple being 6’8 and 6’9. I however only went 6’1-6’2 from 18-21 :(
Nigga 6'2" is tall.
I guess people always want more than they have.

Nigga 6'2" is tall.
I guess people always want more than they have.
Ya not complaining, just kinda sad being height logged by 2 women in the family

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
UOTE="sithlord69, post: 2227480, member: 5583"]
Highly doubt you'll gain anything at 19 but maybe a cm is possible
[/QUOTE]
Depends on genetics

What? Speak properly faggot. I already gave you a study, which is more credible than the one you posted.

If that's not enough for you, go fuck yourself. Fucking low IQ retard thinks he's discovered something debunked OVER A YEAR AGO by people who actually heightmaxxed.
here you go, in order to crush crush all dreams of hormonal cope I will link you this, pharma grade HGH plus AI for a year gave him a cm at AGE 15-16 LMFAO: https://looksmax.org/threads/adressing-hormone-cope.127755/
UOTE="sithlord69, post: 2227480, member: 5583"]
Highly doubt you'll gain anything at 19 but maybe a cm is possible
Depends on genetics
[/QUOTE]
height is 100 percent genetics, by extension it is actually 100 percent epigenetics that is why there are variations even if they are small

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I have grown 6cm (180cm to 186cm) from 18,5 to 19years old

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and MentalistKebab
I have grown 6cm (180cm to 186cm) from 18,5 to 19years old
Really impressive. What were you doing at that age (diet ,training, injection, weight etc.) ?

Really impressive. What were you doing at that age (diet ,training, injection, weight etc.) ?
I started lifting and losing weight. Also training legs 3x a week in gym. Not sure if it had any impact tho

height is 100 percent genetics, by extension it is actually 100 percent epigenetics that is why there are variations even if they are small
Didnt the OP there only used like 4IU ?
[/QUOTE]
so what? 4 IU plus his endogenous production and it was pharma grade, this alone destroys all hormonal copers, control your epigentics or dont bother heightmaxxing over your restrictive genes PERIOD If that thread wasn't enough to destroy all ur hormonal cope immediately idk what will for you all retards thinking you know so much about heightmaxxing with only hormones, can't cope with the real results

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Didnt the OP there only used like 4IU ?
so what? 4 IU plus his endogenous production and it was pharma grade, this alone destroys all hormonal copers, control your epigentics or dont bother heightmaxxing over your restrictive genes PERIOD If that thread wasn't enough to destroy all ur hormonal cope immediately idk what will for you all retards thinking you know so much about heightmaxxing with only hormones, can't cope with the real results
[/QUOTE]
u need to use stuff like folic acid sam e etc right

[/QUOTE]
lol, if u dont want to end up like pubertymaxxer i suggest you do it, see your growth shoot up

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
lol, if u dont want to end up like pubertymaxxer i suggest you do it, see your growth shoot up
[/QUOTE]
ok thx bro

i will get hgh after sorting out my priorities

have u used it?

ok thx bro

have u used it?
[/QUOTE]
yes i have used it for 2 days so far, for open growth plate pubertycels it takes a month or so to reverse most bone age senescent changes but for oldcels with inactive plates it takes 6 months of 2g sam-e every day and 800 mcg folic acid daily for it to work, so after a month of it I will start seeing my growth resume normally like peak pubertal growth spurt boys do or it might take 2 months for me since im taking sam-e 2g eod, in the first few days you will notice things like red spots forming due to hormonal increase inducing cellular proliferation and more acne, i have got the red spots already in terms of side effects it really makes ur stomach feel shit, if u think u are too old for it, simply stop thinking that and look at this woman: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/

5'8 woman all the way until the age of 27 when she suddenly somehow got a GH secreting pituitary adenoma, she grew from that to beyond 7 foot even after age 30... The power of hypermethylation is amazing, but scary in excess considering she died at age 34 and the side effects she had to suffer... and this man as well: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-18138/I-stop-growing.html. Many reasons why doctors avoid hypermethylation for height increase, why would they want people growing literally forever?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Chadelite
How many of you have grown in height, past the age of 18 naturally?

Is it worth injecting HGH after 18?

I'm gonna turn 19 in 3 months. Getting an X-ray to check my plates right now would be retarded not to mention expensive as hell.

I got minor life fuel a few weeks ago when I measured myself and was 179 cm in the morning instead of 177 (I'd measured 4 months ago).
I'm currently 179cm in the morning and 177cm at night = 178 average.
How many more inches could I squeeze out of my body?

My dad's 5'7" and my mom's 5'6" btw
For fuck's sake, this is the only looksmax that I care about.
Just get limb lengthening if you want to grow taller, everything else is cope
ok thx bro

have u used it?
yes i have used it for 2 days so far, for open growth plate pubertycels it takes a month or so to reverse most bone age senescent changes but for oldcels with inactive plates it takes 6 months of 2g sam-e every day and 800 mcg folic acid daily for it to work, so after a month of it I will start seeing my growth resume normally like peak pubertal growth spurt boys do or it might take 2 months for me since im taking sam-e 2g eod, in the first few days you will notice things like red spots forming due to hormonal increase inducing cellular proliferation and more acne, i have got the red spots already in terms of side effects it really makes ur stomach feel shit, if u think u are too old for it, simply stop thinking that and look at this woman: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2012/09/02/update-on-tanya-angus-and-her-growth-progression/

5'8 woman all the way until the age of 27 when she suddenly somehow got a GH secreting pituitary adenoma, she grew from that to beyond 7 foot even after age 30... The power of hypermethylation is amazing, but scary in excess considering she died at age 34 and the side effects she had to suffer... and this man as well: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-18138/I-stop-growing.html. Many reasons why doctors avoid hypermethylation for height increase, why would they want people growing literally forever?
[/QUOTE]
Who is the lady?

Just get limb lengthening if you want to grow taller, everything else is cope

Who is the lady?
[/QUOTE]
Tanya angus

doesn't need to be...

Im sorry THOSE results were not shown for kids with ISS, wait nvm they were but blasting yourself with 30 IU every week with significant higher risk of acromegaly and cancers, not to mention enlarged organs, not worth the risk, my stack is not only safer it is far more effective, you want to see the results of HGH on people with tall parents, don't say that it won't happen 30 IU of exogenous HGH every week for 5 years will DEFINITELY do some damage? Just look at @Dyorotic2, had he followed my stack recommendations for at least 6 months he would've gotten to a height of like 6'5-6'6. Also @Dope look on the studies what the mid parental height was, that should conclude all my thoughts quickly
What's your stack?

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
It didn't make them over the expected adult height the trial expected with HGH treatment, you guys don't get it, GH itself ages bone, estrogen ages bone, testosterone ages bone, DHT ages bone. Every single anabolic hormone you literally have, ages bone as your chondrocyte proliferative capacity is gradually getting exhausted
@Henry_Gandy @AscendingHero :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946