GT20029 (Hair boosting) (High-IQ) (Mid Effort) (GTFIH)

The fact of the matter is that DHT is not a trash hormone, even for adult men. So blocking it is simply not a solution.
Agree
RU i am not too read up on but it's known to cause heart issues i hear.
Disagree it has limited systemic absorption
Oral minox works but fucks your collagen up and essentially ages you unless you counteract with tret i guess, small % of people have continuous shed with minox and never actually recover, not talked about often but it happens.
Disagree the collagen effect is extremely mild, continous shedding occurs in barely any users cause of hair cycle synchronization, but most recover over time and tret can support collagen
1.2% chance of being permanently fucked up with no real solution (PFS) is not as low as you think considering what it entails.
Depending on the situation id take the risk also the 1.2% is definitely inflated
Really there is no solution for hair loss at the moment that doesn't involve fucking yourself up hormonally or otherwise. Total sham industry, can't even come up with a real solution after 20+ years. Just lifetime customers for Merck pharma.
Disagree RU and oral minox are both insanely great solutions idk why ur disregarding them and over exagerating their side affects also theres thing like PRP and LLLT that could treat hairloss
Natural measures regardless of how "cope" they may seem are what any sane man should do at this point in time imo. Indepth scalp massages from perfecthairhealth guys twice a day with essential oils, improve insulin sensitivity/resistance, fix gut and scalp microbiome, reduce stress, good diet, healthy balanced hormone levels, these are things someone should go for instead of popping finasteride.
Yeh i agree theyre great first steps
Atleast you aren't denying PFS exists like 99% of finasteride shills.
Yeh its important to acknowledge it but also not spread false info about it