GT20029 (Hair boosting) (High-IQ) (Mid Effort) (GTFIH)

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
New drug has been posted but no guides yet hooray
im russian so dont expect everything to be grammatically correct negroids
Also always DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

GT20029 works by inhibiting the transcription factor GATA3. GATA3 is essential in the negative regulation of keratinocyte proliferation in the hair follicle. The inhibition of GATA3 by GT20029 disrupts its DNA-binding capability, preventing the transcriptional repression of target genes important for the anagen phase of the hair cycle. This promotes an extended duration of the growth phase, possibly increasing hair density and delaying the progression of hair thinning

Although GATA3 influences Th2 cell differentiation, its role in hair follicle cycling includes changing the JAK-STAT signaling pathway, a needed mediator of cytokine signaling and cellular response

By modulating GATA3, GT20029 might indirectly enhance Wnt signaling, needed for the proliferation and differentiation of hair follicle cells. This pathway is needed for maintaining the hair matrix cells that generate the hair shaft

The formulation of GT20029 eases rapid transdermal absorption, targeting hair follicle sites. It is designed to achieve high local concentration without major systemic exposure

Metabolized primarily in the dermal layer, GT20029 has a profile with limited systemic biotransformation, minimizing potential systemic side effects

The elimination process involves local metabolic degradation, with minimal involvement of renal or hepatic pathways, making sure of focused action at the site of application

A thin layer of GT20029 should be applied directly to the scalp areas that have hair thinning. Application should be done once daily, preferably at the same time each day to maintain consistent local drug levels

Depending on personal response, the dosage may be adjusted. The primary goal is to find the smallest dose that maintains hair density without sides

Typical reactions include transient erythema, itching, or mild dermatitis at the application spot. These reactions usually go away without meds

Because of the localized action and minimal systemic absorption, significant systemic effects are unlikely. Any unexpected systemic symptoms u should prolly tell ur doctor

No science for the long term yet. Check scalp health and hair quality to address any adverse effects

If u read this ur now a tranny

@PsychoDsk
@ThugggButt
@dannydipss
@CrackyLolra
@Snake.0359
@the_nextDavidLaid
@bululu_87
@wannaimprove
@mathis
@Clavicular
@justropemaxbro
@iabsolvejordan
@tigrxs
@oldcel2002

Attachments

• 6C059FA4-FCE7-4373-AD6F-83E4C2CA7A0F.png
    6C059FA4-FCE7-4373-AD6F-83E4C2CA7A0F.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThugggButt, Snake.0359, coispet and 4 others
@Giorgio

INB4 the bluepillers see this

@coispet 2 minutes and still no views this is why u should donate contributor fr 🙏

GT20029 works by inhibiting the transcription factor GATA3. GATA3 is essential in the negative regulation of keratinocyte proliferation in the hair follicle. The inhibition of GATA3 by GT20029 disrupts its DNA-binding capability, preventing the transcriptional repression of target genes important for the anagen phase of the hair cycle. This promotes an extended duration of the growth phase, possibly increasing hair density and delaying the progression of hair thinning

Although GATA3 influences Th2 cell differentiation, its role in hair follicle cycling includes changing the JAK-STAT signaling pathway, a needed mediator of cytokine signaling and cellular response

By modulating GATA3, GT20029 might indirectly enhance Wnt signaling, needed for the proliferation and differentiation of hair follicle cells. This pathway is needed for maintaining the hair matrix cells that generate the hair shaft

The formulation of GT20029 eases rapid transdermal absorption, targeting hair follicle sites. It is designed to achieve high local concentration without major systemic exposure

Metabolized primarily in the dermal layer, GT20029 has a profile with limited systemic biotransformation, minimizing potential systemic side effects

The elimination process involves local metabolic degradation, with minimal involvement of renal or hepatic pathways, making sure of focused action at the site of application

A thin layer of GT20029 should be applied directly to the scalp areas that have hair thinning. Application should be done once daily, preferably at the same time each day to maintain consistent local drug levels

Depending on personal response, the dosage may be adjusted. The primary goal is to find the smallest dose that maintains hair density without sides

Typical reactions include transient erythema, itching, or mild dermatitis at the application spot. These reactions usually go away without meds

Because of the localized action and minimal systemic absorption, significant systemic effects are unlikely. Any unexpected systemic symptoms u should prolly tell ur doctor

No science for the long term yet. Check scalp health and hair quality to address any adverse effects

@PsychoDsk
@ThugggButt
@dannydipss
@CrackyLolra
@Snake.0359
@the_nextDavidLaid
@bululu_87
@wannaimprove
@mathis
@Clavicular
@justropemaxbro
@iabsolvejordan
@tigrxs
@oldcel2002
water for those who have done research on hairloss
the reason why its used isnt just for increasing the anagen phase.
gt20029 is used to degrade the androgen receptor topically to halt balding in theory.
there are no sources for this. black market sources are unreliable since this is a newer drug, and
hasnt hit the market yet. grey market websites have tried and failed to create it and those who do always get cease and desists from kintor, the compnay that manufactures this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AySab, mvp2v1 and MaestheticMaso

@PsychoDsk
@ThugggButt
@dannydipss
@CrackyLolra
@Snake.0359
@the_nextDavidLaid
@bululu_87
@wannaimprove
@mathis
@Clavicular
@justropemaxbro
@iabsolvejordan
@tigrxs
@oldcel2002
and its not a new drug whatsoever. it has cleared phase 2 testing for fda approval, undergoing phase 3 trials.
by the time it hits the market ill be in my late 20s.

if your balding, just either use topical dut or take fin. topical aas are either unsafe and even then arent as effective as 5ar inhibitors. do your own research, many people believe in pfs i guess.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and mvp2v1
gt20029 is used to degrade the androgen receptor topically to halt balding in theory.
there are no sources for this. black market sources are unreliable since this is a newer drug, and
hasnt hit the market yet. grey market websites have tried and failed to create it and those who do always get cease and desists from kintor, the compnay that manufactures this.
GT20029 primarily inhibits GATA3 to extend the anagen phase, not degrade androgen receptors

Also yeh its new doesnt mean much

and its not a new drug whatsoever. it has cleared phase 2 testing for fda approval, undergoing phase 3 trials.

if your balding, just either use topical dut or take fin. topical aas are either unsafe and even then arent as effective as 5ar inhibitors. do your own research, many people believe in pfs i guess.
Its not new but its new in the fact u cant get it yet

Pfs is 1.6% its not that bad theres other reason to not use fin

GT20029 primarily inhibits GATA3 to extend the anagen phase, not degrade androgen receptors

Also yeh its new doesnt mean much
As the world's first dermatological topical novel AR degrader developed using the company's in-house developed PROTAC platform, GT20029 is the first topical PROTAC compound that has completed phase I clinical trials both in China and the U.S.. It works by targeting AR proteins for degradation via recruitment to E3 ...

even on kintors website, its goal isnt regrowth. its to stop the progression of androgenic alopecia.

stop posting wikipedia tier understandings and thinking that you are "muh top 5 iq on this forum"

Pfs is 1.6% its not that bad theres other reason to not use fin
side effects are unlikely. pfs is very unlikely, even if fin gave you debilitating side effects when you get off you will recover.
if you go on the pfs forum, there is so much conflicting information, and all the studies they cite have massive conflicts of interest. there will always be retards who think that they are ahead of the curve and that this is "big pharma shills" when there are cheaper generics, it makes no sense for a large pharma company to hide a how dangerous their drug, even if they take their brand off other companies will still sell it.

As the world's first dermatological topical novel AR degrader developed using the company's in-house developed PROTAC platform, GT20029 is the first topical PROTAC compound that has completed phase I clinical trials both in China and the U.S.. It works by targeting AR proteins for degradation via recruitment to E3 ...

even on kintors website, its goal isnt regrowth. its to stop the progression of androgenic alopecia.

stop posting wikipedia tier understandings and thinking that you are "muh top 5 iq on this forum"
Yeh no shit its crazy how i didnt claim its for regrowth, also i am top 5 iq, and im smarter than u Im a masters in Neuropharmacology, quantum physics, molecular biology, dermatology, cognitive science, neurology, biochemistry, genetics, cellular biology, developmental biology, physiology, and still learning dont ego trip because ur retarded and cant comprehend basic writings
This isnt wikipedia understandings if u urself cant comprehend it

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
side effects are unlikely. pfs is very unlikely, even if fin gave you debilitating side effects when you get off you will recover.
if you go on the pfs forum, there is so much conflicting information, and all the studies they cite have massive conflicts of interest. there will always be retards who think that they are ahead of the curve and that this is "big pharma shills" when there are cheaper generics, it makes no sense for a large pharma company to hide a how dangerous their drug, even if they take their brand off other companies will still sell it.
U keep saying a whole lotta nothing im not referring to pfs

Yeh no shit its crazy how i didnt claim its for regrowth, also i am top 5 iq, and im smarter than u Im a masters in Neuropharmacology, quantum physics, molecular biology, dermatology, cognitive science, neurology, biochemistry, genetics, cellular biology, developmental biology, physiology, and still learning dont ego trip because ur retarded and cant comprehend basic writings
This isnt wikipedia understandings if u urself cant comprehend it
i can comprehend it. you are def smarter than me in those areas but you arent being clear in this thread.
gt20029 is developed primarily to destroy ar. not to prevent the anagen phase being inhibited

Its retarded when u just rephrase shit i say into what i didnt say to sound smart, im known to be smarter than most on this forum, ur not

i can comprehend it. you are def smarter than me in those areas but you arent being clear in this thread.
gt20029 is developed primarily to destroy ar. not to prevent the anagen phase being inhibited
Im so sorry i love u, i thought u were tryna be toxic

Im used to ppl on here being toxic sorry 😞 <3

• Love it
Reactions: truecel12
Its retarded when u just rephrase shit i say into what i didnt say to sound smart, im known to be smarter than most on this forum, ur not
probably yeah. but the thing is gt20029 is talked about a lot on hairloss forums and theres a lot of literature about it degrading the ar.

"
It functions as a proteolysis targeting chimera (PROTAC) that degrades the androgen receptor (AR), thus aiming to tackle the root cause of AGA, which is often driven by the detrimental effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) binding to AR in hair follicles. By targeting AR for degradation, GT20029 could potentially offer a novel mechanism of action compared to existing hair loss treatments, which mainly focus on inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to DHT or blocking DHT's binding to AR.

"

Yeh the thread is me simplifying things for most ppl, i made this thread off memory and some studies in an hour

• +1
Im so sorry i love u, i thought u were tryna be toxic
its fine bro
but there isnt a point to trying to find gt20029. everything it does either ru58841 or fin does better.

Yeh the thread is me simplifying things for most ppl, i made this thread off memory and some studies in an hour
i wouldnt count on gt20029. kintor made pyrilutamide and it was really promising, its phase 1 studies boasting similar efficacy to fin, but in phase 2 it was a complete bust, being the same as placebo.

granted, gt20029 has completed phase 2 testing, but its pricing and availability will make it a worse option than fin, at least for this generation.

its fine bro
but there isnt a point to trying to find gt20029. everything it does either ru58841 or fin does better.
Yeh, its more me posting it for just more info to be on this site doesnt hurt 🤷‍♂️ and im rep farming for contributor rank 😭

• +1
i wouldnt count on gt20029. kintor made pyrilutamide and it was really promising, its phase 1 studies boasting similar efficacy to fin, but in phase 2 it was a complete bust, being the same as placebo.

granted, gt20029 has completed phase 2 testing, but its pricing and availability will make it a worse option than fin, at least for this generation.
yeh but good to let ppl know other options exist yk never hurts to tell ppl stuff

• +1
IMG 2926

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, AySab and Rigged

You only have to use it once a week instead of every day

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
doesnt matter if it costs 10 dollars per use and you have to source it from the depths of china
10 dollars per use ain’t that bad especially because the mechanism of action legit makes hair loss impossible atleast where it’s applied

Even thought I use RU, I would never touch this until it’s completely approved. Degrading the androgen receptor is very serious shit. Imagine if it goes systemic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12 and traeyoung

@PsychoDsk
@ThugggButt
@dannydipss
@CrackyLolra
@Snake.0359
@the_nextDavidLaid
@bululu_87
@wannaimprove
@mathis
@Clavicular
@justropemaxbro
@iabsolvejordan
@tigrxs
@oldcel2002
Any irl before and afters?

This is hardly a guide

If this really doesn't go systemic, everyone should be on it as soon as they start losing hair.

The issue though, as with all topical antiandrogens/5ar inhibitors, is the chance it does go systemic. You definitely don't want to degrade the androgen receptors in other parts of your body since that could seriously fuck you up. Hopefully, phase 3 trials look good, haircafe said the results would be released around the same time as GTA 6 :lul:.

• Love it
Reactions: Rigged
Even thought I use RU, I would never touch this until it’s completely approved. Degrading the androgen receptor is very serious shit. Imagine if it goes systemic
Understandable systemic effects of AR degradation could impact broader hormonal functions

This is hardly a guide
No ur just too retarded to read the dose part and ur too retarded to understand the science but go off tranny queen

No ur just too retarded to read the dose part and ur too retarded to understand the science but go off tranny queen
A whole zero users will come out of this thread with the confidence to try this lmao. Leaves more questions than answers.

A whole zero users will come out of this thread with the confidence to try this lmao. Leaves more questions than answers.
It leaves no questions dawg if u can read i explained everything about it the only thing missing is us having to wait for trials to finish, also no ones gonna try it BECAUSE ITS NOT FUCKING OUT YET holy shit nigga maybe use ur mind

It leaves no questions dawg if u can read i explained everything about it the only thing missing is us having to wait for trials to finish, also no ones gonna try it BECAUSE ITS NOT FUCKING OUT YET holy shit nigga maybe use ur mind
You're not going to do well once you get to college with these kinds of reports buddy.

You're not going to do well once you get to college with these kinds of reports buddy.
Except i graduated at 16 with a 4.0 gpa while being a masters in Neuropharmacology, quantum physics, molecular biology, dermatology, cognitive science, neurology, biochemistry, genetics, cellular biology, developmental biology, physiology

Nah but ill 100% fail

Also did i forget to mention that everyone on my family's a lawyer or doctor?

• JFL
Reactions: TheMilkMan
Except i graduated at 16 with a 4.0 gpa while being a masters in Neuropharmacology, quantum physics, molecular biology, dermatology, cognitive science, neurology, biochemistry, genetics, cellular biology, developmental biology, physiology

Nah but ill 100% fail

Also did i forget to mention that everyone on my family's a lawyer or doctor?

ure retarded 14yo may God kill you

theyll grow back. gt20029 has to be applied constantly for it to work, which is why i still think fin will dominate the hair loss industry as a pill.

If this really doesn't go systemic, everyone should be on it as soon as they start losing hair.

The issue though, as with all topical antiandrogens/5ar inhibitors, is the chance it does go systemic. You definitely don't want to degrade the androgen receptors in other parts of your body since that could seriously fuck you up. Hopefully, phase 3 trials look good, haircafe said the results would be released around the same time as GTA 6 :lul:.
jfl hes not wrong. by the time the drug hits the market we will probably have kids and moved on from this stupid shit.
phase 3 trails will take min 3 years, phase 4 and 5 will take even longer. after that, to hit the market, it will take even longer.

10 dollars per use ain’t that bad especially because the mechanism of action legit makes hair loss impossible atleast where it’s applied
10 dollars twice a week is still a large amount of money that could be spent on something else

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Don't have much information about hair honestly as I don't have problems with it so I wasn't interested in it thanks to my dad who has full head of hair even in his 50s

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
did kinda read
fortunately i don’t struggle with hair loss
just consoom oral minox