GTA SA is a masterpiece

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
The sheer amount of things to do in that game are incomparable to any other gta game

It’s like rockstar just threw in every possible activity in a map that feels huge with 3 cities

Hopfully they add these unnecessary activities back in gta 6. Even tho they are of no value to the main game they still add discovery n chit

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and TechnoBoss
Just the fact u could customise CJ and get as muscular or as fat or as skinny as u wanted added so much more

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I loved GTA4s story and atmosphere a lot more than SA. The color palate was also amazing, although some people think the entire city seemed washed out. The problem with GTA4 was there was really nothing to do outside the story. You made hundreds of thousands of dollars throughout the story, and there's literally nothing you can do with it. You can buy clothes and that's about it.

I think GTA is better when it has a darker storyline and more grounded gameplay. Fuck all the flying cars and jetpacks and trying to make everything a joke.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Iasacrko
I loved GTA4s story and atmosphere a lot more than SA. The color palate was also amazing, although some people think the entire city seemed washed out. The problem with GTA4 was there was really nothing to do outside the story. You made hundreds of thousands of dollars throughout the story, and there's literally nothing you can do with it. You can buy clothes and that's about it.

I think GTA is better when it has a darker storyline and more grounded gameplay. Fuck all the flying cars and jetpacks and trying to make everything a joke.
Yes the story is really good but when u collect thousands of dollars and literally the i lunch thing u can buy with it are food, clothes and guns u just have a bunch of money u can’t spend

They made gta 5 better in that aspect with the properties and cars u could buy

Hopfully they take gta 6 story more seriously and not totally crazy parody like gta 5

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Just great im black

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Yeah lots of side content especially for that era. Nowadays it has gotten old but back in the day playing 8 ball, playing space invaders in the console Cj has at his home or at Madd Dogg Mansion, the amount of races, ALL the different driving schools, the 3 different martial arts in the 3 cities, the missions as police, firefighter and ambulance, all the clothing options, the territory gang fights, the extreme variety of vehicles, etc etc etc, plus more than a 100 story missions and a nice main character like CJ, 3 different cities and in total 5 completely different environments 3 cities+countryside+desert, and even the cheats

It was just unheard off in the PS2 and even for a long time in the PS3/360 era. If you didn't live it in it's era chances are you won't understand it's impact properly. Nowadays that kind of stuff is irrelevant because every open world has it but back then San Andreas was the one to massively introduce it

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Sprinkles
One of the most modifiable GTA, I spent my childhood modding it.

Vice city is better bc of less niggers

• JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Howard-Marshall and Iasacrko

All I do in GTA 4 is kill people. By running them over and shooting them

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Keep up mutafucka

Vice City is the goat to me.