(GTFIH/ENDIT1NCE&4ALL) IS THYROID HORMONE LEGIT?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
@BrahminBoss is famous for pushing thyroid as this magical drug that will solve most issues like weight, metabolism, energy, height, muscle etc

Is this true? Is thyroid legit? Is it legit for the things he claims? Is it safe? If yes then how to take it properly? Any legit sources?

@Raydolf_Peatler
@Osie
@barnmatrix
@lightskinbengali
@SidharthTheSlayer
@Orc
@MaestheticMaso
@enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@KING REIDYZ

@Gaygymmaxx

@ascendedd

do u really think he would be a chubby prick with no muscle if it worked

jk he just doesn't work out yet

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
@BrahminBoss is famous for pushing thyroid as this magical drug that will solve most issues like weight, metabolism, energy, height, muscle etc

Is this true? Is thyroid legit? Is it legit for the things he claims? Is it safe? If yes then how to take it properly? Any legit sources?

@Raydolf_Peatler
@Osie
@barnmatrix
@lightskinbengali
@SidharthTheSlayer
@Orc
@MaestheticMaso
@enchanted_elixir
Well as far as I know, thyroid hormone does have positive influences on these things.

• +1

@Raydolf_Peatler
@Osie
@barnmatrix
@lightskinbengali
@SidharthTheSlayer
@Orc
@MaestheticMaso
@enchanted_elixir
Ray Peat is famous for promoting thyroid supplementation

"But thyroid supplementation is not natural bro" INCORRECT

Throughout history there has always been supplemental thyroid in the diet. For example when people used to cook animals they would cook the whole animal, eg a chicken neck stew, and by doing so you would naturally get some of the t3 and t4 from the chicken thyroid into your body

There are many guides on thyroid supplementation on the ray peat forum, search it up and you should be able to find it.

• +1
Ray Peat is famous for promoting thyroid supplementation

"But thyroid supplementation is not natural bro" INCORRECT

Throughout history there has always been supplemental thyroid in the diet. For example when people used to cook animals they would cook the whole animal, eg a chicken neck stew, and by doing so you would naturally get some of the t3 and t4 from the chicken thyroid into your body

There are many guides on thyroid supplementation on the ray peat forum, search it up and you should be able to find it.
So you definitely recommend taking t3 and t4? And do you believe in what brahminboss says which is to not take hgh and take thyroid for height growth

So you definitely recommend taking t3 and t4? And do you believe in what brahminboss says which is to not take hgh and take thyroid for height growth
I am pretty sure that ray peat recommends that you take t3 and t4 but I forgot the dosage and ratio. Someone said it on the ray peat forum.

Ray peat is anti HGH due to HGH being connected to the production of other anti metabolic hormones. However I don't believe this entirely as HGH is crucial for optimal growth and masculinization.

• +1
It affects mood, metabolism, and the endocrine system as shown here It is a magic pill without any downsides (except for muscle loss) for weight loss but you will need to pair it with an appetite suppressant like ephedrine. Height wise it’s important since it affects the production of GH, it does cause you to mature faster though which means that your growth plates will close faster. This is kinda unsubstantiated but there have been many anecdotes about people that grew by treating an underactive thyroid, if you’re shorter than expected then I’d supplement it. You can have a conversion problem with the thyroid gland with t4 failing to convert, to its active form, t3 which can be combatted with the supplementation of selenium, obviously use iodized salt if you aren’t already. Research also states that some races are more predisposed towards hypothyroidism, predominantly whites for whatever reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
It affects mood, metabolism, and the endocrine system as shown here It is a magic pill without any downsides (except for muscle loss) for weight loss but you will need to pair it with an appetite suppressant like ephedrine. Height wise it’s important since it affects the production of GH, it does cause you to mature faster though which means that your growth plates will close faster. This is kinda unsubstantiated but there have been many anecdotes about people that grew by treating an underactive thyroid, if you’re shorter than expected then I’d supplement it. You can have a conversion problem with the thyroid gland with t4 failing to convert, to its active form, t3 which can be combatted with the supplementation of selenium, obviously use iodized salt if you aren’t already. Research also states that some races are more predisposed towards hypothyroidism, predominantly whites for whatever reason.
What if you just take t3

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
What if you just take t3
I would recommend it with test and an appetite suppressant since it eats away at muscle and raises your hunger through stimulation of the hypothalamus but you can ignore roids entirely if you just want to be lean. At the very least use caffeine and eat a ton of protein if you choose to go with only t3.

Well, man, I've already made a thread on its use for heightmaxxing but overall, no. Taking thyroid hormones is not a magical drug.
It will not solve all of those issues in one swing, but I am assuming that @BrahimBoss didn't ever go that far to say that.

From a more objective perspective, the thyroid is legit for specific purposes, but the main thing with taking thyroid hormone is that you should only use it once you've got a blood test to see where your levels are at. Once you reach a certain dosage of T4 and T3, it starts suppressing natural production, similar to taking exogenous testosterone. However, the only good thing is that your thyroid gland can recover much faster and there isn't such thing as a PCT phase after you hop off. There are legit sources and the majority of them are pharma grade, hit my PMs.

TLDR: THYROID hormones aren't a magical pill but it can be useful for fixing certain issues if you get a blood test to see where your baseline thyroid levels are. If you have low values for your thyroid hormones, supplementing safely and logical can help in multiple different areas of life, but EMPHASIS ON COULD! It can be very dangerous and send you to the hospital very easily if not aware.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Napoleon1800

@Raydolf_Peatler
@Osie
@barnmatrix
@lightskinbengali
@SidharthTheSlayer
@Orc
@MaestheticMaso
@enchanted_elixir
All fixable with proper lifestyle and the brahmin bastard still hides his fat with the rooster strat don't trust a damn thing he says.

• +1

@Raydolf_Peatler
@Osie
@barnmatrix
@lightskinbengali
@SidharthTheSlayer
@Orc
@MaestheticMaso
@enchanted_elixir
Never tried it on myself but it's very well documented that thyroid is good for all of those things.

• +1
Never tried it on myself but it's very well documented that thyroid is good for all of those things.
Any good alternative to boost thyroid than taking it directly?

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Any good alternative to boost thyroid than taking it directly?
Iodine, L-Tyrosine, Ashwagandha, Zinc, Selenium.

Check here for more information:

• +1
Iodine, L-Tyrosine, Ashwagandha, Zinc, Selenium.

Check here for more information:
Question

If one is limited on money, would u suggest they do a stack of hgh + t3/t4 or hgh + ghrp + ghrh?

• +1
Reactions: Osie
Question

If one is limited on money, would u suggest they do a stack of hgh + t3/t4 or hgh + ghrp + ghrh?
Well, that's a stack if money isn't limited, because that's really all you need

• +1
Well, that's a stack if money isn't limited, because that's really all you need
Which one? I said either because t3/t4 is quite expensive unfortunately

a few months ago i got my blood work done since i was really sick, and i saw that my tsh was 2.0
is this good for 15yo? i hear people you should have tsh close to 0 but i don't know if it should be on the higher end for me because of height growth.

• +1