GTFI ascension guide (low inhib only)

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
Alright niggas I have been brainstorming like a MF to get some prime JB pussy its the only thing on my mind, and I have figured it out.

So. You know this famous oldcel who chadfished women, told them to wear a blindfold, fucked them? But eventually got arrested for rape…

Now, what if we take his idea, and photoshop the ever living fuck out of our own faces/bodies whatever, to make us chads, and do the same thing? In no way is this rape, right?

1) Morph your face to be gigachad
2) idk sext with these hoes
3) convince these horny degenerates to wear a blindfold OR alternatively (tallfags GTFIH) wear some balaclava and pretend its for the roleplay to be more real!
4) Fuck prime stacy, all the while she thinks you are a gigachad. Its not rape because its still YOU in the photos

Idea is in version 1.0, please help for the next update. Yes I am dead serious.

Inb4 “no girl will agree to meetup and fuck without seeing your face” read the article, oldcel banged like 70 hoes

Stop JFL reacting, this isn’t a troll thread, you low T faggots just can’t comprehend doing this shit. Read about the oldcel who bagged like 60 prime women doing this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 6825 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Preston Post the curry guy who fucked a Young JB in exchange for modelling job.

• +1
@Preston Post the curry guy who fucked a Young JB in exchange for modelling job.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4614
Nigga tell me why this plan wouldn’t work? It worked for the oldcel and now we avoid the rape by deception charges.
Might have worked back in 2015. Even Amnesia has a hard time getting girls coming over to him despite proving he's real. Do you really think a Catfish would work?

• +1
Nigga it worked for this giga oldcel who is definitely not NT. I bet with snapchat ‘verification’ you can get a few low IQ stacies

Sure 99% will say fuck no. But with a gigachad tinder you can cast a wide net…
Yeah but is risking going to jail worth it for some pussy?

• +1